What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Thanks for the entertaining reminder bro, i need it badly for my tough day:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey brother, this part of the article might cheer you up even more. :D

India's army reportedly spent six months watching "Chinese spy drones" violating its air space, only to find out they were actually Jupiter and Venus.

By that stage, Indian troops had already documented 329 sightings of unidentified objects over a lake in the border region, between last August and February, according to the Calcutta-based Telegraph.

It quotes military sources as saying the objects violated the LAC 155 times.

-----------

According to the Indian Army, those "Chinese spy drones" violated Indian territory 155 times. :o:

India's army reportedly spent six months watching "Chinese spy drones" violating its air space, only to find out they were actually Jupiter and Venus.

By that stage, Indian troops had already documented 329 sightings of unidentified objects over a lake in the border region, between last August and February, according to the Calcutta-based Telegraph.

-----------

According to the Indian Army, those "Chinese spy drones" violated Indian territory 155 times. :o:
:super:thanks for the good laugh bro, i'm all well now LOL

PDF RSSers' supa powa style intelligence never fails to amaze me.
They should take PISA to prove that.
I thought Indians chicken out from the PISA since 2009?

-----------

I must say our india friends are very imaginative.

Seriously ? You fall for such a lame story ?
Pakistani intention is to to make bitter enemity between India and China. Pakistanis always do this kind of stuff to make India off balance.

Seriously man, lay off the Fukin drugs.

You know I'm not even slightly surprised that the Indian members here believe this. These same guys claimed that India would have a super-super-computer, ten times faster than Chinese ones by 2017. :P

Heavens know the sun and the moon violates Indian air space how money times in a week. Indian army should stay alert and report every sighting.

Next time they should try to shoot down Jupiter and Venus. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom