What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Great postings :rap: Rep @Beidou2020 :enjoy:

I think US has been planting these "time bombs" in countries which are unconforming to the US directives all over the world. HK is the ideal launching pad for anti China campaigns which are intended to create big chaos on the Mainland like the size of 89 Tianmen Sq which has scorched a deeply burnt scar on every Chnese. The Nation and our People have not completely healed from the painful wound even now going into its 26th anniversary

Some events which has deepened the Hegemony's psychological mixture of fear and hatred on us:
1. Helping Russia to fight against NATO's sanctions
2. Refusal to join their allies in combating ISIS
3. Rising RMB which challenges the supremacy of the dollar regardless of how remotely realistic it is
4. Rising military and economic power
5. Growing assertions on our sovereignty rights in areas such as SCS and Diaoyu Islands
6. Challenging their dominance in Asia and many other parts of the world
7. Taiwan, Xinjiang, Tibet ... dissidents

:angry::fie::devil:

I think US has been planting these "time bombs" in countries which are unconforming to the US directives all over the world. HK is the ideal launching pad for anti China campaigns which are intended to create big chaos on the Mainland like the size of 89 Tianmen Sq which has scorched a deeply burnt scar on every Chnese. The Nation and our People have not completely healed from the painful wound into its 26th anniversary

Some events which has deepened the Hegemony's psychological mixture of fear and hatred on us:
3. Rising RMB which challenges the supremacy of the dollar regardless of how remotely realistic it is
5. Growing assertions on our sovereignty rights; such as SCS and Diaoyu Islands

Very well said. Simply, they want to destabilize China directly, and/or, through proxies. Only national awareness and unity can beat the enemy and ensure China's steady rise to the world's strongest power status.

Western propaganda is becoming more and more irrelevant now. That explain the sockpuppets and desperate Indian's recent hyped-up efforts to troll the whole internet with anti-China propaganda.

Meanwhile...

A very polite conversation.

‪#‎HK‬ student ‪#‎protesters‬ talk with ‪#‎government‬.

10649552_370355789791296_1362757803006265041_n.jpg

LOL. The SOW looks worn out.

I knew it.

There are many members that suddenly pop up and post pro-American propaganda or anti-China propaganda.

Explains everything.

US military and its intelligence agencies are most definitely on this forum.

I think US has been planting these "time bombs" in countries which are unconforming to the US directives all over the world. HK is the ideal launching pad for anti China campaigns which are intended to create big chaos on the Mainland like the size of 89 Tianmen Sq which has scorched a deeply burnt scar on every Chnese. The Nation and our People have not completely healed from the painful wound even now going into its 26th anniversary

5. Growing assertions on our sovereignty rights in areas such as SCS and Diaoyu Islands

You nailed it!

All the points you mentioned are exactly why the US hates China and want to destabilise China.
China is the biggest power that can put a check on American thuggery.

I think they want to damage global confidence in the Chinese economy by creating destabilising events like this protest.

Hong Kong being a financial centre and having strong links to Mainland China's economy might be a way to hurt China's economy indirectly.

I wouldn't rule out anything with these fascists in Washington.

NED is also meddling in Malaysia. I don't like the ruling government but even more don't like America meddling in our politics.
Malaysia: Failure of U.S. to Subvert the Elections and Install a “Proxy Regime” | Global Research

They are doing this in EVERY country that doesn't bow down to the monstrosity that is the American regime. They did it to even Russia in 2012 with that Alexei Navalny guy.

I knew it.

There are many members that suddenly pop up and post pro-American propaganda or anti-China propaganda.

Explains everything.

No doubt about that. The more helpless and desperate they become, the more noise they will make. Not that we were not expecting such a thing.

You nailed it!

All the points you mentioned are exactly why the US hates China and want to destabilise China.
China is the biggest power that can put a check on American thuggery.

I think they want to damage global confidence in the Chinese economy by creating destabilising events like this protest.

Hong Kong being a financial centre and having strong links to Mainland China's economy might be a way to hurt China's economy indirectly.

I wouldn't rule out anything with these fascists in Washington.

They are doing this in EVERY country that doesn't bow down to the monstrosity that is the American regime. They did it to even Russia in 2012 with that Alexei Navalny guy.

Also do not forget, how they punished first, Saddam, then Gaddafi. Not that they were more brutal or dictatorial US's ME allies like Saudis and Qataris.

Can Saudis ever have a regime problem so long as they prop up petrodollar?

I knew it.

Explains everything.

Anti-American is also everywhere too.

I think people just frustrate with their own life and want to trash in internet. USA and China are mostly their main target...

No doubt about that. The more helpless and desperate they become, the more noise they will make. Not that we were not expecting such a thing.

Back in the days, the US tried to at least PRETEND to do the right thing.

But since the 2008 crash, they realised their power is weakening so they stopped trying to pretend and just do whatever they want to do knowing their window of opportunity is closing with the rise of other powerful countries.

Anti-American is also everywhere too.

I think people just frustrate with their own life and want to trash in internet. USA and China are mostly their main target...

Anti-American is growing because of the problems the American regime is causing all over the planet.

Right now, the US regime is worse than the Nazi regime.

From the dozens of wars and millions slaughtered, the concentration camps all over the world, to CIA operations to topple governments, to funding terrorists to achieve geopolitical goals, etc.

But since the 2008 crash, they realised their power is weakening so they stopped trying to pretend and just do whatever they want to do knowing their window of opportunity is closing with the rise of other powerful countries.

Yes, surprisingly, with Obama, the US foreign policy has become more rhetoric and anger, as opposed to what I was hoping for.

They are very unpredictable now.

I wonder if you guys in mainland can watch YouTube?

Liu Huiqing, she is a pan-democracy of HK, kicked out for entering a hair salon. :lol:

你們這群學聯要我們香港全部人都要聽你們的說話,聽你們的心聲,那你們學聯有沒有想不想聽我們大部分香港市民的心聲? ?

應該講比佢地知,我地依班香港人係唔中意佢地代表我地,佢地想既野都唔代表我地大部分香港人要既!但係佢地係都要迫我地聽佢地既廢話!

他們說他們的說話是代表香港人的心聲??!!哈哈哈哈誰要你們代表, 你們的心聲是你們的事,我不要你們的.
得閒去食野行街都好過聽你們的廢話

Last edited:
Also do not forget, how they punished first, Saddam, then Gaddafi. Not that they were more brutal or dictatorial US's ME allies like Saudis and Qataris.

Can Saudis ever have a regime problem so long as they prop up petrodollar?

The US couldn't care less about the political system of a country. It's never been about democracy vs authoritarian. All they care is if the government is pro-US or anti-US.

The main source of power of the US is the reserve currency status of the dollar. The higher the marketshare of the dollar in international payments, foreign exchange transactions and foreign exchange reserves, the greater the power of the US. Diminish that marketshare of the dollar and you severely weaken the American regime to its very core from its economic power, financial power, technological power and military power.

Russia and China must target the dollar.
Chop off the head instead of trying to go after other parts of the body.
Go after the dollar.

You can have the biggest arms and legs but without a head, your arms and legs stop operating. Just ask the Soviet Union.

In Pakistan we can understand that every agent is/was like ramen devis roaming freely without check and balance thanks to our sold out politician, but in China, I am totally in blank and secondly can anyone tell me what is the problem(complications) in kicking the american/western backed NGO out of HK

Lool that's because the CCP is corrupt to the core. hence we can infiltrate china more easily.:enjoy: As i said before, they are quite incompetent to some extent, unlike what most of us think .
Moreover i dont understand why some chinese member on here are crying foul, of course the U.S and any country for that matter will do everything that is in their interests, doesn't matter if its morally right or wrong as far as your objectives are met.i don't fibd anything wrong in that, Russia and china willl doo the same if they were as powerful as the U.S. Thats politics for u. if you cant play it then give up and join our side. :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom