What's new

China is the fulcrum of Pakistan's National Security Policy

unfortunately the pakistani elite is still in love with USA.

We have a few on this forum in the guise of advisers. They represent nothing. During the days of Musharraf these US stooges used to ban us when we used to oppose US treachery. LOL look at them today. They don't even have the courage to argue anymore. Empty handed they stand and Pakistan has moved on in the China camp. Still pretending that US Pakistan are jolly friends. USAID tries its best to win Pakistani hearts and minds, but what can these pathetic Americans achieve after so much backstabbing? American officials beg Pakistani masses to ditch evil China LOL This is just marvellous. I am so glad I witnessed this day during my life time.

Did you watch the video? Do note a significant faction of Pakistani populace loves the west (as all Chinese should've experienced here in PDF) just like India does, they will and can choose the west any time. Our two nations are pulled together by convergence of geo-economic interests aka the BRI or CPEC, and pushed together by common threat from India. But on China vs west, Pakistan will at best stay neutral, this is a choice.
That significan populus is like 2% in real life.

And most of them on PDF are expats.

judging by the animosity and some hatreds shown by some Pakistani PDF members under Pakistani flags shown towards China, it's not surprising that Chinese nationals have been under terrorists attacks many times in the past years in Pakistan. There is definitely a significant percentage of religious extremists population of Pakistan who are totally against China, otherwise there wouldn't be any fertile grounds in the country for the terrorists
There is always going to be a spectrum of opinion on any subject in any country, so there is with CPEC in Pakistan. To link the variance of opinion to the attacks on foreign nationals that have happened is stretching it.
There is one reason and one reason only that these attacks take place and that is because neighbouring countries who do not wish to see Pakistan progress are using proxies to attack, in this case, Chinese workers to destabilise and undermine CPEC and make it unworkable.
This would happen even if there was 100% unanimity over CPEC among the mainstream Pakistani public, to suggest otherwise is a bit disingenuous

judging by the animosity and some hatreds shown by some Pakistani PDF members under Pakistani flags shown towards China, it's not surprising that Chinese nationals have been under terrorists attacks many times in the past years in Pakistan. There is definitely a significant percentage of religious extremists population of Pakistan who are totally against China, otherwise there wouldn't be any fertile grounds in the country for the terrorists to carry out their activities against Chinese.

Nothing to worry whatsoever. We have internal challanges and we have external challanges. One thing is absolutely clear. The people and power corridors in both China and Pakistan are 100% on the same page. These obstacles will be overcome and we will work together for a brighter future.

Talking about establish of diplomatic r/s with China is different from shifting of national strategic alliance from previous US to China. Pakistan used to be very close with US, if not , PA and PAF wouldn't even equipped with so many US made weapons.

Its undeniable India bigger market and economy is a big magnet for American, Something which Pakistan is not gonna match it. US is gonna be more willing to listen to India than Pakistan request. Pakistan strategic shift to China is a circumstances created situation rather than a decision made choices.

IF this attitude make inroads in Chinese Ruling elite then mark my word You will lose Pakistan as friend. Drop this attitude.

This is my last reply to you.

He used to present intelligent arguments, whether one agreed or not, he made sense.
Lately, all you get is stupid arguments mixed with typical Indian fantasies based on misunderstandings and lies about Pakistan.

The only value he has now is as another youtube political comedian.

He used to present intelligent arguments, whether one agreed or not, he made sense.
Lately, all you get is stupid arguments mixed with typical Indian fantasies based on misunderstandings and lies about Pakistan.

The only value he has now is as another youtube political comedian.
All of your comment looks some biased crap. You want to counter him then tell which points you disagree and why so and what is your counter argument.

Not sure what exactly happened in that regard, too little information. A Chinese man married a Pakistani woman, or was there some mass event or something?

Also, I've spoken to some Chinese, they do not like the idea of Chinese women with any foreign men either...

This is generally the approach across the world.
Most Men want to taste every different kind of woman on earth but, don't want anyone to even look at the women of their ethnic/religion/group.

One of my girlfriends was a Jamaican,, but even they had racist attitude towards Asians, this approach came from the West Indies, especially in those countries that had large Asian populations. In fact most blacks from the West Caribbean have that approach, as they do towards Africans and towards darker skinned blacks.

The world isn't so simple.
Regarding Chinese men, I personally found nothing wrong with it, if it was genuine, let people marry each other. The only aspect to look out for is if there are negative motives involved, and for that there was an investigation.

All of your comment looks some biased crap. You want to counter him then tell which points you disagree and why so and what is your counter argument.

I didn't realise we were presenting a thesis here, the quality of contributions here are about the same as my contribution, why are you getting worked up?

If you want to discuss his recent approach or this particular video, if you think he is spot on perfect, then please declare it, and let's go.
Let's have this discussion.

If you disagree with him, then declare it now, do not say afterwards, oh that part he made a mistake or didn't mean this, and make excuses.
Make your position clear and I will argue on points from this and last couple of videos.

I am busy next few days, but if you wish to go ahead I will post by midweek, as I will need to watch his videos again.

I didn't realise we were presenting a thesis here, the quality of contributions here are about the same as my contribution, why are you getting worked up?

If you want to discuss his recent approach or this particular video, if you think he is spot on perfect, then please declare it, and let's go.

If you disagree with him, then declare it now, do not say afterwards, oh that part he made a mistake or didn't mean this, and make excuses.
Make your position clear and I will argue on points from this and last couple of videos.

I am busy next few days, but if you wish to go ahead I will post by midweek, as I will need to watch his videos again.
You just rejected a man and his ideas and you don't have counter argument and you want me to take you seriously ?

I have seen a few of his videos, only partly. His analysis may, sometimes, be somewhat off the mark, or may be over exaggerated; but one thing is clear, that he is genuinely and deeply worried about the security policy, apparatus, and preparation of India viz a viz China as well as Pakistan. He is totally dissatisfied, in this regard; and that seems to be the crux of most of his videos as well as comments on Twitter.

First of All Hyundai Pakistan is a Pakistani Company set up by a Local Business Group other then Name as they have acquired the franchise, under which they are making cars from Hyundai iit has nothing to do with Hyundai.

Indian can make as much noise they want, local group does not give a sdhit to the sensitivities of India.

Now coming back to the your post.

I would advise you to read the history of Pakistan and China relations, you might not be aware

- When the the relation of India and China were at peak and Indian & China both used to raise slogans of Hind-Chini Bhai Bhai (India and China are brothers) in whole of the South Asia and world stage.

Pakistan maintained close relations with China even at that time. There was NO COMMON ENEMY AT THAT TIME.

- Not only this US asked Pakistan to provide base for the spying activity against China which Pakistan denied, keep in mind at that time strategic relations of Pakistan with China were non-existence.

- When US was fighting war in Vietnam and China was supporting North Vietnam, US repeatedly asked Pakistan to provide troops for the deployment in Vietnam we even at the time when we had very close relations with the US (might be at the same level as we now have with China) denied to participate in Vietnam war.
Keep in mind we were part of SETO and CENTO

- The foundation of Pakistan and China relationship from day one was built upon grounds of respect for each other Territorial Integrity and non-Interference in internal matter, and leadership of both the countries throughout history respected these basic principles.

These were the events of distant past, but I know some other incidents from recent history (after the start of WOT) where we helped China officially and unofficially (both ways).

Please also remind him that after America imposed sanctions on Pakistan at the start of 1965 war with India, they continue till 1982, one of the prominent reasons at least into the 70s was that American had asked Pakistan to downgrade it's relations with China, but Pakistan refused.

From the 70s, the nuclear program among other issues were the result of why they continued, but the initial main reason was relations with China, even after the war had ended.

America also forced Japan to stop or change a flight schedule with Pakistan, because it included a stopover in China, the first non communist nation to have direct flights with China was Pakistan.

@Beast

You just rejected a man and his ideas and you don't have counter argument and you want me to take you seriously ?

Please bother someone else, now you are acting like a troll.

You gave a rude reply to my post. I replied with an invitation for a discussion and again you are giving me silly empty replies.
From a senior member, I expect a better approach.

If you so strongly believe in what he said, then argue your point. I gave a decent reply to your rude post but please don't turn this into a childish discussion.

I am not here to spoon feed anyone, if anyone has any objections I am happy to enter into a discussion.
Now, discuss, or go bother someone else.

Last edited:
Are you sure it wasn't after 1948? When we invaded Kashmir one year after our independence?

No,
it was when India needed an imagined enemy to unify their fractured nation that has nothing to hold it together.

Much like the mythical Lanka from Hindu mythology, they needed to create a modern day Lanka, Pakistan fit the bill, and over time China was added to that calculation to ferment unified hate in the Indian mind-set to give them a collective sense of identity, a collective Indian-ness based purely on hate.

Think about it, and read up on Lanka and you will understand.

Back
Top Bottom