What's new

China is cool, but bet on India

how indian is growing still 75 % of indian population lives under 2 $ so how u r growing and u r competng with china more then 50 % of ur population dont get basic needs of life

and in china rolling tanks over citizens and faking stores and copied items manufacturing take priority

:lol: you mean like Operation Blue Star, destroying the Sikh golden temple and murdering thousands upon thousands of innocent Sikhs seeking freedom from the tyrants in New Delhi?

Oh I guess those are censored by your despotic regime run by mass murdering fascist tyrants in New Delhi!

funny to see chinese loosing patience and throwing tantrums in all directions :lol: very funny posts by them. seems they got very upset on being shown the mirror

My concern is for Pakistan.

Suppose India becomes the most powerful country in the world in 2040s, then what becomes of Pakistan? It is not too late for Pakistan to start improving relations with India, because super India's next door while China's weaker and farther away.

Very good point. Who says that India cannot become a Superpower in the next decades?
Make friends not wars. That applies to every country, and of course to Pakistan, too.

I rather bet on Uganda, North Korea, Somalia or Belgian Congo than India.

I wonder how does US permit idiots like you to enter (and perhaps study / work) in US... or are you an illegal immigrant?

Still puzzling though.... idiots like yourself talk only in mandarin. First one of your lot, speaking English.. Indeed. :laugh:

I'm not even sure why a silly article like this would span 7 (Yes SEVEN) pages of discussion, initially I took no interest because which serious journalism uses the word like "cool" I mean seriously wtf? Cool?. Then I found the author took another article from the times and twisted it around. He should have just kept the original title.

Tackling the Myth of Indian Inefficiency (Sort Of) | TIME.com

Anyway he already pointed out things that isn't new which is stopping India from progressing, inefficient government, reforms needed in many sector, more open markets, infrastructure etc etc. Which we all know if not that easy given that time is needed because of democracy which gives people freedom and corruption and so on and so forth.

If we talking about timeline in my opinion it will take India more than 30 years (and that's my conservative estimate) to reach China's current level. Why? It took China 20 years to reach where they are and that's with their super efficient, (and as some might say) freedom stomping tactics. But the caveat on this is unless we see some drastic reforms put in by GOI then perhaps we can revisit this. I thought one of such drastic actions was when the GOI opened up the market to the likes of Walmart until I saw this.

Indian Protests Over Foreign Retail Investment And Fuel Subsidies Could Cost Nation $2.3 Billion - Business Insider
India Halts Wal-Mart Entry Amid Protests - Bloomberg

In order for everyone to benefit some must sacrifice, if a really big decision came in (compared to the small one above) lets see if the sacrifice happens. Till then its all smoke and mirrors.

I wonder how does US permit idiots like you to enter (and perhaps study / work) in US... or are you an illegal immigrant?

Still puzzling though.... idiots like yourself talk only in mandarin. First one of your lot, speaking English.. Indeed. :laugh:

I'm no ****** H1-B. Born an American. Deal with it.

India may have low GDP growth but never a fake GDP growth like China.

CPC says 9+% of GDP growth but their car sales are dipping. Even the ones that are bought are lying unused in Government Offices.

Only high IQed chinese can believe their CPC Story of chinese growth.

No, If you talk about car sales, even China car sales is 10 times of India, China car sales still has 3% growth. And total GDP growth is 7.5%
But India car sales down 19% last month with GDP growth 5.5%.

So who is fake?

A middle city in rural China.
Zhengzhou
66271358201209231412451489026361674-1.jpg

Only 9.5 million cars sold in 1-6 of 2011 :hitwall:

can we seriously stop with these "India WILL" Threads?
All they do is set up India to be the punchline of jokes for everyone else.
Make more "India DID" and stop this silliness.

No, If you talk about car sales, even China car sales is 10 times of India, China car sales still has 3% growth. And total GDP growth is 7.5%
But India car sales down 19% last month with GDP growth 5.5%.

So who is fake?

A middle city in rural China.
Zhengzhou
66271358201209231412451489026361674-1.jpg

I have been to India many times```their so called 'best cities' are so backward and dirty, mud road is all i can describe their road systems, and their 90% of the car sales are from those crapy Indian made three wheelies and maybe 5% of cheap lines of those japanese and Korean cars, and probably 0.5% of proper european cars````

those slum dwellers will never know whats acutally happening in China, but only with their masters propaganda

Back
Top Bottom