What's new

China is waging a water war on India

Now I know why people call you brainwashed cheerleaders!

People, now even Ganga flows from the higher than mountain and deeper than deepest friend!!! :sarcastic:

China can put poison anytime into the water...

The poison of imaginary friendship by chinese corrupted your mind. You can't even search google, to talk for china. commonnn..,.

But seriously if china dam the tributaries, india will feel it.

trust me.

China is brics founder , sco founder, AIIB founder, OBOR founder and unsc member.

A key member of nuclear supplier group as well.

China blocked india from joining...

India same status in world as singapore

Last edited:
What's new in this ? China never shared flood data in the past too. :coffee:

You should worry about Bangladesh. How are you gonna survive without Jamuna when China blocks it?
worry about Bangladesh????????now I know you Indians are high on cow cola. have another glass it should knock you out.

How many rivers China controls? Only one!

How many rivers India controls? 10. Indus, Beas, Sutlej, Ravi, Chenab all will be dry if India wants.
as I say to Indians brain before mouth. go study the maps and read the article. then ask daddy for help and then come to pdf. enjoy the B1tch slap

as I say to Indians brain before mouth. go study the maps and read the article. then ask daddy for help and then come to pdf. enjoy the B1tch slap

Thats why people say don't argue with stupid people. I should have remember that stf.

Thats why people say don't argue with stupid people. I should have remember that stf.
yes indeed. I guess you have stopped talking to your family then and all other Indians. once again apply your bain before your mouth. silly boy

Back
Top Bottom