What's new

China Jails 14 Muslims after Destroying Mosque

Good,,, Prophet Muhammad himself destroyed a mosque that was involved in evil plans. If news is true, this action is very much in line with "ISLAMIC" take on such issue ... Pakistan destroyed many mosques that were built on illegal grounds ...
good, then you are saying any mosque where this kind of plans are made can be destroyed? then most of the mosques in britain and many in india and in fact the subcontinent will be candidates

This was discussed before. The authorities were also Hui Muslim, so it's an issue within the Muslim community.

Mosques get demolished in Pakistan also.

It's a law enforcement issue; no need to bring a sensationalist religious angle to it.

Are you taking the same stance in the thread about the fire in a sufi shrine in J&K ? After all the authorities are Muslim there too.. ??

^^^ Where were you with these wise comments oh developoreo when India and Indians were being accused of having caused a fire in a sufi shrine revered by both Hindus and Muslims of the Kashmir valley ?

When initial facts suggest the fire was accidental like most other fires?

Why did we not see your wisdom there ?:rolleyes:

Any comments from Pakistani Bros about opression of Muslims here ?? :).. After all I just saw a 20 page + India bashing thread on accidental fire in a non islamic sufi shrine in Jammu and Kashmir ..

they dont have enough balls to do that dude:lol: ...F#$&(!g hypocrites ...:bad:

I didn't read the Sufi shrine thread, so I can't comment on that matter.

Chinese authorities shouldn't have destroyed mosque

couldn't they charge heavy fine to mosque authority?

This was discussed before. The authorities were also Hui Muslim, so it's an issue within the Muslim community.

Mosques get demolished in Pakistan also.

It's a law enforcement issue; no need to bring a sensationalist religious angle to it.

Ubber Sensationalist Religious Chai Biskuts Thoughts Espoused by Pakistanis Today Morning:

it was set on fire by hindu extremists and terorrist.
Linky

And about Jamia here is another of the old source. Shame that most of these articles got deleted, by other news agencies.
Linky

Pakistanis will love China if it hurts Muslims but hates India even if we love Muslims .

Oh wow, it's like I walked into a massive Indian orgy.

Indians are getting to excited by this news, but let me ask you
Why don't you show the same concern when you people do the same?
Some of you even actively cheered the destruction of Babri Masjid.
Yet here you are with crocodile tears for the Muslims in China.

As for the topic, It's sad that the Chinese authorities have done this. China needs improve their relationship with it's Muslims and allow them greater freedom of religion.

Back
Top Bottom