What's new

China, Iran to boost military cooperation

You wrong, Iran needs aircraft more. They can procure JF-17 or even J-31. Or maybe they can eyes Flanker from Russia.
If there was a possibility for purchasing of J-31, we can forget about Flankers :)

But IMHO, the best military coop between China and Iran in the field of aviation industry, is co-develop of an advanced thrust-vectoring jet engine.

China has awesome naval products too, and i really don't know why we have weak military relations with China. I guess it an other footprint of the international bully.

If there was a possibility for purchasing of J-31, we can forget about Flankers :)

But IMHO, the best military coop between China and Iran in the field of aviation industry, is co-develop of an advanced thrust-vectoring jet engine.

China has awesome naval products too, and i really don't know why we have weak military relations with China. I guess it an other footprint of the international bully.

J-31, Type 054A, and Type 039B.

Maybe Type 052D and Type 093B are also possible with the deepening tie.

Tejas can fly with Indian mouth

why so much Indian obsession... from where India comes here?

India Iran relations are independent of Iranian relations with any other country same with India...
A strong and stable Iran is in interest of India...
Chinese do offer some good stuff in affordable prices.. Iran should take whatever suits her... India does'nt come into equation here...

Back
Top Bottom