What's new

China Invites International Collaboration on its Space Station Program through UN

As I said we are at 36 countries launched into space...so while you are doing the talking we have been doing the walking.

a lot of these 36 countries are just invaluable payload for US :rofl: while we make itself as invaluable payload for China...you see the difference, lol compare to these 36 nations, we walk mile ahead of them.

The American and European scientists always welcome indian scientists to go buy lunch and coffee.
29heng-master675_1411971653_540x540.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL you are the one that said its only 15 countries.

Chinese space station will be open to all 200 countries including from developing Asia, Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe.

China will not be restricting the number of countries.

China is about inclusive development. US wants to make space an exclusive right. Whether it's controlling satellite technology, launch services, or picking and choosing which countries allowed in ISS.

US monopoly in space is being broken :coffee:
US is a selfish nation. A nation of thieves and steals tech from other nations and wants to keep everything to themselves.
China is like Robin hood.

LOL what a noob.

Some of the countries in that list wouldn't have the slightest clue how to build a space station. Those 15 countries are part of the US approved list that kiss the ring. Russia is a core country that created the ISS that cannot be ignored.

China-USSR/Russia relations collapsed after the Sino-Soviet border war and not until recently have Russia opened up to China. Both US and to a lesser extent Russia developed with exclusive development mindset. But during Cold War, it was a different world but that was the mindset they held. It is the US that deny not only China but also countries like Iran to enter ISS. US want to hold monopoly positions in everything from loans, technology, weapons, etc.

China is breaking these monopolies one by one. China is now one of the biggest providers of loans to developing countries. China also export technology that it's self sufficient in to the developing world. China is now starting to export weapons aswell.

Look at the supercomputer issue where US tried to stop China's progress with export ban of CPUs but China developed its own and the domestic supercomputer not only made the list but topped the list.

Once space station is completed, China will invite everyone just like it did in AIIB. Inclusive development is how China views things. Inclusive development is the only way forward for all countries.

Obviously the US (and Russia) built most of it. However entire modules were built by Japan and the ESA. There are other things other than modules like robotic arms, subsystems, etc.

Its many years in the future and the ISS is far more complex than this chinese thing. That said there will be a sucessor for ISS as well as Mars and moon missions
Very sorry that there is no successor. ISS will retired soon and Chinese space station is the only solution. Becos we got the technology and money. You Italian need to eat the humble pie and kowtow to us. We Chinese may give you Italian a seat. :lol:

Well the ISS has 15 countries (Canada, Japan, the Russian Federation, the United States, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom) ...that is pretty good. You think China will top that number?

billyo-360x245.jpg

Swedish astronaut on ISS.

Claude_Nicollier_ESA_300x.jpg

Swiss astronaut

belgian.jpg

Belgian astronaut
Yes, it will becos maintaining ISS needs lots of money and we Chinese has deep pocket and abilities to carry out our own ISS. Most European countries are poorer and they need fund to feed illegal immigrant. Mark my words, Chinese ISS will repeat AIIB feat and we will ban US out of this project unless US pay us USD50 billion or kiss Chinese president toe by US president :lol:

Last edited:
Very sorry that there is no successor. ISS will retired soon and Chinese space station is the only solution. Becos we got the technology and money. You Italian need to eat the humble pie and kowtow to us. We Chinese may give you Italian a seat. :lol:

Yes, it will becos maintaining ISS needs lots of money and we Chinese has deep pocket and abilities to carry out our own ISS. Most European countries are poorer and they need fund to feed illegal immigrant. Mark my words, Chinese ISS will repeat AIIB feat and we will ban US out of this project unless US pay us USD50 billion or kiss Chinese president toe by US president :lol:

with all due respect. We have greater goals than another orbital outpost.

We currently develop a lunar base

http://www.space.com/31488-european-moon-base-2030s.html

"Calling the effort a "comeback to the moon," European space planners envision a series of human missions to the lunar vicinity starting in the early 2020s. Those missions, according to the plan, will include coordination between astronauts and robotic systems on the lunar surface. Robots would land first, paving the way for human explorers to set foot on the moon later. "

The ISS paved the way to this goal. There is no need to waste new money on a duplicate of it.

A space station makes sense for china, because it follows our steps. But it doesnt make sense for italy or ay other european nation.

We currently develop lunar 3D printing.

http://www.esa.int/Highlights/Lunar_3D_printing

That way our base will be build automatic.

Multi-dome_base_being_constructed_fullwidth.jpg

first tests are promising

1.5_tonne_building_block_produced_as_a_demonstration_fullwidth.jpg

with all due respect. We have greater goals than another orbital outpost.

We currently develop a lunar base

http://www.space.com/31488-european-moon-base-2030s.html

"Calling the effort a "comeback to the moon," European space planners envision a series of human missions to the lunar vicinity starting in the early 2020s. Those missions, according to the plan, will include coordination between astronauts and robotic systems on the lunar surface. Robots would land first, paving the way for human explorers to set foot on the moon later. "

The ISS paved the way to this goal. There is no need to waste new money on a duplicate of it.

A space station makes sense for china, because it follows our steps. But it doesnt make sense for italy or ay other european nation.

We currently develop lunar 3D printing.

http://www.esa.int/Highlights/Lunar_3D_printing

That way our base will be build automatic.

Multi-dome_base_being_constructed_fullwidth.jpg

first tests are promising

1.5_tonne_building_block_produced_as_a_demonstration_fullwidth.jpg
With all due respect, I think you are in self denial. Lunar base? You think you western Europe really print money out of the sky? You all hardly put galileo global position system up and thinking of lunar manned base? Talk is cheap.

http://spacenews.com/esa-hikes-budget-takes-steps-to-send-astronaut-to-chinese-space-station/

Welcome to the reality :enjoy: China is the near future superpower.

European needs to eat the humble pie.

With all due respect, I think you are in self denial. Lunar base? You think you western Europe really print money out of the sky? You all hardly put galileo global position system up and thinking of lunar manned base? Talk is cheap.

http://spacenews.com/esa-hikes-budget-takes-steps-to-send-astronaut-to-chinese-space-station/

Welcome to the reality :enjoy: China is the near future superpower.

European needs to eat the humble pie.

Yes lunar base. Thats the way to do. then mars.

What benefit would a LEO station have for us? There are no benefits to do the same again and again. We must move forward. Considering that this chinese station is smaller than Mir and Mir was small compared to ISS i dont see the sense in such a project. It would be betetr if China would try to move forward and not just copy old obsolete tech.

We dont need to eat any pie.

We are humanity. There is no fucking china or europe regarding this. We must get our *** off this planet.

You know as well as i do that another small LEO space station is worthless in the grand plan.

The ultimate reality is a giant space station like elysium. asteroid mining and terra forming.

Yes lunar base. Thats the way to do. then mars.

What benefit would a LEO station have for us? There are no benefits to do the same again and again. We must move forward. Considering that this chinese station is smaller than Mir and Mir was small compared to ISS i dont see the sense in such a project. It would be betetr if China would try to move forward and not just copy old obsolete tech.

We dont need to eat any pie.

We are humanity. There is no fucking china or europe regarding this. We must get our *** off this planet.

You know as well as i do that another small LEO space station is worthless in the grand plan.

The ultimate reality is a giant space station like elysium. asteroid mining and terra forming.

You seems have no idea how ISS works? Its the only place available to test out real space environment for many ongoing world projects. Western europe definitely needs a space station to continue their works on space environment.

You can continue live in denial but China space station will definitely take over ISS since all of your are broke except mighty China :enjoy:

You seems have no idea how ISS works? Its the only place available to test out real space environment for many ongoing world projects. Western europe definitely needs a space station to continue their works on space environment.

You can continue live in denial but China space station will definitely take over ISS since all of your are broke except mighty China :enjoy:

I must correct you. Chinas current economic development is very negative with stagnat growth and economic crisis and a collapsing stock exchange.

That said i wonder why you dont have any further creative ability? ISS will operate far into 2020th. Until then the lunar base will be what we need.

Right now development starts to speed up so much that we need to look forward.

So spare me with obsolete space stations and tell me what great projects china has regardig a stanford torus for example?

I must correct you. Chinas current economic development is very negative with stagnat growth and economic crisis and a collapsing stock exchange.

That said i wonder why you dont have any further creative ability? ISS will operate far into 2020th. Until then the lunar base will be what we need.

Right now development starts to speed up so much that we need to look forward.

So spare me with obsolete space stations and tell me what great projects china has regardig a stanford torus for example?

China is still growing at 6.5% and above. We still have 3 trillion USD reserve. The money for CSS has already allocated. You european shall be more worry for yourself. A crisis is happening in Europe and money is spend on illegal immigrants. The future for Europe is bleak. :enjoy:

China is still growing at 6.5% and above. We still have 3 trillion USD reserve. The money for CSS has already allocated. You european shall be more worry for yourself. A crisis is happening in Europe and money is spend on illegal immigrants. The future for Europe is bleak. :enjoy:

If our future is bleak than yours as well since we are your main trading partner. That said we are the largest economy in the world.

I honestly dont understand your smallmindedness. You think in very primitive ways and this kind of thinking leads to nothing in space.

Back
Top Bottom