What's new

China invites Nawaz Sharif

There's nothing called Jealous!!! maybe in reply to modi's visit to Japan or Chinese had a planned to invite him earlier itself

On this note it will be interesting to see if the Chinese Premier actually visits Paksitan this month given the unrest in islamabad has already caused the cancellation of other heads of states, he is then set to visit India- if he visited India and Pakistan wouldn't that be something? ;)

He is a legend.
yup don't see with him eye to eye on many issues but nothing beats his humour at least in South Asia....many of his fans are indians or atleast were but he called them on the Gaza issue some were turned off after that

yup don't see with him eye to eye on many issues but nothing beats his humour at least in South Asia....many of his fans are indians or atleast were but he called them on the Gaza issue some were turned off after that

I used to read him regularly until a few years ago along with Ayaz Amir and a couple of other authors, but they get repetitive after some time. As long as they are talking of Pakistan, they are alright, at least one can expect they know the Pakistani society well enough, but their views on India have been distorted by the reporting of MSM in India, which is anything but real.

I used to read him regularly until a few years ago along with Ayaz Amir and a couple of other authors, but they get repetitive after some time. As long as they are talking of Pakistan, they are alright, at least one can expect they know the Pakistani society well enough, but their views on India have been distorted by the reporting of MSM in India, which is anything but real.
LOL you are simply saying he is fine as long as he points out the hypocrisy in the Pakistani society....MSM??? you sound like some one from the tea party movement...kher the guy is funny.Period.

LOL you are simply saying he is fine as long as he points out the hypocrisy in the Pakistani society....MSM??? you sound like some one from the tea party movement...kher the guy is funny.Period.

The assumption is he lives in Pakistan and knows Pakistani society inside out. Whereas as you can see the media in India was entirely against Modi and carried out vilification campaign against him for well over a decade and yet the people of India surprised them with voting in BJP and Modi. That should tell you how connected the mainstream media is with the common people of this country. Indian media has long lost out any credibility and was only the propaganda mouthpiece of the communists and Congress in India.

Yeah, we can agree NFP is one of the finest writers in the Indian subcontinent, so is Ayaz Amir. Used to wonder why Indians could not write as well as they did, until I found some blog writers in India who were equally good.

The assumption is he lives in Pakistan and knows Pakistani society inside out. Whereas as you can see the media in India was entirely against Modi and carried out vilification campaign against him for well over a decade and yet the people of India surprised them with voting in BJP and Modi. That should tell you how connected the mainstream media is with the common people of this country. Indian media has long lost out any credibility and was only the propaganda mouthpiece of the communists and Congress in India.

Yeah, we can agree NFP is one of the finest writers in the Indian subcontinent, so is Ayaz Amir. Used to wonder why Indians could not write as well as they did, until I found some blog writers in India who were equally good.
OK don't know much about the Indian media so zero knowledge if it is pro or anti-Modi...but how can the corporate media support the communists??? kher its your opinion don't know much to counter it

OK don't know much about the Indian media so zero knowledge if it is pro or anti-Modi...but how can the corporate media support the communists??? kher its your opinion don't know much to counter it

Crores worth of frivolous Govt ads, free foreign junkets, booze, parties, farmhouses, and indoctrination.

MSM is anti-Modi. Social media is pro-Modi. There I have done my job as good samaritan for the day and updated your knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom