What's new

China-India Border Talks

All these countries are recognized by the entire international community as sovereign countries and how are they less artificial than India, even the name of your country was made up by the British when they saw the Indus River flowing through Punjab and Sindh, present day PAKISTAN.

If I were the prime minister, the first thing I'd do is change the official name to Bharat. These countries are officially recognized to ensure that Bharat is mired into problems and to prevent its rise. We have and are doing it inspite of these problems. And rest assured, we will integrate these satellite nations one by one once we complete our development.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? Dont tell me you dont know Pakistan sold a piece of Azad Kashmir to china to settle it. You literally bought your friendship.

Just couldnt stop myself on this one...

Yeah, look at the map above which I posted. RoC/PRoC still has disputes with pakistan, inspite of the territory ceded by them.

They even claim Mongolia!

:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, look at the map above which I posted. RoC/PRoC still has disputes with pakistan, inspite of the territory ceded by them.

FALSE. Territory disputes between Pak & China is settled. :pakistan::china: Both sides took FAIR and REALISTIC and FRIENDLY approach -- so there's no problem. You do things in good faith and everyone is satisfied. :yahoo:

They even claim Mongolia!

You're a totally ignorant of Chinese history. Mongolia (aka Outer Mongolia) contains the GREAT WALL OF CHINA!!! The Great wall was built to keep the northern nomadic invaders out, so tell me why would they build the Great Wall to keep the Mongolian tribesmen IN???

What happened was in last 100 years when Russia was annexing Asian land they took what is Mongolia and further tried to annex China -- but couldn't completely so Czar Russia had to settle with a semi-autonomous "Mongolia". You do know Mongolia is multi-ethnic just like China?

Sorry man, but it is India that doesn't have this unified history. Before the british raj you guys were just hundreds of little kingdoms. :flame:

If I were the prime minister, the first thing I'd do is change the official name to Bharat. These countries are officially recognized to ensure that Bharat is mired into problems and to prevent its rise. We have and are doing it inspite of these problems. And rest assured, we will integrate these satellite nations one by one once we complete our development.

Dream on. Pakistan would rather join China than bharat.

You're a totally ignorant of Chinese history. Mongolia (aka Outer Mongolia) contains the GREAT WALL OF CHINA!!! The Great wall was built to keep the northern nomadic invaders out, so tell me why would they build the Great Wall to keep the Mongolian tribesmen IN???

What happened was in last 100 years when Russia was annexing Asian land they took what is Mongolia and further tried to annex China -- but couldn't completely so Czar Russia had to settle with a semi-autonomous "Mongolia". You do know Mongolia is multi-ethnic just like China?

Sorry man, but it is India that doesn't have this unified history. Before the british raj you guys were just hundreds of little kingdoms. :flame:

Sigh, where do I start?

The chinese wall was built to keep mongolians out of China, which clearly insinuates that China considered that as the official boundary between Mongolia and China. And the RoC/PRoC is now considering it a part of its territory? What kind of skewed logic is that apart from the land grabbing exercise that Nazi China is trying to commit?

I know a lot about the chinese history. Throughout history your country has been divided and ruled by feudal lords and different dynasties.

Here's a timeline:

Also, Bharat similarly has been divided up in the past after Emperor Ashok's rule. Bharat was divided when the british arrived but that doesn't mean it was not a single country initially.

Come back to me when you refresh your history son!

:flame: :flame: :flame:

Sigh, where do I start?

The chinese wall was built to keep mongolians out of China, which clearly insinuates that China considered that as the official boundary between Mongolia and China. And the RoC/PRoC is now considering it a part of its territory? What kind of skewed logic is that apart from the land grabbing exercise that Nazi China is trying to commit?

I know a lot about the chinese history. Throughout history your country has been divided and ruled by feudal lords and different dynasties.

Here's a timeline:

Also, Bharat similarly has been divided up in the past after Emperor Ashok's rule. Bharat was divided when the british arrived but that doesn't mean it was not a single country initially.

That is a "European-made-map" of "Dynastic-rule" of China. Sorry but Chinese civilization existed more than 10,000 years! :)

If we go by same logic most European nations only existed a few hundred years. "Germany" was freshly created out of a bunch of sporadic tribes. That doesn't mean there was never a European civilization.

Sorry "son" but Asok only had a tiny land, smaller than BD even! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BEFORE BRITISH INVASION: No India nation existed.
AFTER BRITISH LEFT: No India nation -- only Hindu occupation.:agree:

Oh yeah, that's right Russia didn't even exist back then, nor did Europe. Gonna get me a map and make a big circle around the entire globe and call it the McMahon Line 2.0! :)

Last edited:
Bharat was divided when the british arrived but that doesn't mean it was not a single country initially.

:flame: :flame: :flame:

Initially your bharat was next to africa that collided into south asia.

99174f25925279b45a3524e8f53145dd.gif

The Himalayas [This Dynamic Earth, USGS]

Haven't you heard the news? We are sending two battalions to Tawang to ensure that your yellow forces can not set foot in our land.

Cannot set foot in your land??

What happen in 1962 China-Indo war?

We not only set foot in your land, but we RAPE you in your land!!

Reaility hurt? TALKS are CHEAP, We proved with ACTIONS.

For the time being, Enjoy your SHAMEFUL DEFEAT!!!:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

B*t*ch please! It was more like you crapped in our backyard and ran off before we could catch you with your pants down.

What happened in 1962 was, you betrayed us. You shouted slogans of "Hindi-Chini bhai bhai" and then caught us offguard when our defence preparedness was inadequate.

We now work hard to ensure that it won't happen again and we are taking steps to match your military builtup in tibet. We are viewing every chinese befriending move with skepticism.

Why do you want to talk when you are sure of your military prowess? Come down. We're ready.

:rofl:

Oh!! Poor baby, i am so sorry to hurt your feeling.

Don't worry, go and ask you mom to kiss you better :smitten:

Making EXCUSES only make you look WEAK.

You are ready? With a stick, a world war 1 rifle from your old

Brittish MASTER??

Come back and talk to me when you Indians can finally make a

DECENT RIFLE for your army!!:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom