What's new

China in innovation challenge to Europe

EU want to kick you off like Greece. You lag behind.

Rubbish.Nobody wants to kick us out,why are you talking without facts.That makes you a certified idiot dude.Never the question of "kicking out" someone did pop in the EU parliament but i guess a chinese troll knows better.

so Romania changed their flag to this purple one,good,next time in the Olympics,if you get any chance,use this purple one.

Yes,on public buildings Romania has the EU flag next to the national flag just like the other 27 members.All of the citizens of the EU are considered european citizens,heck!! this is why the flag is here on PDF,it's simple actually.

lol my post disapeared. Sellouts Inc.

Rubbish.Nobody wants to kick us out,why are you talking without facts.That makes you a certified idiot dude.Never the question of "kicking out" someone did pop in the EU parliament but i guess a chinese troll knows better.

Yes,on public buildings Romania has the EU flag next to the national flag just like the other 27 members.All of the citizens of the EU are considered european citizens,heck!! this is why the flag is here on PDF,it's simple actually.

I rarely see any German or British or any western European PDF users use this purple flag,I know some Indians use it and now we know people from former Eastern block also like it.

next time you can change your flag into this one.
225028_012237505_2.jpg

:woot::woot::woot:

7 out of 10 of the most innovative countries are from Europe.

None of them is from East Europe.:smitten:

Oh! Where is the big leg? I want big leg!!! :laughcry:

lol, i'm half Swiss, Switzerland took top spot. And Slovenia, a land of 2 million mired in recession still managed to score several places above "mighty" middle kingdom. :lol:

http://www.globalinnovationindex.org/content.aspx?page=gii-full-report-2013#pdfopener

500 and purple color mentioned =

images

But how could you know that right? You never seen real money apart from some coins.....

use this purple flag

Dumb and colorblind :lol: Life is tough for you ain't it kid? It's good that you're dumb though, so you aren't really aware of much of it.

I rarely see any German or British or any western European PDF users use this purple flag,I know some Indians use it and now we know people from former Eastern block also like it.

next time you can change your flag into this one.
225028_012237505_2.jpg

1.I can't see the picture.
2.You asked my nationality,i've answered you right away,i use this flag on the forum because i am entitled, not to hide.Never did i try to pass for anything else.

TO me this curve looks deceptive. the curve contains only 3 data points till 2013 and rests are just extrapolation. I won't be so sure from the such extrapolation data

At the same time I will congratulate china to have right vision goal for their future.

China set to surpass U.S. in R&D spending in 10 years
China's overall R&D is a little more than half that of U.S. and growing rapidly; U.S. is stalling

china%20overtaking%20us%20chart_338.jpg

China set to surpass U.S. in R&D spending in 10 years - Computerworld

@beijinwalker...Oh,so there are no borders within the UN and a citizen from Myanmar can freely go to Germany and enjoy the same rights as the germans,have his highschool,college diploma from his country recognised in Berlin?

@beijinwalker...Oh,so there are no borders within the UN and a citizen from Myanmar can freely go to Germany and enjoy the same rights as the germans,have his highschool,college diploma from his country recognised in Berlin?

I dont know,EU is an organization,not a country.maybe in the future in East Asia,we're gonna have something like EU,Where countries and regions like China,Japan,Korea,Taiwan,Hongkong,Singapore may joined together economically,but we are always Chinese,that wont change our nationalities..

I dont know,EU is an organization,not a country.maybe in the future in East Asia,we're gonna have something like EU,Where countries and regions like China,Japan,Korea,Taiwan,Hongkong,Singapore may joined together economically,but we are always Chinese,that wont change our nationalities..

And it doesn't change mine either,did i tell you that i'm dutch when you asked? And things are different here,people move freely,marry each other,a romanian marries a spanish women in Koln,for example,they don't even need to gain nationality,the EU umbrella suffices,plus we have many things in common starting from ethnicity.

Btw,it's not only a economic organization,it has a common parliament with members from all the states,this parliaments powers grow every day,steppes are taken for a common army,common budget from all the member states,etc,etc.

And it doesn't change mine either,did i tell you that i'm dutch when you asked? And things are different here,people move freely,marry each other,a romanian marries a spanish women in Koln,for example,they don't even need to gain nationality,the EU umbrella suffices,plus we have many things in common starting from ethnicity.

two world wars started in Europe and countries like UK,France,Germany used to be arch enemies,but they finally made up,all Easten Asian countries share same Chinese culture and ethnics,use same or similiar written languages,celebrate same festival,we are more similiar than European nations between themselves,so a future union is very possible,now the leaders of those those countries are already workding on it.

two world wars started in Europe and countries like UK,France,Germany used to be arch enemies,but they finally made up,all Easten Asian countries share same Chinese culture and ethnics,use same or similiar written languages,celebrate same festival,we are more similiar than European nations between themselves,so a future union is very possible,now the leaders of those those countries are already workding on it.

And i wish you good luck with that,without sounding arrogant if the europeam model could be emulated throughout the world between nations i think we would have a more peaceful,better world.

we will wait and see,countries all have their own interests to take care,unions usually wont live long,when there is trouble ,they can easily turn against each other,East Europe used to be an Union for half a century,even Soviet Union collapsed,caues sometime countries may have different agenda.

we will wait and see,countries all have their own interests to take care,unions usually wont live long,when there is trouble ,they can easily turn against each other,East Europe used to be an Union for half a century,even Soviet Union collapsed,caues sometime countries may have different agenda.

That was an imposed union by the soviets,we all hated it,why do you think Romania helped China and opposed the soviets? The EU is a common agreement that works for us and without sounding as an alarmist we need it.Europe has small countries,united we have some 500 million citizens ,we need this unity in the face of bigger countries like China,Russia or even the US.The time is coming near for the US to leave the Old Continent,we need to rely on ourselves in the future.

China with its 1,3 billion citizens,India can go alone in this shark eats shark world ,we need to cooperate and unite to remain relevant.

That was an imposed union by the soviets,we all hated it,why do you think Romania helped China and opposed the soviets? The EU is a common agreement that works for us and without sounding as an alarmist we need it.Europe has small countries,united we have some 500 million citizens ,we need this unity in the face of bigger countries like China,Russia or even the US.The time is coming near for the US to leave the Old Continent,we need to rely on ourselves in the future.

China with its 1,3 billion citizens,India can go alone in this shark eats shark world ,we need to cooperate and unite to remain relevant.

we will wait and see,but still ,Unions of conveniece are usually fragile,and all countries have their own interests to look after.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom