What's new

China invades "Japanese" territorial waters

We would vaporize Tokyo in a flash, assuming the Russians don't do it first.
BS.

China and Russia wouldn't start nuclear war over Japan deploying nukes. Maybe in your mind it's realistic but not in everyone's else minds.

^ It wouldn't be much of a war. Just a quick vaporization of Tokyo and all Japanese nuclear facilities. Like cleaning away dirt.

You probably don't think its realistic for China to invade Japanese territorial waters and airspace either :lol:

^ It wouldn't be much of a war. Just a quick vaporization of Tokyo and all Japanese nuclear facilities. Like cleaning away dirt.

You probably don't think its realistic for China to invade Japanese territorial waters and airspace either :lol:

sino,i told you to take your meds regularly..it prevents your megaton F@@rt$..now look what you've done..a 20 page of wild discussion in an imaginary thread created by you.....

@ADMIN how come sino is still not banned though he is repeatedly creating wild discussion threads based on no fact at all??

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably don't think its realistic for China to invade Japanese territorial waters and airspace either
It's much more realistic.

If you're right about the insanity of China, China should be nuked right now, for humanity's sake. But of course, you are totally wrong.

sino,i told you to take your meds regularly..it prevents your megaton F@@rt$..now look what you've done..a 20 page of wild discussion in an imaginary thread created by you.....

@ADMIN how come sino is still not banned though he is repeatedly creating wild discussion threads based on no fact at all??
LOL at indians feeling inferior when China spanks Japan with air and sea intrusions ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think America will play very cautious in this game. Yes Japan is US ally, but US depends on China financially big time as much as China depends on US.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom