What's new

China hints at maintaining sizable troops' presence near Doklam in winter

2-gif.422459

You seen teletubies kicking ***? =) Miles away? Not according to Mr, Rawat tho. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.india.com/news/world/chi...l-near-disputed-doklam-region-report-2668002/

So we can build barracks, tunnels and walls but not roads? Hmmmm....interesting.:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Not sure how we can build 400m tall walls...hanuman magic?

https://thediplomat.com/2017/10/the-doklam-standoff-between-india-and-china-is-far-from-over/

To save face, India considers Doka La as within Doklam? The road is 100 meters from the border, retreating 150m meant you are back in your side of the border. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Since it was confirmed by China MOFA India retreated back to their side of the border, I don't see any issue with India continuing to 'maintain' presence in Doklam. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why do you think you MEA is so silent and only use the word 'disengagement'? The general in charge of that theater just got promoted while Jaitley was removed. Why do you think this was the case?:azn:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ayers-to-be-promoted/articleshow/61212665.cms

again, you scurried away, ran away with the tail between your legs from the spot you were TOLD to leave or face a whooping. And you did, and to this date you did you've not dared to come back. Your weakness is globally seen.
:sniper::china::alcoholic:

In Doklam, the Indian experience is the same as the experience of this soldier that got a big kick in the a*s from behind.
Your one child army embarrassed your motherland. I've never seen such a hasty retreat. Must be the year of the Teletubby in China :lol:

China at 2017 achieved more than 1962. With Doklam, Indians think they win because they got to save face. Mainly because one Chinese soldier kick the a*s of one Indian. And that was it. The rest of Indian soldiers all get to go home without humiliation. Indians are happy to save face. And China occupied the land.

In 1962, China kick the *** of The Who.e India. So India was mad. It was not a win/win. Unlike the Doklam win/win.
Many Chinese here say that the U.S. does not get the cream of the crop when it comes to Chinese immigrants. I'm starting to believe them.

again, you scurried away, ran away with the tail between your legs from the spot you were TOLD to leave or face a whooping. And you did, and to this date you did you've not dared to come back. Your weakness is globally seen.

Your one child army embarrassed your motherland. I've never seen such a hasty retreat. Must be the year of the Teletubby in China :lol:

Many Chinese here say that the U.S. does not get the cream of the crop when it comes to Chinese immigrants. I'm starting to believe them.

The same old one child chest thumping.

Indians netizen feels that its army is better because they dont have one child policy.

Indians netizen feels that its indian solider are more willing to die while he types using his Xiaomi,Vivo,Oppo phone on airtel.

In short, indians live are cheap.

Not sure how we retreated and dare not come back when we are still in Doklam...good you listen to our instruction, we asked you to retreat, you retreat...like a good pappu. Do you still need me to give you a geography class? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

China at 2017 achieved more than 1962. With Doklam, Indians think they win because they got to save face. Mainly because one Chinese soldier kick the a*s of one Indian. And that was it. The rest of Indian soldiers all get to go home without humiliation. Indians are happy to save face. And China occupied the land.

In 1962, China kick the *** of The Who.e India. So India was mad. It was not a win/win. Unlike the Doklam win/win.
Well, it's better not to have war now, our IOR fleet is not completed yet, once 6 CBGs are ready, someone is gonna get a pain. We are already arming Pakistan with subs and frigates. How many Indian subs are actually operationally ready at any given time and with AIPs?

Yes, but Indians believe that they are superior to China in military technology. And as a people, they are superior to Chinese. They regard Chines in the same level as an untouchable.
I think it's an inferiority complex. The dark ones do feel inferior and those hybrids, the brown ones think they are better than other Asians and the fair ones think they are not Indian at all.

Another one bites the dust.

hong-kong-citizens-think-that-china-is-trying-to-brainwash-their-children.jpg

I read about your interesting history (about you Chinese in Singapore) as put by the Singapore Government
http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_87_2004-12-15.html

Also, read several articles how you mainlanders are despised by Singaporeans. Is there a place you guys don't migrate to where you are not wholly despised?

chinese from singapore came from china anyway.

anyway, like it or not, doklam or no doklam, aksai chin is gone
for good:sarcastic:

Another one bites the dust.

I read about your interesting history (about you Chinese in Singapore) as put by the Singapore Government
http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_87_2004-12-15.html

Also, read several articles how you mainlanders are despised by Singaporeans. Is there a place you guys don't migrate to where you are not wholly despised?
Either you are stupid, or you got super power ! ! !
You can see I am a mainlander.
Yes you are right I am a mainlander, mainland of Singapore island.

I don't despise people from China, I am envious of their large and beautiful and now prosperous country.
I am envious of their high speed train, China made jet fighters, China made electric bus, China made etc etc.

I despise Indians like you, instead of quietly working to improve your country, only know how to brag and brag and pretend dirt poor India is superior to other countries.

News for you, we Singaporeans despise Indians from India.

http://sgforums.com/forums/2788/topics/445454?page=2
Originally posted by Rajeev111:
Hahaha...wow, people really seem to hate Indians down in Singapore lol!
I don't hate Indians. I just dislike majority of Indians from India who were not even accepted by Indians in Singapore.

https://www.quora.com/Why-Singaporeans-hate-Indians
Ramta Jogi
Answered Nov 18
Following are the reasons :-
  1. Poor hygiene and civic sense of Indian nationals - Bad body odour, poor manners and civic sense are the stereotypes Indian nationals have created for themselves.

https://www.quora.com/What-do-Singaporeans-think-about-Indians
Aadarsh Korol, lives in Singapore
Answered Jan 13
I'm a Singaporean, and I'm an Indian , so I'll answer this .

The Indians that's been born or brought up here , or at least intergrate to SG culture are treated fine .

Then there are the Indians that give the rest of us a bad name

1. The ones that bring over the caste system. These are the Indians who are mainly Brahmins or another high caste in India . These people think they're so much superior than the lower castes. I was lucky enough not to be born in to a low caste but I despise the caste system. And when people bring over the caste system I genuinely want to get physical.
  2. The ones that make no effort to integrate at all. Singlish although kinda proof you intergrated isn't really required to intergtate , I'm talking about the ones that don't even bother to learn English .
  3. Litterbugs. To be fair this also sort of common among some mainland Chinese immigrants but I'll mention this anyway. The ones that litter and treat SG like a dustbin. It's sort of shameful for me to say but my dad used to be one of these . Eventually just to get him to stop I informed a nearby police officer the next time he Littered

chinese from singapore came from china anyway.

anyway, like it or not, doklam or no doklam, aksai chin is gone
for good:sarcastic:
Err ..no s__ Chinese came from China. Yet I was wondering why you are despised in Singapore just like every place you migrate. Taiwan is gone too, your Chinese military is too scared to take it on.

Well, it's better not to have war now, our IOR fleet is not completed yet, "once 6 CBGs are ready", someone is gonna get a pain.
More Chinese present tense phrases:china:

You like Indian media now, good to know. The only humiliation is your attempts, not surprising given your weak conscript mama's only boy military, and how you are now desperately trying to deflect from the facts.

FACT: Your army scurried away with their tails behind their backs from the 'Specific Site' the Indians told you to back da __ out. The Dragon turned out to be a Teletubby. :lol::sniper::china:

"PLA continue to maintain sizable number of troops close to the Doklam standoff area"

Close but no cigar Mr. Han. You have not dared to take on the specific site of contention they threw you out of.
:china::moil:

Post Doklam Chinese pdf seem to pat themselves for any construction near the disputed territory, despite the construction taking place within in Chinese territory.

I mean why would India object to Chinese infrastructure within its own territory?

Weather its confusion of their nation own geography or pride starved self-goals or limited understanding of the words "near", "close" etc

If we go pdf Chinese definition of victory, For the below road maintenance in Shanghai which Indian army did not prevent the workers from the road work, its a Chinese victory :D

road-construction-shanghai-china-j7g8p1.jpg

Last edited:
Err ..no s__ Chinese came from China. Yet I was wondering why you are despised in Singapore just like every place you migrate. Taiwan is gone too, your Chinese military is too scared to take it on.
You have to wonder because its made up by you, champion of falsehood.
It don't become true because you keep repeating a lie.
This is not India where even a Minister got brainwashed by people repeating the lie that 36% of NASA are Indians.

Post Doklam Chinese pdf seem to pat themselves for any construction near the disputed territory, despite the construction taking place within in Chinese territory.

I mean why would India object to Chinese infrastructure within its own territory?

Weather its confusion of their nation own geography or pride starved self-goals or limited understanding of the words "near", "close" etc

If we go pdf Chinese definition of victory, For the below road maintenance in Shanghai which Indian army did not prevent the workers from the road work, its a Chinese victory :D
Wow, an Indian advising me on 'future tense'. Amazing...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

You see those lines? What do you think those are...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
china-india-bhutan-doka-la-region-topo.jpg

Well, In return for occupation of Doklam, we postpone the road construction. That's why it's a win win situation, Indians feel they won, but China get to keep Doklam with 'COMPLETED' roads on the plateau. :enjoy:

Last people who should make Racist remarks should be you. Especially as your Chinese army showed their yellow belly and ran away when ordered to scoot. The one-child army made up of spoiled kids was ultimately humiliated on the global stage and is yet to show any spine in taking back the specific site they were thrown out of.
:sniper::china::suicide:

We ran and got thrown out? Erm, China threaten war and within 1.5 month, our Indian bhai came knocking for peace and retreated while Chinese troops continue to occupy Doklam. So why did you run away from a bunch of single spoiled kids? :rofl::rofl::rofl:. That's pretty pathetic if you ask me.

For someone who thinks Doklam is in Siliguri, what else can I say.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You of course like The Chinese being one of the families who migrated from the mainland. My question is why your kind so despised everywhere you migrate. Even the Singapore government official link I submitted called you coolies from China.

Are you a Zhongguo or hua ren?

View attachment 440334

Dos and don’ts for Chinese tourists visiting Singapore: no whistling at the theatre and don’t steal stuff from the plane - Chinese government puts out pamphlets for Chinese tourists

It's very true, well-documented and written about

Rising Anti-China resentment in Singapore
In Singapore, Vitriol Against Newcomers From Mainland China
LITTLE INDIA RIOT
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...e-year-later-the-night-that-changed-singapore

You need to understand Sinaporeans hate all immigrants, be it Chinese or Indian due to competition. But they hate Indians more due to the race. If you need to choose between a Chinese neighbor of your own kin and a dark person who smells, who do you choose? Common sense bhai.

My wife is Malaysian Chinese and even she feels discriminated by Singaporean Chinese but they both dislike Indians. That's their commonality. It's like Brits disliking Irish but both are still white and when they see Indians, they will discriminate that Indian first.

Same for Koreans and Japanese, they might dislike Chinese, but if they need to choose between an Indian and a Chinese, they would accept that Chinese after the Chinese can culturally assimilate but not that Indian no matter how well he speaks Japanese. Afterall, the genetics are the same with North Chinese.

You like Indian media now, good to know. The only humiliation is your attempts, not surprising given your weak conscript mama's only boy military, and how you are now desperately trying to deflect from the facts.
LOL at the self-delusion! :omghaha:

You did not answer my question. Was this the same Indian media who claimed that PLA withdrew from Doklam and then backtracked after proof is discovered? The same media who claimed that PLA did not build roads in Doklam until satellite photos showed the new roads? The same media who said PLA left the stand off site when it turns out they were always there since June? :lol::lol::lol:

FACT: Your army scurried away with their tails behind their backs from the 'Specific Site' the Indians told you to back da __ out. The Dragon turned out to be a Teletubby. :lol::sniper::china:
LOL by scurrying away you mean like the US army humiliating retreat from the Yalu River back to the 38th parallel? Is self-delusion all you can do to relieve the humiliation from PLA building a massive military base in Doklam adjacent to the stand off point after kicking out trespassing Indians? :enjoy:

"PLA continue to maintain sizable number of troops close to the Doklam standoff area"

Close but no cigar Mr. Han. You have not dared to take on the specific site of contention they threw you out of.
:china::moil:
LOL is this the same Indian media who said China was drawing down its troop presence at the stand off point only to contradict themselves two weeks later when a massive military base shows up?
:china:

road-construction-shanghai-china-j7g8p1.jpg
LOL what happened to shupa powa demand that PLA vacate Bhutan's territory Doklam? :rofl::rofl:

Why is PLA building a massive military base in Doklam after Indian Army retreated in the most humiliating fashion?
:woot::woot:

Again, you scurried away, ran away with the tail between your legs from the spot you were TOLD to leave or face a whooping. And you did, and to this date you did you've not dared to come back. Your weakness is globally seen. No amount maps will change the fact your one child mama's boys were driven away by the Indian military.

Do you understand physics? How can we run away when we are still there? :lol:. You need to understand a win win solution. Use some common sense, why would China postpone a road without a concession? Why will the second most powerful country on earth even listen to a slumdog nation? Because you are a supa powa? Because you have a more powerful and advanced military?:D

Common sense dictates us to propose a win win solution. Road postponement with permanent occupation. India gets to save face and tell their audience they won, and China gets the territory they want. Fair exchange. And we get to earn that 50bil$ surplus.:china:

I could care less what they Singaporeans think about Indians. We are talking about why they despise you Chinese mainlanders. Every country you Chinese go to in that neighborhood despises you mainlanders.

No, We are talking about Doklam and you are derailing it. FYI, 'people' in the neighborhood, don't like Indians, I live in Singapore and travel a lot to Indonesia and Malaysia. The only difference is there are less Indians so the magnitude seems smaller.

Again, you scurried away, ran away with the tail between your legs from the spot you were TOLD to leave or face a whooping. And you did, and to this date you did you've not dared to come back. Your weakness is globally seen. No amount maps will change the fact your one child mama's boys were driven away by the Indian military.

I could care less what they Singaporeans think about Indians. We are talking about why they despise you Chinese mainlanders. Every country you Chinese go to in that neighborhood despises you mainlanders.
LOL how can we "go back" when we never even left! :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/doklam-standoff-chinese-troops-sikkim-indian-army/101780

A month and a half ago, Indians noticed a massive PLA troop increase at the stand off site. Now we know China's intention was to build a massive military base there. Meanwhile, humiliated Indians delude themselves about their shupa powa unilateral retreat :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL at the self-delusion! :omghaha:

You did not answer my question. Was this the same Indian media who claimed claimed that PLA withdrew from Doklam and then backtracked after proof is discovered? The same media who claimed that PLA did not build roads in Doklam until satellite photos showed the new roads? The same media who said PLA left the stand off site when it turns out they were always there since June? :lol::lol::lol:

LOL by scurrying away you mean like the US army humiliating retreat from the Yalu River back to the 38th parallel? Is self-delusion all you can do to relieve the humiliation from PLA building a massive military base in Doklam adjacent to the stand off point after kicking out trespassing Indians? :enjoy:

LOL is this the same Indian media who said China was drawing down its troop presence at the stand off point only to contradict themselves two weeks later when a massive military base shows up?
:china:
The one-child army made up of spoiled kids was ultimately humiliated on the global stage and is yet to show any spine in taking back the specific site they were thrown out of. All the revisionist history spin is not going to put that Humpty back again. The red dragon turned out to be a Teletubby.
:sniper::china::suicide:
teletub3.gif

Do you understand physics? How can we run away when we are still there? :lol:. You need to understand a win win solution. Use some common sense, why would China postpone a road without a concession? Why will the second most powerful country on earth even listen to a slumdog nation? Because you are a supa powa? Because you have a more powerful and advanced military?:D

Common sense dictates us to propose a win win solution. Road postponement with permanent occupation. India gets to save face and tell their audience they won, and China gets the territory they want. Fair exchange. And we get to earn that 50bil$ surplus.:china:

No, We are talking about Doklam and you are derailing it. FYI, 'people' in the neighborhood, don't like Indians, I live in Singapore and travel a lot to Indonesia and Malaysia. The only difference is there are less Indians so the magnitude seems smaller.

So has the weather improved for Little China to restart building the road that Indians forbid them from building? I wonder if they were building that road so desperately so that an alternate route could be provided for Chinese refugees begging to be let into India like 100,000 of their fellow citizens.

LOL how can we "go back" when we never even left! :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/doklam-standoff-chinese-troops-sikkim-indian-army/101780

A month and a half ago, Indians noticed a massive PLA troop increase at the stand off site. Now we know China's intention was to build a massive military base there. Meanwhile, humiliated Indians delude themselves about their shupa powa unilateral retreat :rofl::rofl::rofl:

From the article ... you did back off and run away from the spot you were asked to get out from..

QUOTE from this article says building "near the area of Dokalam standoff during winter"
and...
"after the People's Liberation Army (PLA) stopped building a strategic road close to India's narrow Chicken Neck area connecting to North-Eastern states.
"

and to this date you did you've not dared to come back. Your weakness is globally seen. No amount maps will change the fact your one child mama's boys were driven away by the Indian military.

Back
Top Bottom