What's new

China is India’s enemy No. 1

They are our people and will die for them. If you stopped sending cross border terrorists, Kashmir will be jannat in no time. Take care of yourself first before you point at others.
LOL, indian hindus are killing Muslims with indian state institutes patronage. Butcher of gujrat genocide is indian PM if you forgot. Muslims are the 3rd class citizen of india. And Kashmir will be Jannat when there is no heathen in it. Hindus are there just to kill Muslims and grab their land just like isreal...

Anything come out Indian BS mouths worth anything ? Why dont you Indians clean up your shit of killings and discrimination of Muslims and minorities in India.
You want me to show you the videos of refugee camps of Pakistani hindus in india. They have left their land, houses and their relatives in Pakistan. That is the reality of minorities in Pakistan. I was shocked when a Christian Pakistani asked me for help here in US. The stories she told me about their conditions in Pakistan gave me a better idea what they go through. She told me that they are only hired for sanitation and cleaning jobs in Pakistan. Now the conditions are so bad in your country even those jobs are hard to get.

Isn't what Indians are doing as well?
Cow meat was sold while you call her mother.

//According to estimates, human trafficking in India may affect between 20 and 65 million people. Women and girls are trafficked within the country for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation and forced marriage//

It is buffalo 🐃 meat that India exports and it is mostly run by Muslims.

OP article is a BS propaganda piece, scribed by some Maha-Chutiya Bhakt.

LOL, indian hindus are killing Muslims with indian state institutes patronage. Butcher of gujrat genocide is indian PM if you forgot. Muslims are the 3rd class citizen of india. And Kashmir will be Jannat when there is no heathen in it. Hindus are there just to kill Muslims and grab their land just like isreal...

Uighur Muslims genocide in China.

1671358138825.png

Pakistan reaction:
During the interview when journalist Mohammed Jamjoom asked Khan whether he had ever got a chance to discuss the issue of Uighur Muslims with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Khan replied that he does not know "much" about the problem and Beijing is Islamabad's "best friend". Imran Khan

Conclusion:
Uighur Muslims live or die, Beijing in our friend.

=================================================================================================
The situation of Women in Afghanistan:
1671358638447.png

Pakistan reaction:

1. Most common - it is their internal issue.

Latest:

Pakistan's top diplomat urges world to delink women’s rights from Afghanistan's humanitarian, economic situation

Conclusion: Women live or die in Afghanistan.. we don't care on it.

==================================================================================================
Muslims and few incidents in India: Islam is India's second-largest religion, with 14.2% of the country's population, approximately 172.2 million people identifying as adherents of Islam in 2011 Census. India is also the country with the second or third largest number of Muslims in the world.

Pakistan reactions:
1671358950648.png

This is our issue... India can't do this, they cannot do that.. We will do this, we will do that..... India is horrible country for Muslims, India is.................... India is................. India is..............................................no limits

Regarding on topic- A practically bigger threat is china but they are more mature than our west neighbour. The possibility of nuclear war with Pakistan is most.

India wants US/West to believe this narrative, of China being #1 enemy of India, in order to extract some benefits and privileges; otherwise, India is neither capable, nor willing, to confront China, in a real sense.

As soon as Modi, even, thinks of China; his pyjamas start getting wet, and a janitor has to be called to mop the floor.😛😛😛

Last edited:
India wants US/West to believe this narrative, of China being #1 enemy of India, in order to extract some benefits and privileges; otherwise, India is neither capable, nor willing, to confront China, in a real sense.

Actually, if you look closely at the history book.

During the cold war, we were never allowed to get sophisticated and latest weapons.

Now. this is our time to get the all required military items in the name of China.

Anyhow, we will follow only our independent foreign policies.

Last edited:
lol an Indian politician named George Fernandes
wait till Mark Whitewalker show up Rofl

English/Christian names are alien for Hans, Han only understand names that are spoken when you block both nostrils

Actually, if you look closely at the history book.

During the cold war, we were never allowed to get sophisticated and latest weapons during the cold war.

Now. this is our time to get the all required military items in the name of China.

Anyhow, we will follow only our independent foreign policies.

True. That is what I said, in a different way.

It is buffalo 🐃 meat that India exports and it is mostly run by Muslims.
You didn't even read your own news which clearly mentions cow meat being passed on as buffalo meat and no it is not being run by Muslims as you conveniently said.

I knew there wasn't going to be a rebuttal on selling own women to arabs and whoever gives some pennies.

They are saying these words to save their life. It is well documented that hindus terrorize Muslims everywhere in india. Hindus who kill or rape Muslim are considered as national hero in india...

Last edited:
You didn't even read your own news which clearly mentions cow meat being passed on as buffalo meat and no it is not being run by Muslims as you conveniently said.

I knew there wasn't going to be a rebuttal on selling own women to arabs and whoever gives some pennies.
Cow meat export is illegal in India. If cow meat is passed off as Buffalo meat then it comes as illegal activity. These exporters can lose their license if they are caught. Is it done in big scale? I don't think so.
Human trafficking is a global issue and India is no exception. Here my point is about minorities being targeted and your state is blind to these activities because China is your friend. Even hindu girls are not safe in your country. According to report I read about 1000 forced conversion marriage happen every year in your sind area.
Hindu families in order to protect their girls stop them to go to school after 5th grade. Some don't even send them to schools. They do not feel safe to follow their religion.
Hence your minorities are leaving your country. Your minorities population has come down to single digits now from 20 %.

Cow meat export is illegal in India. If cow meat is passed off as Buffalo meat then it comes as illegal activity. These exporters can lose their license if they are caught. Is it done in big scale? I don't think so.
Human trafficking is a global issue and India is no exception. Here my point is about minorities being targeted and your state is blind to these activities because China is your friend. Even hindu girls are not safe in your country. According to report I read about 1000 forced conversion marriage happen every year in your sind area.
Hindu families in order to protect their girls stop them to go to school after 5th grade. Some don't even send them to schools. They do not feel safe to follow their religion.
Hence your minorities are leaving your country. Your minorities population has come down to single digits now from 20 %.
Again rhetorical statements that do not change the fact about cow meat or human trafficking in India while you comfortably ignore it and have the gall to call Pakistanis out.

Back
Top Bottom