What's new

"China is the next great country in the world" - Jim Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl:good, but please work hard to let india prove your thought, do not let poorness,inequity and ethnicity exist in "democratic" india, do all these mean how india respects his populace?
If u add a point to your post, I cann't agree with u more, that is democracy is only a way to improve ppl's living level.
democracy is a good way to manage country, but democracy is not purpose.
did your face feel even a little hot when u brag your theory in spite of what exists in india and USA? :rofl::rofl:

by the way, what i said doesnt mean china's democracy is good, but at least better than indian democracy

You know what my friend! I have been asking the same question over and over from my friends and relatives. That if democracy is so good then why does India fail and there is so much poverty in India despite the fact that they have an equally large population. This democracy criticism is a joke and only because of jealousy. USA's conspiracy was clearly shown on the occasion of The Tiananmen Square. The Chinese government did well to crush that outrageous strike from western influenced chinese students.

You know what my friend! I have been asking the same question over and over from my friends and relatives. That if democracy is so good then why does India fail and there is so much poverty in India despite the fact that they have an equally large population. This democracy criticism is a joke and only because of jealousy. USA's conspiracy was clearly shown on the occasion of The Tiananmen Square. The Chinese government did well to crush that outrageous strike from western influenced chinese students.

Who told India is a failure..!! Indian democracy is the strongest and the largest...!! Where as poverty eradication.. india is doing everything it can and moving in the right direction to eradicate that..!!! And we are doing this collectively as a nation. Not as per the directive or agenda of ONE PARTY..!! However strong a country becomes under one party.. if the views of the entire nation is not taken into for framing its policy.. that success would be short lived..!!! And thank god we have a democratic system in place.. else the people raising voices against india in Kashmir.. Assam and manipur would have been butchered like anything without a trace to the outside world for raising their voices ..!!! Long Live democracy..!!!

I am not from India, and the discussion is will China be the next greatest country in the world,, and my answer is NO,,, India will be the next greatest country in the world...Thats my opinon and I am sticking to it...you might want to learn to speak Hindu or what ever they speak in India,, might do you better then Chinese.

hahahhahhahhaahahhahhahhahhahhah. Lollz lolls lols lols lols. hahhahhahahhahhahhahha.:taz::what::chilli::china: :pakistan: Frist of all solve the problems of so many poor people of your country. 22 crore people live below poverty line and born on footpaths and die on foot paths. Such a poor country can't become great. India is no match to CHina and definitely China will become the Super Power and remain the Super Power for thousands of years. Forever Live China

if a chinese would have said this . it would have been appropriable . but a pakistani . omg
u see just one movie and you start crying . the same situation is in pakistan . but the diff is that the pakistani gov is doing almost nothing to eliminate it .
if u say india = terrorism and pakistan is not to anyone then you also know that you will get a laugh on your face . and that too a hearty one . atleast try to admit the truth .
china is growing with a huge ( i mean huge ) speed . it will have some side effects . just wait .
and regarding friendship . at the international level . no body is friend . china will remove her support ( the reason that you are still there ) as soon as she gets fed up . and you know that its just that you dont want to admit .

u seem to be inspired by movies . have you seen namastey london , poorab aur paschim ( old classic ) , etc .
you are not interested in india but the rest of the world is . pakistan has this strange habit of going on a diff road .

about NRI's . i wont be able to provide a link coz i read it in times of india ( one of the most reputed newpapers in india ) that pakistanis in japan are telling there that they are indians . and thats absalutely true . now look at yourself again .

generosity towards you .:rofl::rofl::rofl:
ok i admit . but :rofl::rofl:

oh sorry :rofl:

Not every one is like capitalist **** like USA and Indians. China has remained the tested and trusted friend of Pakistan since its creation. Pakistan will always remain an important ally of China as it will also help China to defeat India in the upcoming cold war which USA is to start soon. Pakistan is the key figure in helping China don't forget. It was Pakistan who accepted China as a state after independence. It was Pakistan who urged the UN to make China its member. It was Pakistan which was the key role in bringing China and USA close to each other. Bhutto was a great visionary leader. Soon Pakistan will emerge as a great nation and help strengthen China more and more.

hahahhahhahhaahahhahhahhahhahhah. Lollz lolls lols lols lols. hahhahhahahhahhahhahha. Frist of all solve the problems of so many poor people of your country. 22 crore people live below poverty line and born on footpaths and die on foot paths. Such a poor country can't become great. India is no match to CHina and definitely China will become the Super Power and remain the Super Power for thousands of years. Forever Live China

Why are you jumping aroud ...feeling proud of China..:bounce:...

What is your countries contribution to it...:crazy:.....

Feeling proud of China because its better than India ...

A Chineese should be proud of this fact...but a Pakistani feeling proud of the fact is..laughable..:rofl::hitwall:

China's future is on our hands,not from someone's mouth

Last edited:

A Chineese should be proud of this fact...but a Pakistani feeling proud of the fact is..laughable..:rofl::hitwall:

Pakistan feels so because China is the only closest friend of Pakistan...

Well, India does not have such feelings because no body is India's friend... Yes India is a proxy of the USA, but not a friend...

How can India realize the value of friendship?

(And if you further comment on any poster, I will report, better remember that)

:pakistan::china:

Last edited:
Pakistan feels so because China is the only closest friend of Pakistan...

Well, India does not have such feelings because no body is India's friend... Yes India is a proxy of the USA, but not a friend...

How can India realize the value of friendship?

(And if you further comment on any poster, I will report, better remember that)

:pakistan::china:

Lol, India doesn't have friends? but Pakistan is Mr.Popular? India is an American proxy? Americans may very well hope that happens, but it hasn't happened yet.

and let me guess, Pakistan is America's frontline ally?

There are no friends in today's world, China doesn't support Pakistan out of 'brotherly love', its all about self interest.

Who told India is a failure..!! Indian democracy is the strongest and the largest...!! Where as poverty eradication.. india is doing everything it can and moving in the right direction to eradicate that..!!! And we are doing this collectively as a nation. Not as per the directive or agenda of ONE PARTY..!! However strong a country becomes under one party.. if the views of the entire nation is not taken into for framing its policy.. that success would be short lived..!!! And thank god we have a democratic system in place.. else the people raising voices against india in Kashmir.. Assam and manipur would have been butchered like anything without a trace to the outside world for raising their voices ..!!! Long Live democracy..!!!

What bloody democracy? People being killed for votes. The creators of democracy themselves say that democracy is un sucessfull in North America, Africa and South Asia. (Richard Nixon). If democracy is practiced here a mob rule will be created and majorities will crush minorities. And India is a good example of that failure. What you people are doing in Kashmir, All know very well. And what is the status of minorities in India all know well. There are six liberation strikes in India for the same reason which you mentioned contrarily. Their rights are not being fulfilled. One party can fulifll the demands of all the people. China is a finer example. The slow progress of India is the result of crippled democracy. Democracy's biggest defect is that different parties fight for selfish reasons and waste their energy on promoting themselves. One party system has a benefit. They concerntrate on the country. Not the petty failed system of the west to come in power.

This is the thing you rats can't understand. If China is strong Pakistan has greater chances to become strong. By the way how many hungry people of your country have been fed by you so called democractic progress. The enemies of Pakistan are jealous of Sino-Pak friendship. Your slogans of India bane ga super power are laughable instead. Khane ko roti nai milti baat super power ki karte hain. When bread is not in stomach how come it will become super power. My foot.

Lol, India doesn't have friends? but Pakistan is Mr.Popular? India is an American proxy? Americans may very well hope that happens, but it hasn't happened yet.

and let me guess, Pakistan is America's frontline ally?

There are no friends in today's world, China doesn't support Pakistan out of 'brotherly love', its all about self interest.

Time will tell. Future will decide that USA used Pakistan in tis war or Pakistan used the USA. Yes we are the front line Ally. Any problem? India is not a front line Ally because India promotes terrorism. Pakistan fights against it.

What bloody democracy? People being killed for votes. The creators of democracy themselves say that democracy is un sucessfull in North America, Africa and South Asia. (Richard Nixon). If democracy is practiced here a mob rule will be created and majorities will crush minorities. And India is a good example of that failure. What you people are doing in Kashmir, All know very well. And what is the status of minorities in India all know well. There are six liberation strikes in India for the same reason which you mentioned contrarily. Their rights are not being fulfilled. One party can fulifll the demands of all the people. China is a finer example. The slow progress of India is the result of crippled democracy. Democracy's biggest defect is that different parties fight for selfish reasons and waste their energy on promoting themselves. One party system has a benefit. They concerntrate on the country. Not the petty failed system of the west to come in power.

If you are so pissed off with the democracy....why did Pakistanis line up on Polling booths some time back to rip Musharraf off his Presidency. He was a dictator...a single minded ...he could have brought so much development in Pakistan....You people chose Democratic system over him.....

Just because your Leaders have failed to do anything for the country, you cant blame an ideology for that....

Just because you failed ...does it mean everyone else is a failure.....

Old saying in Hindi " Naach naa jane Aangan tedha" .....Translated: "A bad dancer always blames the Dance floor"

Well democracy doest no equal to no problems. Your concerns of majority crushing minorities are coming from a flawed perception. Indian constitution have been created and amended time to time by the parliament(elected by people) to give more importance to the minorities. And the policy of all parties are framed to favor minorities. You may note that no matter how bad various parties are, at least we can be ensured that we will not be subjected to the fascinations or madness of any one dictator. And our state policy will be always governed by the opinions of the Masses. That is why the world still respects Indian democracy no matter how much flaws we have.

This is the thing you rats can't understand. If China is strong Pakistan has greater chances to become strong. By the way how many hungry people of your country have been fed by you so called democractic progress. The enemies of Pakistan are jealous of Sino-Pak friendship. Your slogans of India bane ga super power are laughable instead. Khane ko roti nai milti baat super power ki karte hain. When bread is not in stomach how come it will become super power. My foot.

So you agree that Pakistan and Pakistanis are happy being a Parasite and a second fiddle to China.........

No one here is jealous of Pakistan- China relationships.... But if Pakistanis want to believe it they are more than welcome.......

Aap apne desh ke logon ka pet bharo....hum apne desh ka khayal rakhna achee se jante hai.......

By the way whats the state of your countries finances and when are your Donors giving you much needed bread crumbs(read:Dollars) to survive for the next couple of months.... and how are people in those SWAT refuge camps doing....

Stop making nonsense comments and deviating away from main topic...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom