What's new

China in talks for more Russian arms as tensions with Japan rise

u believe it or not....this is chinas century...China is the best.. and it makes super weapons doesnt need russian sh!t...

bhai this news is false....china doesnt buy stuff it makes them... how in the world one can claim a country which makes nuke sub since 3 decades want a diesel electric one... that too frm russia?

That's right indo man. But you guys are lucky we do not have Jap mentality or New Deli will fall in 24 hrs.

false news!!! china makes super duper weapons why will it want inferior quality Russian weapons...?

china has worlds most silent nuke subs, why does it need inferior deisel electric ones???

when ws-10 can out perform al-31...why will it buy 140 of them...
utter nonsense...bull sh!t news

Dude, your bragging score about China is even higher than me, you deserve a kiss, give me some sugar baby :smitten::dance3:

That's right indo man. But you guys are lucky we do not have Jap mentality or New Deli will fall in 24 hrs.

All we have to do is remove the chains off of Japan. Nanking Part 2. We'll just sit back and grab the popcorn.

All we have to do is remove the chains off of Japan. Nanking Part 2. We'll just sit back and grab the popcorn.

Lol Indian like brag about Jap. still hard to get over 1962's sickness I guess :lol:, not matter how hard you bragg about them you will have to answer to us and settle score about the boundaries issues.

are you mad!!! delhi will fall in 24 minutes!!!
if u know nothing abt china...gtfo...
china is the best!

Dude, your bragging score about China is even higher than me, you deserve a kiss, give me some sugar baby :smitten::dance3:[/quo
are u a girl?
bcos i dont do g@ys!!! :D

false news!!! china makes super duper weapons why will it want inferior quality Russian weapons...?

china has worlds most silent nuke subs, why does it need inferior deisel electric ones???

when ws-10 can out perform al-31...why will it buy 140 of them...
utter nonsense...bull sh!t news

You forgot to say BAZINGAAAA !!!! ;)

Indians laughing at China is like Africans laughing at China.

Indians have never ever made a weapons by themselves.

All their weapons are imports.

Even their space missions were done using NASA help.

Back
Top Bottom