What's new

China Jails 14 Muslims after Destroying Mosque

Oh wow, it's like I walked into a massive Indian orgy.

Indians are getting to excited by this news, but let me ask you
Why don't you show the same concern when you people do the same?
Some of you even actively cheered the destruction of Babri Masjid.
Yet here you are with crocodile tears for the Muslims in China.

As for the topic, It's sad that the Chinese authorities have done this. China needs improve their relationship with it's Muslims and allow them greater freedom of religion.

I dont think any of us really faults the Chinese on this news. Law is Law.. Though most of us are enjoying Pakistani members' hypocrisy / helplessness in not being able to be as vocal as they are when something like this happens in USA/Europe or India :)

I dont think any of us really faults the Chinese on this news. Law is Law.. Though most of us are enjoying Pakistani members' hypocrisy / helplessness in not being able to be as vocal as they are when something like this happens in USA/Europe or India :)

So you are calling us hypocrites for "not being vocal against this" while at the same time you condone it.

It's like I am in a bad bollywood movie rip off of inception, except of a dream in a dream, its hypocrisy in more hypocrisy.

I can only speak for myself and I condemn this act equally as i would when India does it.

weird that a FEW indians THANKED this post??? do they feel it is good to imprison MUSLIMS or is it because the mosque was demolished????

as for their jail term well what can we say as PAKISTANIS.

if we can't comment on indian muslims in gujrat,kashmir or chechnyan muslims or bosnain or PALESTANIANS

i guess chinese muslims are also left like the other ones.

Good,,, Prophet Muhammad himself destroyed a mosque that was involved in evil plans. If news is true, this action is very much in line with "ISLAMIC" take on such issue ... Pakistan destroyed many mosques that were built on illegal grounds ...

Does this "illegal" clause also apply to mosques built after destroying temples ?

Just asking.

Oh wow, it's like I walked into a massive Indian orgy.

Indians are getting to excited by this news, but let me ask you
Why don't you show the same concern when you people do the same?
Some of you even actively cheered the destruction of Babri Masjid.
Yet here you are with crocodile tears for the Muslims in China.

As for the topic, It's sad that the Chinese authorities have done this. China needs improve their relationship with it's Muslims and allow them greater freedom of religion.
What do you mean by greater freedom of religion ???
I hope pakistan has provided too much freedom and it is suffering from many organizations which r nothing but results of too much religious freedom..I hope you know the names of all those orgs..

Sorry to say, but I agree with what China did.

People and Chinese people say India are China centric. Well I hope India is China centric on this kind of issue too.

Good,,, Prophet Muhammad himself destroyed a mosque that was involved in evil plans. If news is true, this action is very much in line with "ISLAMIC" take on such issue ... Pakistan destroyed many mosques that were built on illegal grounds ...
Will you please enlighten us what is illegal in building a mosque at all? As per my knowledge all Chinese are bared of any rights of owning the land except lease. So as per your suggestion Muslims can't build a mosque at all. Are trying to say these words directly or indirectly. And 1 question to my Chinese friends,how much old was this mosque? Thanks.

What do you mean by greater freedom of religion ???
I hope pakistan has provided too much freedom and it is suffering from many organizations which r nothing but results of too much religious freedom..I hope you know the names of all those orgs..

Man you guys are really brainwashed by you Brahman elites. Too much freedom is a threat to their social position, maybe that's why they have brain washed you to the point where you even oppose it.

Your implication that allowing Muslims freedom of religion will somehow lead to violence is just deep seeded bigotry and paranoia.

I know that deep hatred of Muslims is essential to your identity but seriously man, the point was about basic human rights.

But then again, I am talking to a person who's culture allows Brahman to kill an untouchable just for looking at him funny

weird that a FEW indians THANKED this post??? do they feel it is good to imprison MUSLIMS or is it because the mosque was demolished????

as for their jail term well what can we say as PAKISTANIS.

if we can't comment on indian muslims in gujrat,kashmir or chechnyan muslims or bosnain or PALESTANIANS

i guess chinese muslims are also left like the other ones.

because i am not trolling like most people! people chose to ignore my comment good!

One more thing added to the list that India needs to learn from China.
No not at all,religious tolerance is the fabric of Indian constitution. I am a Hindu though don't force me to call you a false flagger. But I know that you are a Indian,so I can only urge you to respect all religion & opinion socially.

There is nothing to discuss because there is no sincerity or good intention here whatsoever. As if Indian posters here care about Muslims, give me a break man. This thread should be locked, as well as all other Indian troll threads.

Let them be bro, if they didn't troll then what would they do?
What possible contribution could they have for human society besides trolling?
besides, They are called Internet Hindus for a reason. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom