What's new

China jails 20 on Jihad

That's probably because you don't understand the difference between thought and action.

If China jailed them for listening to "propaganda", then it's a violation of human rights -- just as it would be wrong for any Western country to do so.

If, however, they were jailed for planning criminal activities, then China did the right thing -- just as it would be right for any Western country to do so.

Well , Thought is something that just stays in head . If someone is moving with full zeal to convert thoughts to action pre-emptive or pre-meditated( which imho would be a more apt description of wave of such arrests) is completely justified .

That's probably because you don't understand the difference between thought and action.

If China jailed them for listening to "propaganda", then it's a violation of human rights -- just as it would be wrong for any Western country to do so.

If, however, they were jailed for planning criminal activities, then China did the right thing -- just as it would be right for any Western country to do so.

Well , Thought is something that just stays in head . If someone is moving with full zeal to convert thoughts to action pre-emptive or pre-meditated( which imho would be a more apt description of wave of such arrests) is completely justified .

Yup. That's what I wrote.
You can punish actions, not thoughts.

You can be lenient to your own terrorists as much you like.

(Which is probably why India is in the Top 5 nations affected by terrorism, only one place below Pakistan).

But we won't be. Which is why we are nowhere close to the top 5 in terms of terrorist activity.

Don't let the Indians infuriate you, don't for a moment think that we support these groups - this was a grate decision by your govt (Y)

well done CHina..

Only place for terrorist is either jail or hell......................... :cheers:

as a muslim i think they should all work for peaceful xinjiang because thats in the interest of everybody, i mean your region will get developed along the lines of bejieng and shanghai what more do you want, dumb idiots?

I hope you have similar noble thoughts for development of kashmir and whole of south asia at large..

Don't let the Indians infuriate you, don't for a moment think that we support these groups - this was a grate decision by your govt (Y)

Why cry for afzal guru n bring out prliamentary resolutions in terrorists favor ?

(Which is probably why India is in the Top 5 nations affected by terrorism, only one place below Pakistan).

But we won't be. Which is why we are nowhere close to the top 5 in terms of terrorist activity.
usually i comment always against china(ever since i heared we wer backstabbed by chinese when i was young), now when ever someone tries to seperate a nation based on religion the only thing they shud get in return is punishment anyway goodjob chinese ...

If these people are guilty then they should be punished

usually i comment always against china(ever since i heared we wer backstabbed by chinese when i was young)

But India was the really backstabber. While talking hindi chini bhai bhai, you supported Dalai terrorism, forward policy, built posts in our land, killed our soldiers.

Both the members you quoted are actually ridiculing biased nature of some members on forum and are not criticizing China, I think

Back
Top Bottom