What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Thats why i never regretted for politely not accepting invitation of a India trip from my high caste white Indian friend in HK, even though i was told he live in one of the best residential area in New Delhi, something like "Colony Defense"? despite driver, servant all along there, i was even offered with a rare and exciting "Dalits hunting trip" However, i'm still not too confident if i will be safe there, cos i've heard too many crazy stories from my Indian friends from HK

See that's where you blew it, pretty cool story otherwise.

Indian army should recruit cows to fight for the holy high-caste.
Watch out bro, you may be eligible for force feed with cow dung for such an suggestion of endangered the cows in India

See that's where you blew it, pretty cool story otherwise.
Thanks bro, i blew it badly:lol:

You know I'm not even slightly surprised that the Indian members here believe this. These same guys claimed that India would have a super-super-computer, ten times faster than Chinese ones by 2017. :P

Next time they should try to shoot down Jupiter and Venus. :enjoy:
What's more ironic .. he's a middle-aged married man...

Indians have been soiling themselves over their pigeon hysteria for awhile now. Here's a small sample from Pakistan:

q440PMb.jpg

sImMRpD.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

What??? ..... even the Chinese???..... damn u guys....... You copying our tactics now???..... I thought we had copyrights for the use of pigeons, camels, dogs, ducks, donkeys..... as spies against India.....

so whats the next plan???.... unleashing the Bactrian camel on to India???? well let me warn you ahead..... they will catch and imprison him for life...... done the same to ours!

Back
Top Bottom