What's new

China is the new education hub

If you are looking at engineering or Science then Imperial, Kings College and Manchester are certainly good, but Imperial, and Kings College have international reputation.

But if you are trying for UK , then apart from Imperial, and Kings try for UCL, Oxford and Cambridge.

I say the best universities in UK (Science & Engineering) in descending order are

1.Oxford and Cambridge (You can never go wrong :))
2.Imperial
3.Kings
4.UCL
5.Manchester

Economics, Business and Commerce in descending order are

1. London Schools of economics & London Business School (You can never go wrong :))
2. Oxford
3. Cambridge
4. Imperial
5. Warwick/ Manchester
i hava found that imperial is not really famous. sometimes the reputation is less than manchester. and another thing is living in london is quite dear. i am going to continue in uk, we can talk more about this.

i hava found that imperial is not really famous. sometimes the reputation is less than manchester. and another thing is living in london is quite dear. i am going to continue in uk, we can talk more about this.

Imperial has a brand name that Manchester cannot match.

Imperial has a brand name that Manchester cannot match.
Yes, within the technical world, it is good. But for normal people, Manchester sounds bigger right ? I have asked many UK locals, a lot of them have no idea about ICL, I dont know why.

Back
Top Bottom