What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

You think Dragons are real ? :P .......... what are you views on a Unicorn ? :lol:
yes, Dragons are real...8-)
PicsArt_07-04-03.39.42.jpg

and what are your views on half baboon half human gods? :rofl:

Last edited:
Grab a bag a popcorn folks, we're about to see how a DRAGON devours a ring tailed monkey! 8-) :china::pakistan:

It sounds like you've got the confidential news. In the past I thought it would happen but I've my doubts nowadays. So, these days I have my fingers crossed. Indians have their ways to convince even China.

It sounds like you've got the confidential news. In the past I thought it would happen but I've my doubts nowadays. So, these days I have my fingers crossed. Indians have their ways to convince even China.
I think it's quite the opposite, China has a way of getting what it wants no matter what. But let's see...

Chian w
We don't want WAR but also same time doesn't fear from WAR.

I know this issue will be solved by near future with peacefully
China will FCUK you within 48 hours of the starting of war.

I don't eat human nor babies. Are they crazy people out there? i don't even want to start on the Agoras, they made a religion out of it. There is apparently a big placenta eating movement going on in the West. Btw, what has it got to do with a border skirmish?

Read this
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/fetus.asp
These Indians believe anything thrown at them. The word "Gullible" is an understatement. Is it not that they believe themselves to be some super power. 2012 supapowa! Yay! Delusional is also an understatement. Smh.... Pathetic!

I think it's quite the opposite, China has a way of getting what it wants no matter what. But let's see...

Yes, all we can do is wait and see. However, I have my reservations as far as Chinese warnings to india are concerned. When warnings are not followed by concrete steps they have the opposite effect and we can observe that in the indian attitude during this stand off.

Yes, all we can do is wait and see. However, I have my reservations as far as Chinese warnings to india are concerned. When warnings are not followed by concrete steps they have the opposite effect and we can observe that in the indian attitude during this stand off.
su30mki disappearing, indian bunkers bulldozed. more concrete steps to come. stay tuned...8-)

You are taught that india is first world Supa pawa. The reality is different though. Indians think by massacring kashmiris using 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches swines they became superior.
India needs 700000 soldiers to control a small valley of Kashmir, how will they fight Chinese on 3400 KM long border? and if Pakistan also jumps in then India is real toast.

I hope you are right Orange. But I am worried they are giving you the three warning stroke, so they can justify themselves that China did not attack without warning.

Why not ? The last time you attacked was without warning. :cheesy:

What happened this time ?

su30mki disappearing, indian bunkers bulldozed. more concrete steps to come. stay tuned...8-)

In which sector indian SU-30 disappeared? There was one missing but that was along the Pakistani border.

Last time we gave warning but India did not listen properly, so now we have to repeat it to get it through thick Indian skulls.

Try and sell this to your Army generals... ask them to install Loud Speakers and repeat warnings... like you guys did in 1967

Back
Top Bottom