What's new

China J10 production technology transfer to Pakistan Figure?

just 1 question more of a sort of self assessment.

What are we going to do with TOT when our nation can't even produce a motorcycle piston engine ? (No nuke plz it was more of a one time unique effort)
You are wrong dear, we can but it is not economically viable due to economies of scale principle. Japan and China produce it in much larger quantities then we ever can.

Are you willing to make the effort in cultivating your nation aviation industry?

Well that is quite apparent from the Mashak, Super Mashak, K-8 and the JF-17 projects mate.

Looks like it will take a lot of time for PAF pilots to get used to Chinese planes after using USA jets for last 30+ years.

funny remarks !!!

PAF flying US + Chineese Aircrafts from last 30 years and so

You are wrong dear, we can but it is not economically viable due to economies of scale principle. Japan and China produce it in much larger quantities then we ever can.

Sir you are not getting my point. Of course i know we can make a century old ****.

What i am trying to say is that people just kinda throw and play with the word TOT. Seriously sir TOT of J-10. Tell me what kind of state of the art facilities we have to improve upon the given TOT. Engine is complicated thing.

What kind of local made EW suites we have been able to put on JF-17 ?

Lets fact it guyz dwelling upon the TOT of J-10 or JF-17 is very ahead so far we haven't been able to produce an operational drone.

The fact is sir the ppl of subcontinent lack the mentality that is necessary for research. So what we see are a project here and there but a lack of coherent research in every field of society.

The fact is sir the ppl of subcontinent lack the mentality that is necessary for research. So what we see are a project here and there but a lack of coherent research in every field of society.

And this is a problem of "mentality"? I'm not really sure you understand what you are saying - please explain, elaborate, how is this a problem of "mentality"

And this is a problem of "mentality"? I'm not really sure you understand what you are saying - please explain, elaborate, how is this a problem of "mentality"

What i am trying to say is that after British left they sort of instilled slave mentality if you know what i mean ?

One of things that they programmed into our core was to buy not make, to use without question. So the result is that there is not even concept of entrepreneurship or original research here.

The brightest of the brightest that come out of universities they will do 2 things. Either they are gonna try to get a job in some multinational or they are gonna run abroad.

we in our lives are not interested in how things are made or why they work the way they do. I have also researched the Indian conglomerates. With the amount of resources they have they can be true pioneers. But unfortunately what i see are just rehashed products.

Fc-20 will be a tailor made version Of j-10be as per need of Pakistan Air force

Sir you are not getting my point. Of course i know we can make a century old ****.

What i am trying to say is that people just kinda throw and play with the word TOT. Seriously sir TOT of J-10. Tell me what kind of state of the art facilities we have to improve upon the given TOT. Engine is complicated thing.

What kind of local made EW suites we have been able to put on JF-17 ?

Lets fact it guyz dwelling upon the TOT of J-10 or JF-17 is very ahead so far we haven't been able to produce an operational drone.

Dont include the subcontinent in it ...... just say Pakistan if you think so .

What i am trying to say is that after British left they sort of instilled slave mentality if you know what i mean ?

One of things that they programmed into our core was to buy not make, to use without question. So the result is that there is not even concept of entrepreneurship or original research here.

The brightest of the brightest that come out of universities they will do 2 things. Either they are gonna try to get a job in some multinational or they are gonna run abroad.

we in our lives are not interested in how things are made or why they work the way they do. I have also researched the Indian conglomerates. With the amount of resources they have they can be true pioneers. But unfortunately what i see are just rehashed products.

Any country wants to be a great country should invent and make things. I mean EVERYTHING from nuclear weapons to computers.

That's what China has went though. Chinese got help first from USSR and then the western world. But their crazy in domestic production never changed. That's why she is developing so fast.

If possible, Paskistan should produce as much as possible like K-8, JF-17 and maybe later FC-20 etc. This helps the improvement of technology and offer jobs.

Well that is quite apparent from the Mashak, Super Mashak, K-8 and the JF-17 projects mate.

You should keep on.
Not only fighters but also radar, missile and engine.

Back
Top Bottom