What's new

China is cool, but bet on India

I just want to discuss facts.

CCP version facts, or facts that earn you 50 cents? :lol:

Are you humiliated by facts about India? Don't be.

I humiliated by the fact, that i must ritually submit you to insults, contempt and humiliation to even squeeze the tiniest bit of sense or human logic :cry:

CCP version facts, or facts that earn you 50 cents? :lol:

I humiliated by the fact, that i must ritually submit you to insults, contempt and humiliation to even squeeze the tiniest bit of sense or human logic :cry:

clueless kid lost in a debate``I guess every bit of reality is CCP fact then````well, in this case your world is rounded by 'CCP facts'``but your virtual world is rounded by your hindi delusions

clueless kid lost in a debate``I guess every bit of reality is CCP fact then````well, in this case your world is rounded by 'CCP facts'``but your virtual world is rounded by your hindi delusions

its well known that chinese official stats are altered

Marc Faber: Chinese Government Statistics Are Fake | ValueWalk

Chinese government statistics are fake for the most part and if Chinese economy is slowing down there will be more money printing in China. the Chinese government economic figures are meaningless, because they are manipulating most of the economic data, which confirms that there is no economic growth in China this year in fact China’s production of steel, cement and electricity as well as the volume of its exports and car sales are stable or declining compared to last year, which is incompatible with the growth announced by the government he explained

China Is a Black Box of Misinformation - Bloomberg
GDP-ism has become the Chinese government’s strongest ideology, and as such might not be an accurate indicator of reality. In the political and economic matrix of China, rosy statistics are the strongest self-justification mechanism for authority.

Chinese Data Said to Be Manipulated, Understating Slowdown - NYTimes.com

clueless kid lost in a debate``

Self-proclaimed CCP certified judgement :lol:

What was the whole debate about? Besides i am yet to receive a source for this statement : "India poorer than the whole of Africa"

I guess every bit of reality is CCP fact then````well, in this case your world is rounded by 'CCP facts'``

My , my :lol: the zombification seems 100% here. :rofl:

but your virtual world is rounded by your hindi delusions

hindi delusions? :woot:

Delusions attributed to a language? , does your CCP teach you this you? Maybe that why you have problems with imposing Mandarin on Cantonese chaps. :D

Self-proclaimed CCP certified judgement :lol:

What was the whole debate about? Besides i am yet to receive a source for this statement : "India poorer than the whole of Africa"

My , my :lol: the zombification seems 100% here. :rofl:

hindi delusions? :woot:

Delusions attributed to a language? , does your CCP teach you this you? Maybe that why you have problems with imposing Mandarin on Cantonese chaps. :D

check this kid```the weighted average of Africa GDP per-capital in 2011 is $4250
GDP - per capita (PPP) by country - Thematic Map - Africa

and here is the 'shining' India, with just over $1200
List of Indian states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dont tell me its the CCP 'fudged' these numbers to humiliate you indians

check this kid```the weighted average of Africa GDP per-capital in 2011 is $4250
GDP - per capita (PPP) by country - Thematic Map - Africa

and here is the 'shining' India, with just over $1200
List of Indian states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
dont tell me its the CCP 'fudged' these numbers to humiliate you indians

I will say you don't know the difference between GDP(PPP) per capita and GDP per capita :lol:

Anyway, UN defintion of poverty :

Frequently, poverty is defined in either relative or absolute terms. Absolute poverty measures poverty in relation to the amount of money necessary to meet basic needs such as food, clothing, and shelter.

Poverty

India may have low GDP growth but never a fake GDP growth like China.

CPC says 9+% of GDP growth but their car sales are dipping. Even the ones that are bought are lying unused in Government Offices.

Only high IQed chinese can believe their CPC Story of chinese growth.

China has had a contraction of GDP in last 3 years i.e they have had -ve growth rates for last three years. But CCP will say they had 7% growth rate - a clear lie.
people don't care whether the growth is 7% or -7%,what they care is if they can earn more this year than last year and if the inflation rate is acceptable.According to my personal observation,it more difficult for business people to make money in 2012 than 2011.Workers' wages rise a lot in the past few years.it is difficult to hire enough workers for many factories. the growth rate of the eastern region slowed down, central and western areas become bright spots.

Back
Top Bottom