What's new

China-India ties to be big story of 21st century: Rao

its because we love you!!:smitten::smitten::smitten:Indians are crazy about china only you don't feel our warmth...today in a Pantaloons store i met a Chinese couple...they had some language problem...i helped them...they were here for some energy project!!

yeah that s rite india loves chinese so much that s why 10 of thousand chinese went missing in northern india after the 1962 war.

yeah that s rite india loves chinese so much that s why 10 of thousand chinese went missing in northern india after the 1962 war.

Yes, They came and settled in China town near Kolkata... Happy?

Flawed questions are always responded with llogical answers..

Yeah ur right parts of indian rajhistan n punjab= whole indian civilisation:tdown:

And who were Rajputs?? some tribals of Arabs or Mongols???

Whethere partition happened but still "Indus civilization" is known of India's unless you believe in Vedic system. Its location is changed not history. Indian ocean is still Indian ocean because of its history while it is spread from Africa to SE asia..

india politicians and its media is so obsessed with china to the level that they have to compare india with china with almost everything, when the comon wealth officials were question about corruption they replied china having the same problem during the beijing olympics.

Before calling indian-media obsessed with china Analyse what ur goverment run media is doing They reported about Agni-5 which is not even tested and chinese media claimed that Chandrayaan-1 is unsucessful does this news show that u really dont care what india is doing?
As for china-india ties, it is just a one sided love affair, i have nt seen or heard china tolk abt ties with india, infact we want nothing to do with india, so please leave china alone, let us get on with our work, go compare yrself with america instead

Chia has nothing to gain from india? wat abt the trade between our country which is around $60billion and y ur companies like Hawaei & ZTE is investing in india .

We should not fight India China friendship. Reality is Indians and Chinese where I live have NO problem with each other and you can see them become friends here a lot. They are both high achievers here. Both our nations have been affected badly from colonization, and know we can make a come back..

Back
Top Bottom