What's new

China invites Nawaz Sharif

I liked the part which says he will lie down on on runway at airport.. :rofl:

Lungi army comin to get yah"":eek:

You mean this one ....

48076_632188500131978_1729549214_n.jpg

Don't try to take my IPR. Will Ya???

sorry-shaktimaan.jpg

muslims rulled bharat over 900 thats why indians comes to our forum follow us, compare us with everything .. they compare their skin even with our shirts to show they looks better ..
Pakistani phobia
two words for bharati...GROW UP!

Sheikh, I have two words for you .....LEARN ENGLISH

As Indian PM Narendra Modi is bromancing with Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe, a jealous China has invited Nawaz Sharif, the PM of its close ally Pakistan to Beijing.

Islamabad. As Indian PM Narendra Modi is bromancing with Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe, a jealous China has invited Nawaz Sharif, the PM of its close ally Pakistan to Beijing.
However, China's initiative has unintentionally worsened the political turmoil which Pakistan is facing as of now.

PTI chief Imran Khan, who along with thousands of supporters are protesting in the capital city has warned Nawaz Sharif to not visit any country as Pakistan PM.

"He is not our PM and he has no rights to accept China's offer. In case he visits Beijing, I will be going to India as Pakistan PM," warned the rebel leader, adding that he had even convinced Indian politician Arvind Kejriwal to meet him in Delhi.

"We are trying our best to stop Nawaz Sharif, and as last measure, we are planning to lie down on the runway at airport. But if he manages to escape using a helicopter, I will declare myself Pakistan PM, and will go to India to meet Kejriwal," Imran Khan revealed his future course of action.

On being asked, why was he meeting Kejriwal, Imran said that Kejriwal was a good man. "I think we have much in common. According to me, he is the Indian Prime Minister," he added.

On the other hand, Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif is not in a mood to get afraid of Imran's threat and has already started packing his bags for China trip.

Sources say, in the current situation, Mr. Sharif does not want to miss any foreign trip. "The way protests are going on in Islamabad, even Nawaz Sahab is not sure for how many days he is going to be in PM office. He wants to make most out of the remaining days," revealed a source close to Pakistan PM.

Considering the way Japan is treating Narendra Modi, Nawaz Sharif is expecting a grand welcome in China.

"Nawaz Sahab is very much sure that to outperform Japan's royal....
treatment to Modi, they will do anything. He has even requested Chinese President to arrange fish to feed, and if possible a shark or a whale would be better," the source further disclosed.

Meanwhile in Islamabad, an anti-Imran Khan political group has started protesting against Imrans plan and leader of the group has threatened to visit Bangladesh as Pakistan PM if Imran visits India.

No offense. ..Fake news

Interested in reading more jokes from Arjun Gandeev please subscribe to Times of India.

Last edited:
Yup ...... :D
Old one but gud one

Bangladeshis excited about creation of empty space by people planning to leave India once Modi wins

With people threatening to leave India or getting threatened of being deported outside India if Narendra Modi comes to power, Bangladeshis are eying the empty space created by their possible migration from India.

New Delhi. With people threatening to leave India or getting threatened of being deported to Pakistan if Narendra Modi came to power, Bangladeshis are eying this potential empty space.

Sources tell that People in Bangladesh have been expressing their happiness by bursting crackers after each voluntary announcement of leaving India or threat of deportation to Pakistan.

“We are not going to snatch something, we are just migrating to fill the empty space, just like air and liquid flow into empty space. Earlier when we used to infiltrate, there was a guilt feeling, but now it's fair and justified,” said a Bangladeshi while talking to Faking News, “If Indians think that we Bangladeshis don't care for India, they are wrong. We do care for India, it's like our own home.”

Excited by the prospects of Modi coming to power, many people in Bangladesh and Bangladeshis living in India have started rooting for Narendra Modi in 2014 general elections.

“Initially, we were not in mood to vote for Modi. But ever since people started promising to leave India if Modi becomes PM and thereby help in reducing country's population, we changed our mind,” explained Abdul Gafoor, a Bangladeshi living in Assam.

“In my village, a couple of such people are there who had decided to infiltrate into Bhutan, but now they are hopeful of coming to India. I will invite them,” Gafoor revealed his future plan, amidst chant of 'Abki bar Modi sarkar' by his fellow family members.

“Modi surely means hope,” he added.

But unlike Gafoor, many Bangladeshis living in India are not coming out openly in support of Modi, as they are expected to show their political loyalty to so called secular parties. “If we say it openly, most probably they will send us back to Bangladesh,” feared one Bangladeshi Modi supporter.

However, sources say that secular parties, which were earlier worried by outflow of secular votes from India, are quite happy with possible inflow of minorities from Bangladesh.

“By 2019, we will convince them to vote for us. It's zero loss,” quipped a leader from one of the secular parties.

muslims rulled bharat over 900 thats why indians comes to our forum follow us, compare us with everything .. they compare their skin even with our shirts to show they looks better ..
Arabs,Afghans,Persian, Turkish and mongol ones. And they ruled over you too. They weren't Pakistanis.

As Indian PM Narendra Modi is bromancing with Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe, a jealous China has invited Nawaz Sharif, the PM of its close ally Pakistan to Beijing.

Islamabad. As Indian PM Narendra Modi is bromancing with Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe, a jealous China has invited Nawaz Sharif, the PM of its close ally Pakistan to Beijing.
However, China's initiative has unintentionally worsened the political turmoil which Pakistan is facing as of now.

PTI chief Imran Khan, who along with thousands of supporters are protesting in the capital city has warned Nawaz Sharif to not visit any country as Pakistan PM.

"He is not our PM and he has no rights to accept China's offer. In case he visits Beijing, I will be going to India as Pakistan PM," warned the rebel leader, adding that he had even convinced Indian politician Arvind Kejriwal to meet him in Delhi.

"We are trying our best to stop Nawaz Sharif, and as last measure, we are planning to lie down on the runway at airport. But if he manages to escape using a helicopter, I will declare myself Pakistan PM, and will go to India to meet Kejriwal," Imran Khan revealed his future course of action.

On being asked, why was he meeting Kejriwal, Imran said that Kejriwal was a good man. "I think we have much in common. According to me, he is the Indian Prime Minister," he added.

On the other hand, Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif is not in a mood to get afraid of Imran's threat and has already started packing his bags for China trip.

Sources say, in the current situation, Mr. Sharif does not want to miss any foreign trip. "The way protests are going on in Islamabad, even Nawaz Sahab is not sure for how many days he is going to be in PM office. He wants to make most out of the remaining days," revealed a source close to Pakistan PM.

Considering the way Japan is treating Narendra Modi, Nawaz Sharif is expecting a grand welcome in China.

"Nawaz Sahab is very much sure that to outperform Japan's royal....
treatment to Modi, they will do anything. He has even requested Chinese President to arrange fish to feed, and if possible a shark or a whale would be better," the source further disclosed.

Meanwhile in Islamabad, an anti-Imran Khan political group has started protesting against Imrans plan and leader of the group has threatened to visit Bangladesh as Pakistan PM if Imran visits India.

No offense. ..Fake news

never before I heard of "jealousy" in international relations and politics, as if Pakistan India Japan and china are part of one family and if one doesnt invite the other in the birthday party, they make their own fake birthday party

Back
Top Bottom