What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

now they know why we play this forum.
I think my English is much better now, my IELTS score increases from 7 before joining PDF to 8 after joining PDF.:lol:
Save money, no need to take part in any English course!

I think my English is much better now, my IELTS score increases from 7 before joining PDF to 8 after joining PDF.:lol:
Save money, no need to take part in any English course!
My English is worse .
I change my job ,and not so many foreign colleague now .
I forget so many English words.

My English is worse .
I change my job ,and not so many foreign colleague now .
I forget so many English words.
If I did't read some English here, I guess I would forget English in half a month.:frown:

Quite a photo from the air. I still believe most students in TS were passionate, brave and patriotic, they deserved proper commemoration. Unfortunately, they were misled by the liberal democracy propaganda. From today's view, we have bunch of examples(Russia, Ukraine, you name it) to show us that the so called revolution is nothing but only farce, even the scholar who once claimed "End of history" has changed his mind. At that time, the young men and women in TS, however, could not see the future. They are not the first, nor the last sacrifice to mother China. And their blood should not be shed in vain, the country who conspired, funded and instigated this tragedy will pay its price eventually.

As for these HK protesters, they are not even patriots. If my memory serves me, the Queen never gave them election rights, or democracy. I cannot help but wonder her majesty's navy dare to send even one vessel to protect these traitors if they overstep the line.
she's not our countries queen just call her queen Elizabeth 2 :)

it is normal . I almost forget all grammar. And my tongue forgets English at all , I did not speak speak english since 2011
Haha, moi aussi. In fact I speak a relatively standard British accent, a little mixed with some Australian accent since I once spent seven months in Perth for an exchange programme. :-)

Hong Kong police seize explosives ahead of political reform vote: media| Reuters

Hong Kong police seized explosives and arrested nine members of a radical political group on Monday, including a student and a teaching assistant, media in the city reported.

The arrests come ahead of a crucial vote on political reform in Hong Kong this week that has split the former British colony and triggered widespread protests.

It was not immediately clear if the explosives and arrests were linked to the vote. A police spokeswoman declined to confirm the reports or to provide an official statement.

The explosives seized were triacetone triperoxide (TATP), according to a report in the South China Morning Post, which cited a police source. TATP has been used in attacks by extremists in Israel and London.

Police also seized chemical substances that could be used to make explosives and air guns at some of the suspects' homes, according to reports that were also carried on broadcasters RTHK and Cable TV.

Hong Kong lawmakers are due to vote by the end of the week on how the city will select its next chief executive in 2017. Beijing has proposed a direct vote for pre-screened, pro-Beijing candidates, which pro-democracy lawmakers have vowed to veto.

The issue led to mainly peaceful street protests last year that lasted for 79 days and, at their height, included more than 100,000 people.

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope Hong Kong police are prepared to do what's necessary to stop these home-grown terrorists. Otherwise, a 9/11 type scenario is on the verge of occurring.

Hong Kong free election activism - is this the real face of the hk yellow umbrella "pro-democracy" activism? And while these obviously black-hands sponsored "activists" are losing the plot, are they resorting to terror tactic, something the central government which they fiercely decried, had never resorted to? Is this the kind of future that the silent majority of HKers wants? HKers that have overwhelmingly supported China's road map for the area?

- Nine radical activists were arrested in Hong Kong this morning after police found powerful explosives they suspect were intended to be detonated before the Legislative Council debates the government’s political reform package this week.

- The highly unstable explosives, known as TATP, were seized at the vacant former ATV studio in Sai Kung in the early hours of this morning by the police bomb squad, which carried out a controlled explosion at the site.

- The discovery was swiftly followed by the arrest of five men and four women from Hong Kong, aged 21 to 34, in a series of raids across the city by the force’s elite Organised Crime and Triad Bureau.

- The suspects include a post-secondary student, a teaching assistant, a construction worker, a technician, and three unemployed people, a police source said. The nine suspects are core members of a localist radical group, which had discussed launching a bomb attack online, according to the source.

NO MERCY FOR TERRORISTS AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, THOSE WHO SPONSOR THEM.

This has the handwriting of Operation Gladio B all over it. Those activists are mere patsies, the true puppet masters are in Washington.

This has the handwriting of Operation Gladio B all over it. Those activists are mere patsies, the true puppet masters are in Washington.

That's why China's security services should work diligently to bring out to light the real perpetrators -- those who hold the strings.

I just wish a connection with a US NGO is established, which would then be used to get rid of these terrorists altogether.

He is a suicide troll, bro. Better ignore :)

That's why China's security services should work diligently to bring out to light the real perpetrators -- those who hold the strings.

I just wish a connection with a US NGO is established, which would then be used to get rid of these terrorists altogether.

He is a suicide troll, bro. Better ignore :)

I'm sure the Chinese security has tons of information about Gladio B, the Xinjiang terrors is also part of Gladio B.

All US NGOs are infested with CIA agents, bringing them is spells more trouble.

Don't you just find it amusing when Indians come and complain about the treatment of minorities in other countries.

All anti-China protesters and inciters must be deported to the UK. Hong Kong must be repopulated at least partly by mainland Chinese patriots. This new high speed rail line linking the mainland with Hong Kong is a very important part in this. Next stop, free movement of people. I mean even the EU does that, which is a group of actual countries. Let alone HK, a former slave island. So these steps must be taken before too long. The West can't do sh!t about it either, weaking by the day.

Back
Top Bottom