What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

The mouth of the CPEC in the North meets all the minimum essential requirements of a Nuke target.

Low population density
Disputed area
Long term damage , radiation makes the area a no - go for a long time
Shafts the investment
Close to Af Border

....and so much more

And here comes a nuke threat from an Indian that too on his very first post on the subject. :lol:

China is provoking Pakistan to go to war with India. China wants a nuclear war between India and pakistan so that they can get ride of their sole competitor India. They do not worry about Pakistan at all. Pakistan need to understand this.
You are provoking war with Pakistan,China never did and will never do. see what you did to Pakistan in recent month after Modi took power.

China is provoking Pakistan to go to war with India. China wants a nuclear war between India and pakistan so that they can get ride of their sole competitor India. They do not worry about Pakistan at all. Pakistan need to understand this.

Replace Pakistan with India and China with US and your post makes more sense.

Hummmmm Your reaction is as expected. I hope your Military planners and PM are wiser than you. I have heard a lots of discussion on Pakistani TV regarding how china is making Pakistan a slave. Your perception will change shortly.

We do not need US. US was with you in all the wars we fought.

Pakistan understand who is our enemy and who is our friend, you should worry about yourself, we dont need advice from you.

Pakistan understand who is our enemy and who is our friend, you should worry about yourself, we dont need advice from you.

I do not think so. America was your was your fast friend till sometime ago. You failed to understand who is your friend. You are once again doing this.

Sina TV: China can supply Pakistan by train and airlift if war breaks out between Pakistan and India
The report analyses that supply through the sea is slow and unsafe due to India's possible blockage of the sea routes, the best and quickest ways to supply Pakistan is through the future railway and airlifting.
just like they did in 65/71/99 .. right !

well This time i dont think Pakistan need supplies, we will have enough on our own to wipe them out..

i have said it many times, and i will say it again.. Pakistan must have enough nukes to wipe out bharat twice if they impose war on us...

i am not in favour of depending on conventional supplies from anyone in wartime. we should use what what we posses..
Exactly why to waste our worthy weapons when 100s of Nuclear weapons can wipeout an entire scum country

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom