What's new

China imposes tariffs on 128 US imports, in response to White House actions

Many people like me are waiting for a stock market crash, a global meltdown like the last financial crisis. Start the trade war already!

I would bet on Xi, but only for the moment. As for Trump, he won't be POTUS forever. Fingers crossed.

Xi present a rock solid system which defines what political stability should be like. A must for economic prosperity. Can you see a stable POTUS in future?

Xi present a rock solid system which defines what political stability should be like. A must for economic prosperity. Can you see a stable POTUS in future?

POTUS come and go, but the system that under girds the US system is more predictable than in China, in my opinion. Trump may get re-elected, or he might not. All we know is that in 2021, there will be a POTUS. Can you guarantee me that Xi will be around in that time?

It's not a lot but it's a start.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...bc50284fce8_story.html?utm_term=.ef863bbd3dae
President Trump embarked Thursday on the sharpest trade confrontation with China in nearly a quarter-century, moving toward imposing tariffs on $60 billion in Chinese goods and limiting China’s freedom to invest in the U.S. technology industry.

The Chinese government fired back hours later, threatening to hit $3 billion in U.S. goods with tariffs.

60B vs 3B as of now.

you get it wrong, this 3 Bil tariffs is just for the US steel and aluminum tariffs, there is another bigger tariffs list in the making to responds to the 60 Bil tariffs

POTUS come and go, but the system that under girds the US system is more predictable than in China, in my opinion. Trump may get re-elected, or he might not. All we know is that in 2021, there will be a POTUS. Can you guarantee me that Xi will be around in that time?

Xi has just been re-elected for life time I believe, correct me if I am wrong. And tbh its not much about Xi but Chinese political system which is rock solid. Whereas on the other side, you see a lot of bickering going about in different power corridors of American establishment.

Back
Top Bottom