What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

:lol:

How long does it take to repair a railway line and how long to blow it up again ?
You think IAF will be able to destroy a railway line which runs deep north and west of Pakistan just so easily ? ha ha. IAF will have to cross an ocean of fire before this dream materializes.

Hummmmm Your reaction is as expected. I hope your Military planners and PM are wiser than you. I have heard a lots of discussion on Pakistani TV regarding how china is making Pakistan a slave. Your perception will change shortly.

We do not need US. US was with you in all the wars we fought.

You better worry about toilets in India. Thank you.

Ah Yes. Dealing with free people and their free speech can be such a pain.

What would CPC do ?
Try this free speech in india and see what happens there. You cant even eat beef without lynching.

Try this free speech in india and see what happens there. You cant even eat beef without lynching.

I have no intention of eating dead animals either in India or elsewhere.

As for free speech, we do just fine.

China is provoking Pakistan to go to war with India. China wants a nuclear war between India and pakistan so that they can get ride of their sole competitor India. They do not worry about Pakistan at all. Pakistan need to understand this.

There wont be any war in here .If Pakistan unprovokedly attacks India then we know how to deal them diplomatically.

China is provoking Pakistan to go to war with India. China wants a nuclear war between India and pakistan so that they can get ride of their sole competitor India. They do not worry about Pakistan at all. Pakistan need to understand this.
We understand the cunningness of India. China is Pakistan's time tested friend. Buzz off Indian trolls

You think IAF will be able to destroy a railway line which runs deep north and west of Pakistan just so easily ? ha ha. IAF will have to cross an ocean of fire before this dream materializes.

LOL ..... why ?

Heard of guided missiles ? :disagree:

:lol:

How long does it take to repair a railway line and how long to blow it up again ?

Except the trolling part hiding in this post, I will go by few things here. Well, it will take as long as such threats and attempts are countered and depends on your strategy to sabotage it but the safety counters are more stronger when it comes to defend. In easy words, you have to put more than usual efforts to go offensive and defender is always at advantage being at home so it isn't the matter that how long to blow it up again but the thing is, can one do it and give it a try that too, after all the calculations and aftermath. Professionals have to calculate every possibility that how such action may end in more stronger reaction and they aren't novice in such decisions hence, it wouldn't be the matter when the time comes to repair.

Such supply modes are viewed as piece of cake on papers as well as offensive strategies but parties here, have already evaluated every possibility in-case of destruction of rail connection. There are many ways and methods that can keep the connection alive when push come to shove.

You forget, Gilgit is part of Indian kashmir occupied by pakistan. SO any attack on gilgit is not technically an attack on any other country.

One should be impartial when it comes to others as well so by that definition, India occupied Kashmir hence, attack in such parts wouldn't counted as attack on any country. The said IoK territory is disputed and matter is on halt.

I have heard a lots of discussion on Pakistani TV regarding how china is making Pakistan a slave.

So the strategic and national level matters are certified through Media and are verified by TV Channels/Talk Shows. Let me tell, Media will always throw a bait for one to pick so it depends who fall for it and trust me we are not buying it at all. Also, remember that these media houses are private organizations funded by businessmen being backed by foreign forces, the masters and they agenda to carry on with a campaign which is called media warfare. We are sure how we are dealing into such matters and you have only picked those shows speaking as such propaganda and lies but there are golden moments attached to the same as well.

LOL ..... why ?

Heard of guided missiles ? :disagree:
Same guided missiles will shoot down your TEJAS SUPER FIGHTERS (which even Indian navy has refused to accept) like mosquitos.

NOPE.

Not as per UN.

An attack on P0K can never be considered attack on pakistan.

Why don't you declare war against India and prove your "soup powwa" balls ? :lol:
I thought India had the dreams to become SUPPA POWA, why don't u try it ?

Ah Yes. Dealing with free people and their free speech can be such a pain.

What would CPC do ?

Indian goverment has reportedly barred access of Indians to this forum!Are you “free” to come here or having to use a virtual IP?Are you free to talk sh‘t in PDF?Besides you know nothing about modern China!

This is Karakorum Highway. Good luck having international trade through here.

KKH-Tunnels.jpg

The-U-shaped-tunnel-cut-into-the-mountain-640.jpg

close-up-view-of-the-tunnel-640.jpg

Karakarom-Highway-bridge.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom