What's new

China is planning retaliation measures to punish the US politicians who blame the coronavirus pandem

Good. They are as corrupt as the are vile liars. They dont care about right or wrong and know no reason and decenccy, but they do care about the wealth they create from their criminal, vile and expoitative schemes

China will only hurt itself even more if it attacked Apple and Qualcomm. Not purchasing Boeing jets is a logical move but attacking Apple, which has invested a lot in China, would be a suicidal move.

China is not going to do it. The track record says it. US nearly gutted Huaweii, China didn’t do anything

During the case of Meng wazhou, I thought ok, now China will do something big considering she’s CFO and how close her father is to the communist party . but again no budge.

Apple has a lot of money invested in China if China showed that foreign investment isn’t safe there. no multinational corporation is going to come there and the few that are on the fence right now during to CO-Vid sure as hell gona leave. China will compromise or make concessio

it is welcome news indeed but it’s unlikely to happen. I saw an interview of a senior Chinese foreign official on MSNBC. He was speaking passionately of his love and concern for his American friends and pleading to work together- it was embarrassing to watch.

My prediction the CCP will make a big concession to address international outrage.

Yes, their'll be some agreement down the road, just hoping they shock the market back and forth some more -- have more dry powder I'd like to deploy. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom