What's new

China hints at maintaining sizable troops' presence near Doklam in winter

The one-child army made up of spoiled kids was ultimately humiliated on the global stage and is yet to show any spine in taking back the specific site they were thrown out of. All the revisionist history spin is not going to put that Humpty back again. The red dragon turned out to be a Teletubby.
:sniper::china::suicide:
teletub3.gif

Again, you scurried away, ran away with the tail between your legs from the spot you were TOLD to leave or face a whooping. And you did, and to this date you did you've not dared to come back. Your weakness is globally seen. No amount maps will change the fact your one child mama's boys were driven away by the Indian military.
:sniper::china::alcoholic:
Haha don't say that. Because China is "Supal pawal" - well, at least in China it is.

Haha don't say that. Because China is "Supal pawal" - well, at least in China it is.
It is a loud mouth. You can see they dare not take on Taiwan, dare not take us on in the S China sea, dare not take on Japan. All they do is bellicose like a paper dragon. Chinese are infamous for being loud mouth in public. Chinese were humiliated

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
It is a loud mouth. You can see they dare not take on Taiwan, dare not take us on in the S China sea, dare not take on Japan. All they do is bellicose like a paper dragon. Chinese are infamous for being loud mouth in public. Chinese were humiliated

LOL at the self-delusion!

What happened to your threats about stopping Chinese island bases in the South China Sea? Or your threats about defending Scarborough Shoal for Philippines?

What happens to your threats about stopping Chinese navy patrols in Senkaku island territorial waters?

Did they all go to the same place as the Indian army boasting about pushing PLA out of Bhutan's territory Doklam?

From the article ... you did back off and run away from the spot you were asked to get out from..

"

and to this date you did you've not dared to come back. Your weakness is globally seen. No amount maps will change the fact your one child mama's boys were driven away by the Indian military.
LOL quoting Indian media again for your claim that our massive new military base in Doklam is somehow not exactly overlapping with the stand-off point? :omghaha::omghaha:

Is this the same India media that claimed China was drawing down its troops for the winter or that PLA has vacated Doklam to cover up for India's humiliating unilateral retreat?

Just answer me that question, please :lol::lol::lol:

Wow, an Indian advising me on 'future tense'. Amazing...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

LITTLE INDIA RIOT
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...e-year-later-the-night-that-changed-singapore
You need to understand Sinaporeans hate all immigrants, be it Chinese or Indian due to competition. But they hate Indians more due to the race. If you need to choose between a Chinese neighbor of your own kin and a dark person who smells, who do you choose? Common sense bhai.

My wife is Malaysian Chinese and even she feels discriminated by Singaporean Chinese but they both dislike Indians. That's their commonality. It's like Brits disliking Irish but both are still white and when they see Indians, they will discriminate that Indian first.

Same for Koreans and Japanese, they might dislike Chinese, but if they need to choose between an Indian and a Chinese, they would accept that Chinese after the Chinese can culturally assimilate but not that Indian no matter how well he speaks Japanese. Afterall, the genetics are the same with North Chinese.
Wow! that is a sweeping statement.
We need foreigners to help us compete in the world.
So no, we don't hate all immigrants.
Without foreigners, Singapore may come to a standstill.
We welcome hard working and talented foreigners to come help us build up our country.
Our MRT got issues, we got foreigners to help us sort out the problems.

We just don't like too many of these black and smelly braggart foreigners with fake qualifications.
Even our local Indians detest them !!!
You can see their despicable behavior in this forum, keep repeating lies after being refuted without shame.
How do we argue with such shameless members like @takeitwithyou.
To them, anybody who disparage the Indians are either Chinese or Pakistani, but in their hearts, they know why the Indians are despised.

We integrate well with Malaysian Chinese, and feel no difference between us except that they speak with a slight Hakka accent. We are after all one nation at one time. Many in the service industry, especially chefs are Malaysians.
All our pioneer generation Ministers except for Lee Kuan Yew are Malaysians, so there must be some misunderstanding involved that led you to conclude that we discriminate against the Malaysians.

The one-child army made up of spoiled kids was ultimately humiliated on the global stage and is yet to show any spine in taking back the specific site they were thrown out of. All the revisionist history spin is not going to put that Humpty back again. The red dragon turned out to be a Teletubby.
:sniper::china::suicide:
teletub3.gif

Again, you scurried away, ran away with the tail between your legs from the spot you were TOLD to leave or face a whooping. And you did, and to this date you did you've not dared to come back. Your weakness is globally seen. No amount maps will change the fact your one child mama's boys were driven away by the Indian military.
:sniper::china::alcoholic:
OK. You can believe whatever you want. I can't change how you think. :azn:

Wow! that is a sweeping statement.
We need foreigners to help us compete in the world.
So no, we don't hate all immigrants.
Without foreigners, Singapore may come to a standstill.
We welcome hard working and talented foreigners to come help us build up our country.
Our MRT got issues, we got foreigners to help us sort out the problems.

We just don't like too many of these black and smelly braggart foreigners with fake qualifications.
Even our local Indians detest them !!!
You can see their despicable behavior in this forum, keep repeating lies after being refuted without shame.
How do we argue with such shameless members like @takeitwithyou.
To them, anybody who disparage the Indians are either Chinese or Pakistani, but in their hearts, they know why the Indians are despised.

We integrate well with Malaysian Chinese, and feel no difference between us except that they speak with a slight Hakka accent. We are after all one nation at one time. Many in the service industry, especially chefs are Malaysians.
All our pioneer generation Ministers except for Lee Kuan Yew are Malaysians, so there must be some misunderstanding involved that led you to conclude that we discriminate against the Malaysians.
It's just an observation and not all Singaporeans are the same but discrimination do happen in Sg. I have seen my colleague shout at a low level Indian labourer and that guy actually cried. Feel sorry for that poor guy. Of course most will hate bragging Indians who talk as if they are a supa powa.

It's just an observation and not all Singaporeans are the same but discrimination do happen in Sg. I have seen my colleague shout at a low level Indian labourer and that guy actually cried. Feel sorry for that poor guy. Of course most will hate bragging Indians who talk as if they are a supa powa.
Hope you enjoy staying in Singapore.
Obnoxious people happen everywhere, not just in Singapore.
Singaporeans are generally generous to foreigners.
It somewhat changed after the Huang Na murder case in 2004, especially now when our tiny nation state is somewhat overwhelmed by foreigners.

http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/5_years_after_154008.html
5 years after death of Huang Na, mother lives in huge mansion

Singaporeans are now more apprehensive of being taken for a ride by foreigners.

Hope you enjoy staying in Singapore.
Obnoxious people happen everywhere, not just in Singapore.
Singaporeans are generally generous to foreigners.
It somewhat changed after the Huang Na murder case in 2004, especially now when our tiny nation state is somewhat overwhelmed by foreigners.

http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/5_years_after_154008.html
5 years after death of Huang Na, mother lives in huge mansion

Singaporeans are now more apprehensive of being taken for a ride by foreigners.
I agree. Until China reaches a comparable level of development as Singapore, I cannot deny the fact that there will always be obnoxious and problematic mainlanders. These people just had newly acquired wealth and it will take sometime for the society to mature. This is the case everywhere. My parents were awfully poor back in the 80s, but now I am proud to say we are upper middle income family. Deng changed China and from the feedback of my relatives in China, Xi is doing a great job cleaning up China. Let's hope one day all Chinese around the world can unite and achieve prosperity. I am seeing a change in Taiwanese attitudes too, Chiang brainwashed them to hate CCP so much that they equate every mainlander as CCP, now there are millions of Taiwanese in China, the link is getting stronger by the day. No Taidu can prevent this. One day our Motherland shall be strong again!

Back
Top Bottom