What's new

China holds back when dealing with Indians.

Recently in the clash, Chinese killed 2 dozen Indians and captured over 70 but not a picture is shown anywhere. Chinese often holds back and act civilised towards their enemies and do not want to totally humiliate them. Afterall, Indians buy up so much of Chinese goods and are a customer so its always good to not humiliate your customers.

How should China approach in the future be towards India? Chinese are very civilised people and do not want to act like animals or do something that taints themselves. Rather find a workable solution for everyone.
Actually it is good the Chinese are employed manufacturing goods for Indians in their sweatshops - else they would be joining their 100,000 Chinese brethren and ask for refugee status in India. This way India keeps them employed without having to provide them shelter.

Actually it is good the Chinese are employed manufacturing goods for Indians in their sweatshops - else they would be joining their 100,000 Chinese brethren and ask for refugee status in India. This way India keeps them employed without having to provide them shelter.
Uhh? More like the other way round, in fact india don't even have the capability to setup sweatshop, you indians can only setup tech scam shop to scam people all over the world.

Chinese are Indians master now with Chinese giant company like Xiaomi hiring thousands of piss poor indians like you. So be grateful that we actually create employment for you.

Even your tech startup need capital injection from Alibaba and other tech giant in China, piss poor indians who can't stand up themselves.

One can only imagine how poor and miserable these Chinese citizens must be that they wish to be let into India as refugees. I hope the sweatshops provide them some opportunity - a little window to sell to Indians so they can be employed and manage to live a life of well, if not dignity and freedom, then at least something close to it in a communist atmosphere.

One can only imagine how poor and miserable these Chinese citizens must be that they wish to be let into India as refugees. I hope the sweatshops provide them some opportunity - a little window to sell to Indians so they can be employed and manage to live a life of well, if not dignity and freedom, then at least something close to it in a communist atmosphere.
Those are the unwanted in China but i'm not going to bother explaining that to you as you have already been trolling for the last 10 years. What a piss poor lifeless indian, face the reality, face the music! You have been trolling for the last 10 years isn't it hurt to see how China have progressed all these years where your hindu india remains an absolute cesspit? I want to pity you but I just can't stop laughing now, my sincere apologies honestly for you born as an indian.

Sad really. Imagine being born in a nation where you have to ask for refuge to a third world nation to move up in life. Being born Chinese, it's like a curse that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies.

Poor poor Indians, even India’s per capita GDP is lower than Bangladesh’s。What do Indians compare with China

They left 60 years ago when China and India were both just third-world hell holes, only difference is today China has become developed since then while India...

Sad really. Imagine being born in a nation where you have to ask for refuge to a third world nation to move up in life. Being born Chinese, it's like a curse that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies.
Sad really imagine born in a hole like india where you need to troll for MORE THAN 10 FREAKING YEARS to bring pride to yourself because your country is so poor that it cant develop itself even after all these years.

You really need to learn from your Pakistani brother, they have WAY more honor than you indians who have been completely brainwashed by your insane hindu nationalism. If india is rule by Pakistan it will be the biggest and most powerful Muslim domain in the world rather than a hindu cursed trash land.

do, many here would do too.
sorry cheerleaders don't count

Well because the chinese can't deal with Indians in any other way .
We have been banning all kinds of chinese stuff that we CAN , and continuing to buy other stuff from chinese companies simply because they sell them the cheapest . Yup that is the only reason .
But that hasn't stopped us from banning what we can replace .
We have even asked chinese smartphone companies to remove all pre-installed chinese apps from their OS .
So basically we are spitting on chinese faces while buying stuff from them,stuff which is available at the best price for our current purchasing power .
They could have banned selling smartphones to India ? but they wouldn't .
Look at their reaction to australia and then look at their meek response against India .

Last edited:
Recently in the clash, Chinese killed 2 dozen Indians and captured over 70 but not a picture is shown anywhere. Chinese often holds back and act civilised towards their enemies and do not want to totally humiliate them. Afterall, Indians buy up so much of Chinese goods and are a customer so its always good to not humiliate your customers.

How should China approach in the future be towards India? Chinese are very civilised people and do not want to act like animals or do something that taints themselves. Rather find a workable solution for everyone.

This is why I don't like China. Either China is too nice or still hedging her bets on India, both of which are not good.

I want China to expose India like Pakistan's PM IK is doing and support Pakistan 100%

if modi had these “sweat shops”, he would laugh to death and claim his chest 520 inch instead of 52 inch
This is why I don't like China. Either China is too nice or still hedging her bets on India, both of which are not good.

I want China to expose India like Pakistan's PM IK is doing and support Pakistan 100%

2 fronts war is not a good idea, do you see who pose threat in the east?

Indian caste slaves like jackdaws the dalit hates china because he is so jealous. Imagine being an indian slave on Pakistan forums to troll for a life. These indians are the most shameless people, we dirty our name just being mentioned in the same sentence as these sub saharan slaves.

Indian caste slaves like jackdaws the dalit hates china because he is so jealous. Imagine being an indian slave on Pakistan forums to troll for a life. These indians are the most shameless people, we dirty our name just being mentioned in the same sentence as these sub saharan slaves.
@Jackdaws

This guy have been around since 2010 and have been trolling for the last 10 years, he must have been butt hurt all these 10 years looking at China dazzling infront of him where his proud india remains a hole. That is the glory of hindutva for you, I feel sad for him really lol.

Back
Top Bottom