What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Well to be honest , migration of people to coastal areas is natural rich people move to coastal cities

Many Hong Kong rich have migrated to Britain or Canada or US took their millions and started companies there

The void is just simply being filled by New investors from Main Land China

Not sure what the problem is? If you have money you can also own the land and start businesses why force the rich people to not invest in local city

Quite right about @ChineseTiger1986. :partay:

So you are a journalist?!

You unable and didn't write articles on how to attack back these "foreign worshiper" HK student protesters?

The whole world have been butchered by Western propaganda over HK protest!

And I have tasks for you...

Wrote articles about restoring Confucianism in mainland.

Convince the people and government official... as well as @ChineseTiger1986 above.

Emm....in my view, what you suggested is meaningless, this young protester look so familiar in chinese memory, remenber?culture revolution.

They are young, easy to be fanned, gathered to be force, with endless passion, be opinionated, radical, never learn to be compromise in negotiation, they don't even know what politics really is.

45 years ago, this kind of student heard Mao's call. with Mao's political support, they walk on the street, kill their teachers, governors, and somebody others un-within their side, for beat down the established un-communism authority. My god, they did this for communism, but they even did not know what communism really is. They rob police and army men for guns(police dare even not to arrest them because of the "politics right" in that decade), later these students have factions, lead by different ideal madman or careerist, they shoot each other, piece each other with knives, and torch poor political weaker ones, thousands died per day, totally anarchism.

We have got enough lesson from this, and this will never back to stage, teenagers are already under control. So what are you worry about? If they did legally, they are a joke. If they did illegally, prison are waiting for them.

Write article to fight back is meaningless, you can never wake up a man of no knowledge, or a man pretended sleeping. Words is weak, dare those men who scold us really attack China? Attack the permanent members of the UN security council?Attack a state with nuke?

I suggest to care more about our internal affairs, outer world will only respect those who are rich and strong. when we had more than 3 times of the US GDP, no word can make us angry.

Emm....in my view, what you suggested is meaningless, this young protester look so familiar in chinese memory, remenber?culture revolution.

They are young, easy to be fanned, gathered to be force, with endless passion, be opinionated, radical, never learn to be compromise in negotiation, they don't even know what politics really is.

45 years ago, this kind of student heard Mao's call. with Mao's political support, they walk on the street, kill their teachers, governors, and somebody others un-within their side, for beat down the established un-communism authority. My god, they did this for communism, but they even did not know what communism really is. They rob police and army men for guns(police dare even not to arrest them because of the "politics right" in that decade), later these students have factions, lead by different ideal madman or careerist, they shoot each other, piece each other with knives, and torch poor political weaker ones, thousands died per day, totally anarchism.

We have got enough lesson from this, and this will never back to stage, teenagers are already under control. So what are you worry about? If they did legally, they are a joke. If they did illegally, prison are waiting for them.

Write article to fight back is meaningless, you can never wake up a man of no knowledge, or a man pretended sleeping. Words is weak, dare those men who scold us really attack China? Attack the permanent members of the UN security council?Attack a state with nuke?

I suggest to care more about our internal affairs, outer world will only respect those who are rich and strong. when we had more than 3 times of the US GDP, no word can make us angry.

The students in the 1920-1930s did the right thing to oppose a traitorous regime like KMT.

But today's HK students have simply picked the wrong side in the history.

By comparing those HK monkeys to our patriotic pro-CPC students is simply a great insult.

We want democracy in Vietnam but we know there will be bloodshed and we don't want that. we don't mind bloodshed in hk.

So you're cowards whose convictions are less than meaningless. Too scared to fight for democracy in your own country but support bloodshed in a city where Viets, as an impoverished and looked-down-upon underclass have zero influence. I mean unless all the city janitors and maids go on strike. :rofl:

Even more reason to tune out Viet commie slaves when they open their yap. Got it.

Last edited:
The students in the 1920-1930s did the right thing to oppose a traitorous regime like KMT.

But today's HK students have simply picked the wrong side in the history.

By comparing those HK monkeys to our patriotic pro-CPC students is simply a great insult.
Students of 45 years ago(1968) were also monkeys, they did everything ugly to chase their ideal, but they did not know what their ideal is. No matter what the ideal is, communism, capitalism, democracy, freedom, human right, all of it are bullshit. They did not know how to really chase it,they just want to vent their adrenaline.

Students of 45 years ago(1968) were also monkeys, they did everything ugly to chase their ideal, but they did not know what their ideal is. No matter what the ideal is, communism, capitalism, democracy, freedom, human right, all of it are bullshit. They did not know how to really chase it,they just want to vent their adrenaline.

Sure, the war against those corrupt bureaucrats has been hijacked by the far-left opportunists (nowadays they can be far-right as well) and totally went out of control.

I am against the far-left, but I am even more against the far-right, because they are the same bullsh1t.

Once you open the door for international businesses there is no room left for communism.
You and @MarkusS have been relating business and government together. I see it through now. Here is my interpretation by observing the similarity between the two.

Government is much like a business. If employees fear their boss, they will not be able to communicate their ideas efficiently or may become rebellious. If the boss fears his skilled employees, work may become delayed and the company will fail. In order for success to have profits and raises, both sides must work towards the common goal in mutual respect.

A Boss must not try not dictate, he delegates and adopt the role of a wise leader to guide his employees into building up a reputable company. Only then will his employees become his pillars and contribute to the company's success. Thus, if you tighten a knot too tight is will snap. If you loosen it a little it will hold.

A good Boss must allow his employee to voice their concerns and not oppress them. He gathers his managers to fix the issue not bandage or sweep it aside.

Employee must have confident and not be afraid to speak their mind in order to gain the value of his employer.

Balance is the key here.

Thank you for this enlightenment.

I am busy these days, so i don't have much time to waste with you.

I will call a "洋自干五" like @Beidou2020 to deal with a liberal like you.
Hey,hey,hey! Is this the way you used to show your reputation? well educated.
I do not use Chinese to communicate in this forum. Think about how's you feel if two foreigner besides you talked in their own language and you did understand nothing.

Science students in solving the problem of economy and technology, liberal arts students to solve the socialproblems, do not to be so offensive dude, you shall only get lack of reputation on this way.

Mao will be proud of HK students. He did the far more exciting thing by going to Anyuan to commit terrorism.

:cheesy:

c3f4704eb60b314e902233527e0dbdf4.jpg

Anti-Occupy crowds to force demonstrators out of streets

A group of people against the "Occupy Central" movement in Hong Kong have initiated an assembly to gather people's signatures to demand demonstrators leave the streets.

Leticia Lee, an organizer of the anti-Occupy assembly, says they aim to gather more support from local residents to put an end to the occupation actions.

"We have had enough of this. Over the past weeks, the movement has brought us many inconveniences and troubles, especially to the residents in Mong Kok. We have received many complaints as you can see a mess there."

Lee also said that they will launch a "counter-encirclement" movement to push the occupants to evacuate from the street if the government does not clear them before Tuesday.

Hong Kong has witnessed waves of demonstrators blockading roads in key commercial areas, disrupting traffic and business activities over the past two weeks.

Well to be honest , migration of people to coastal areas is natural rich people move to coastal cities

Many Hong Kong rich have migrated to Britain or Canada or US took their millions and started companies there

The void is just simply being filled by New investors from Main Land China

Not sure what the problem is? If you have money you can also own the land and start businesses why force the rich people to not invest in local city
In my earlier reply, I basically agreed with you - in the long run, the HK protesters have the wrong idea (if i understand what they want correctly). But, it's their city, they should get to vote on it. I think the mainland government has a pretty good argument to make, so have the discussion and vote. Persuade rather than forcing.

True , for me I just don't understand Hong Kong local folks logic , sure in short term you see alot of local folks migrating for last 10 years to Canada, UK , Australia or US but you also need to understand Chinese businessmen will bring their wealth into Hong Kong and they should accept this are reality now

One thing I know is that after the British rule ended in Hong Kong there were massive migration of ultra rick Hong Kong residents to other countries and China has nothing to do with that

It would be strange if lets say New Yorkers said , no to anyone from other US states coming into their state for investment or buying property ...

The more damage HK sustains, the more people will speak out against the continuation of this meaningless protest. Even people with pro Democracy mindset are feeling the effects of the disrupted city. CY has already announced the current situation has spiraled out of control by the protesters which the protesters have denied in response to Leung's remark.

Despite foreign intervention with this crap Democracy agenda, foreign business will also suffer too. It's a double edge sword :)

True , for me I just don't understand Hong Kong local folks logic , sure in short term you see alot of local folks migrating for last 10 years to Canada, UK , Australia or US but you also need to understand Chinese businessmen will bring their wealth into Hong Kong and they should accept this are reality now

One thing I know is that after the British rule ended in Hong Kong there were massive migration of ultra rick Hong Kong residents to other countries and China has nothing to do with that

It would be strange if lets say New Yorkers said , no to anyone from other US states coming into their state for investment or buying property ...

Actually the peasant PRC hate the rentier landlordism 土地财政 in PRC as well just that there is a conspiracy of silence that no PRC commenter want to point out.

China has 300 years frequency of civil war and everyone of these are due to idle landlord imposing a rent, sucking the peasant dry until the peasant decided to murder every single landlord. The last one occur in 1950s where Mao put millions of landlord to sleep.

After Mao died, old habbit die hard, landlordism come back. HK government is supported by corrupt landlord and property developer and all these policies are rigged against the peasants. The people fumed. Meanwhile these tycoon hijack PRC to support them.

So one of the desire of HK people is a more democratic election the send someone on top, to break the landlord grip on them.

ALL East Asian society has rampant and runaway property inflation where official media tout it something like "asset enhancement". Go and see in Singapore, Japan, HK, PRC, Taiwan,Korea...etc

Unfortunately if the landlords own the deed legally , i.e they own the land , they can raise rent or do what they want provided its with in reach of locals to pay rent.

China can't do much about such thing other then make sure rent is with in the limits of payable bills , Hong Kong folks should focus on working hard to enjoy living on coastal cities or migrate to inland china

All Coastal cities have high rent

Other then that the should have tried to raise awareness about issues in election or political movements with out going to extremes

Example: If this was situation in USA, and some rich folk owned all the apartment buildings in New York , guess what he can raise the rent as much as he wanted its called capitalism.

The only case that people can make in this case is argue , we make 1000$ / month and the rent should be only 25% of our monthly income not more and see if China can force the landlord to reduce rent , low chances but that could happen if salaries are low in Hong Kong

Unfortunately if the landlords own the deed legally , i.e they own the land , they can raise rent or do what they want provided its with in reach of locals to pay rent.

China can't do much about such thing other then make sure rent is with in the limits of payable bills , Hong Kong folks should focus on working hard to enjoy living on coastal cities or migrate to inland china

All Coastal cities have high rent

Other then that the should have tried to raise awareness about issues in election or political movements with out going to extremes

Example: If this was situation in USA, and some rich folk owned all the apartment buildings in New York , guess what he can raise the rent as much as he wanted its called capitalism.

The only case that people can make in this case is argue , we make 1000$ / month and the rent should be only 25% of our monthly income not more and see if China can force the landlord to reduce rent , low chances but that could happen if salaries are low in Hong Kong

Almost all landlord in east asian land prosper through crime, including Singapore. Give you one example.

PRC landlords/property developer/corrupt government got their wealth by evicting peasants, and arbitrate by selling the lands to property developer or companies owned by themselves.

Most of PRC "mass incidence" are due to landlord eviction but the profit are so massive that PRC corrupt officials would rather want that monies.

People burning themselves because government want their land and their wealth.
06bbb1e3b025e33cf7ffa4f2403b5e26.jpg

Wukan protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The most serious anti government mass movement in recent years was in Wukan, again, the PRC corrupt officials try take land and profit massively on behalf of poor.

28e3b4b4f9f8652ab9d683b5f4dccaeb.jpg

HK and Singapore governments are doing the same thing but they are more skillful by using unfair regulations and conceal their act using financial engineering.

Attachments

• 2cd86edc391b2283c59f23c4804f2636.jpg
    2cd86edc391b2283c59f23c4804f2636.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom