What's new

China in a corner at the East Asia Summit

Its better to live in a country with short life expectancy, illiteracies, malnourished, poverty than a country where there are no freedom(freedom of speech, freedom to go wherever in own country, right to oppose an govt. decision and policy or against bad govt and most important that is right to choose your own rular)
Freedom belongs to only those who have money across the global, spanning the whole history of mankind. You know what I am saying?

Its better to live in a country with short life expectancy, illiteracies, malnourished, poverty than a country where there are no freedom(freedom of speech, freedom to go wherever in own country, right to oppose an govt. decision and policy or against bad govt and most important that is right to choose your own rular)

that's the most absurd remark I've ever heard.

Let me explain the Chinese people the meaning of freedom in simple words.

Chinese are lions,
they get good food (rich country)
high living standard (2nd largest economy, good infra etc etc)
Well protected and so on
But that makes them CIRCUS LIONS, no freedom, but rest so good

We have less but we are free, we hunt, we roam and we enjoy and yes, we can roar too whenever we feel like :yahoo:

Let me explain the Chinese people the meaning of freedom in simple words.

Chinese are lions,
they get good food (rich country)
high living standard (2nd largest economy, good infra etc etc)
Well protected and so on
But that makes them CIRCUS LIONS, no freedom, but rest so good

We have less but we are free, we hunt, we roam and we enjoy and yes, we can roar too whenever we feel like :yahoo:
Cool, keep roaming, never get domesticated. You know what I am saying?
w..i...l...d. Oh, yeah.

Cool, keep roaming, never get domesticated. You know what I am saying?
w..i...l...d. Oh, yeah.

Nobody knows what you are saying as in every post of yours, you yourself is never sure what you are saying and that is why you always ask "You know what I am saying?"

Not everyone here unlike you has comprehension problems

I don't get it. Are you saying India is young and hung? India is pretty infantile, if you ask me.

Anyway, it is a damn shame that China is being bullied by all her neighbors and the Western world, because she poses a challenge to the West.

China doens't get the respect it deserve in the international sphere. Having increase prosperity for the world and slaving for the last 30 years to bring China to the 2nd largest economy in the world, and still being bullied.

How can people say China bullies her neighbor when China's neighbor are using the West to contain and bully Chinese?

I think Chinese need to be more like American, go to war more and people will respect them. After going to war and killing more Middle Easterner on false pretext, people are still looking to the America as some beacon of freedom and democracy. It seemed that American duplicity and hypocrisy doesn't fazed her supporters. Kind of odd.

Who is bullying whom ? For the world to see.

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

Back
Top Bottom