What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Since there's no clear indication as to what really happened to it it does not really qualify as a concrete step by China I was referring to.
China does not advertise its concrete steps. we don't hear about China intercepting u.s. spy planes from China, we hear it from the pentagon.

as I said. wait and see...

@waz @The Eagle
Can you please clean the thread. It's polluted enough. Thanks!

I hope you are right Orange. But I am worried they are giving you the three warning stroke, so they can justify themselves that China did not attack without warning.
These Indians.... Smh. China is mobilization as you said. I would be the last one to opt for war, but it seems like it has given us no choice.

China does not advertise its concrete steps. we don't hear about China intercepting u.s. spy planes from China, we hear it from the pentagon.

as I said. wait and see...

If you think people don't need to know then what's the point of raising it on a public forum? Am I being insolent?

@waz @The Eagle
Can you please clean the thread. It's polluted enough. Thanks!

These Indians.... Smh. China is mobilization as you said. I would be the last one to opt for war, but it seems like it has given us no choice.
All the mobilization is happening here on internet forums.. where Chinese are breaking keyboards....

Why not ? The last time you attacked was without warning. :cheesy:

What happened this time ?
Seriously?
Mao has written multiple letters to not implement the forward policy and to resolve the issue in a peaceful way. Nehru, mistook Mao's word as cowardice instead of patience.
Please read up India's China war by Neville Maxwell.

Yes, that is the gist of the entire episode.

time to repeat 1962 ...
we Indians are only good in making big claims and pulling eachother's leg...
ab pata chalega .. ki tum sab ke sab as an indian ho not as Bihari madrasi and NE Punjabi ...
these Indians fight with eachother without any proper reason...

now you will realize what is the value of independence and unity..

We need to get prepared.

Personally.

It will be nasty.

Pakistan will hopefully stay neutral.
Should there be a war, Pakistan shall be dragged into it, inadvertently, China shall use Pakistani bases and ports, India has no other option but to attack the bases and ports, Pakistan then shall have enough reason.

Should there be a war, Pakistan shall be dragged into it, inadvertently, China shall use Pakistani bases and ports, India has no other option but to attack the bases and ports, Pakistan then shall have enough reason.
Pakistan should allow Chinese to use their bases but... I don't think Pakistan should get involved in this war. Why I say this is, I don't think China wants this to become a 3rd WW.

Back
Top Bottom