What's new

"China is the next great country in the world" - Jim Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that China will become the next great country in the world.

My professor told us in class to learn Chinese.

I think as Pakistanis we must learn to speak Chinese, the language of our closest friends.

And why do Indians always have to bring their country in every thread, this has nothing to do with India, its all about China and all Pakistanis should help China become a superpower, it should be the goal of every Pakistani to help China.

Welcome back to :pdf: Omar. :)

I tend to agree with the Jim Rogers, China is destined to be the next power. I believe it will get there a lot sooner by collaborating with India. As things stand today it does not make sense to ignore a billion plus potential Indian consumers of Chinese manufactured products? I also see Pakistan benefiting from Chinese and Indian prosperity.

I know a friend when I see one and China is Pakistan's best friend. I trust China more with Pakistan than Zardari and his PPP and many countries in South Asia are also realizing that China is a good friend.

Also I know an enemy when I see one and India is definately the biggest enemy of Pakistan.

sir u say that india is your worst enemy . but ur wrong . ur worst enemy is terrorism .
have you seen your swat valley . it has become totally out of your control . do something about talibanis operating from there as it is a very dangerous thing for the whole of southern asia .
and regarding china .
i also believe that china is going to become a super power . but the truth also is that india is also going to become a superpower .
it can be seen in todays scenario such as usa ( china ) and some european nation like france , uk ( india ) . a little behind .
and since you are talking so much about pak-china friendship . mark my words the day things go wrong in your country china will be the first to pull out . so stop running behind china and do something of your own .

everyday in the newspaper and tv i see reports of pakistan disintigrating .
i dont want .india doesnt want it . the whole southern asia doesnt want it .

sir u say that india is your worst enemy . but ur wrong . ur worst enemy is terrorism .
have you seen your swat valley . it has become totally out of your control . do something about talibanis operating from there as it is a very dangerous thing for the whole of southern asia .
and regarding china .
i also believe that china is going to become a super power . but the truth also is that india is also going to become a superpower .
it can be seen in todays scenario such as usa ( china ) and some european nation like france , uk ( india ) . a little behind .
and since you are talking so much about pak-china friendship . mark my words the day things go wrong in your country china will be the first to pull out . so stop running behind china and do something of your own .

everyday in the newspaper and tv i see reports of pakistan disintigrating .
i dont want .india doesnt want it . the whole southern asia doesnt want it .

India=Terrorism. Pakistan never, in the history of Pakistan saw a single case of suicide bombings in its soil until India set its consulates in Afghanistan.

Pakistanis know who the real threat is. It was India, it is India, and it will always be India. As soon as India moved into Afghanistan, we started seeing so many problems in Pakistan. When did BLA come into Pakistan, when did Taliban start blowing themselves up in Pakistan, exactly the day India set its consulates in Afghanistan. There's proof all over this forum of India's involvement in Pakistan. Even our neighbor Sri Lanka wrote about India's dirty tricks in Pakistan. India knew that our western borders were not that secure like our eastern borders because Pakistan always secured its borders with India because Pakistan never had a problem with its other neighboring countries..only India is a problem and was always the problem.

And dont worry about Chinese-Pakistani relations, the Chinese have always supported Pakistan and we thank them and want them to be the greatest nation on earth because of their genorosity towards Pakistan. Also other South Asian countries like Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are also realizing China is a true friend.

India needs to stop comparing itself to China...please, did you watch Slumdog Millionare thats the real India. I've met so many Indians in US who were born in America and hate to go back to their parent's country India because they say its polluted beggers walking everywhere, the streets of India are people's public toilets, and its over-populated. Keep your India to yourself, we are not intersted in India.

i liked the way china is going, if we are able to solve border issue early we can form Eurasian union china,india and russia.[union means like economic union should not be taken differently:D]
yes,but I'm afraid Indian govt may be more uncompromising than Russia when talking about border issue.

India=Terrorism. Pakistan never, in the history of Pakistan saw a single case of suicide bombings in its soil until India set its consulates in Afghanistan.

Pakistanis know who the real threat is. It was India, it is India, and it will always be India. As soon as India moved into Afghanistan, we started seeing so many problems in Pakistan. When did BLA come into Pakistan, when did Taliban start blowing themselves up in Pakistan, exactly the day India set its consulates in Afghanistan. There's proof all over this forum of India's involvement in Pakistan. Even our neighbor Sri Lanka wrote about India's dirty tricks in Pakistan. India knew that our western borders were not that secure like our eastern borders because Pakistan always secured its borders with India because Pakistan never had a problem with its other neighboring countries..only India is a problem and was always the problem.

And dont worry about Chinese-Pakistani relations, the Chinese have always supported Pakistan and we thank them and want them to be the greatest nation on earth because of their genorosity towards Pakistan. Also other South Asian countries like Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are also realizing China is a true friend.

India needs to stop comparing itself to China...please, did you watch Slumdog Millionare thats the real India. I've met so many Indians in US who were born in America and hate to go back to their parent's country India because they say its polluted beggers walking everywhere, the streets of India are people's public toilets, and its over-populated. Keep your India to yourself, we are not intersted in India.

if a chinese would have said this . it would have been appropriable . but a pakistani . omg
u see just one movie and you start crying . the same situation is in pakistan . but the diff is that the pakistani gov is doing almost nothing to eliminate it .
if u say india = terrorism and pakistan is not to anyone then you also know that you will get a laugh on your face . and that too a hearty one . atleast try to admit the truth .
china is growing with a huge ( i mean huge ) speed . it will have some side effects . just wait .
and regarding friendship . at the international level . no body is friend . china will remove her support ( the reason that you are still there ) as soon as she gets fed up . and you know that its just that you dont want to admit .

u seem to be inspired by movies . have you seen namastey london , poorab aur paschim ( old classic ) , etc .
you are not interested in india but the rest of the world is . pakistan has this strange habit of going on a diff road .

about NRI's . i wont be able to provide a link coz i read it in times of india ( one of the most reputed newpapers in india ) that pakistanis in japan are telling there that they are indians . and thats absalutely true . now look at yourself again .

generosity towards you .:rofl::rofl::rofl:
ok i admit . but :rofl::rofl:

oh sorry :rofl:

on the other hand hats off to china . they have shown the world what a man can do if he really gets on top of it . this is one thing that everybody should learn from them .

^ Notice the Indian doesn't deny that his country is in Afghanistan to destabilize Pakistan.

And no Pakistani want to call themselves Indian, maybe the ones who migrated to Pakistan during partition call themselves Indian but they are a very very small minority. We Pakistanis would rather call ourselves Kenyan before we call ourselves Indian.

^ Notice the Indian doesn't deny that his country is in Afghanistan to destabilize Pakistan.

And no Pakistani want to call themselves Indian, maybe the ones who migrated to Pakistan during partition call themselves Indian but they are a very very small minority. We Pakistanis would rather call ourselves Kenyan before we call ourselves Indian.

Really??? are there still people in pakistan who consideres themselves indian..??? Thats a surprise..!!!!!!

ok we are destablising afghanistan , china , pakistan , europe , usa , russia , and so on . omg the list is long .
we are supporting al-qaeda , let , jaish -e-mohammad , moaists .
omg the list is also long .

those were not indian migrated pakistani those you call as 'kaafir' . but pakistanis who were living in japan . but as i said earlier i cant provide you the source .
you also remain in the denial mode like you gov until truth is pasted upon you .
all d best

ok we are destablising afghanistan , china , pakistan , europe , usa , russia , and so on . omg the list is long .
we are supporting al-qaeda , let , jaish -e-mohammad , moaists .
omg the list is also long .

those were not indian migrated pakistani those you call as 'kaafir' . but pakistanis who were living in japan . but as i said earlier i cant provide you the source .
you also remain in the denial mode like you gov until truth is pasted upon you .
all d best

Those countries dont see Taliban blowing themselves up or groups like BLA emerging once India set its consulates next door in a war torn country.

Muslims who migrated from India to Pakistan are not called kafirs by anyone, and they do have relatives still living in India and they see a connection with Muslims of India, they are Pakistani citizens because their grandparents/parents migrated to Pakistan during partition, but they are only 7% of the population and quit mentioning ur dirty india in every thread. this thread has absolutely nothing to do with india and suddenly a bunch of indian lunatics scream india. :crazy:

Indian consulates in Afghanistan are causing Pakistan Suicide Bombings...
That is down right weird....!!!!!

The reason I belive China wont be a major power is I spent a great deal of time in the USSR back in the early 80s,,,,and the conclusion I reached is communism just dont work effeciently enought to survive long term and the stress of the changes China will have to do through are going to cause it a great deal of difficulty...there is so much pent up demand in China that it will be able to have a good economy for a while,,, but as half capitalist and half communist I think it may tear apart....and that will leave India with its massive population in the lead, China is having a lot of problems right now that never reach the international news because of censorship...that does not mean I hate China or have any great love for India,,, that just the way I see it... I dont take it personally...I am not emotionally involved.

The reason I belive China wont be a major power is I spent a great deal of time in the USSR back in the early 80s,,,,and the conclusion I reached is communism just dont work effeciently enought to survive long term and the stress of the changes China will have to do through are going to cause it a great deal of difficulty...there is so much pent up demand in China that it will be able to have a good economy for a while,,, but as half capitalist and half communist I think it may tear apart....and that will leave India with its massive population in the lead, China is having a lot of problems right now that never reach the international news because of censorship...that does not mean I hate China or have any great love for India,,, that just the way I see it... I dont take it personally...I am not emotionally involved.

Did you check your dissertation before posting it,mate? :lol:

fennecus . i want the same thing but believe me america will do anything to make sure that this doesnt happen . coz she knows that if india and china join hands there will be an enormous shift in power which will be against her favour .

I second this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom