What's new

China helping Iran to battle COVID-19 with humanitarian cargos

I actually watched your video it does not claim the Spanish flu originated in the US. You need to do better and I already shared with you a detailed research paper from LSE. The most likely origin of the Spanish Flu is Chinese migrant workers, may be they got their favorite bat/ pangolin / civet dishes in a 'to go' box before leaving home.

Why do you persist with the same youtube video? Are you so sure no one is going to watch it?
It's from US, spreaded around the world by US military servicemen, the first known case was reported at a military base in Kansas in the United Stateson March 11, 1918.

On 4 March 1918, company cook Albert Gitchell, from Haskell County, reported sick at Fort Riley, a US military facility that at the time was training American troops during World War I, making him the first recorded victim of the flu. Within days, 522 men at the camp had reported sick.

That's the ground fact, it was first found in US, and spreaded by US servicemen to Europe.

It's from US, spreaded around the world by US military servicemen, the first known case was reported at a military base in Kansas in the United Stateson March 11, 1918.

On 4 March 1918, company cook Albert Gitchell, from Haskell County, reported sick at Fort Riley, a US military facility that at the time was training American troops during World War I, making him the first recorded victim of the flu. Within days, 522 men at the camp had reported sick.

That's the ground fact, it was first found in US, and spreaded by US servicemen to Europe.

Yes he was infected by a nameless Chinese migrant worker - no one really cared about the health and welfare of migrant workers at the time. No one cared enough to even document their names. I shared with you a London School of Economics research paper earlier....

Here is another one from Canada.

In 2014, historian Mark Humphries of Canada's Memorial University of Newfoundland, however, told the National Geographic that newly unearthed records "confirm" that one of the side stories of the war — the mobilization of 96,000 Chinese labourers to work behind the British and French lines on World War I's Western Front — may have been the source of the pandemic.

1918 Flu Pandemic That Killed 50 Million Originated in China, Historians Say

From Hong Kong researchers

The above records indicate that influenza was widespread in China in 1918 to 1919, but although severe in some parts, it was mild in many places compared with elsewhere in the world. One explanation is that the 1918–19 influenza virus, or a closely related precursor, originated in China, so that many Chinese had had prior exposure and hence some immunity was obtained.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971207000355

Yes he was infected by a nameless Chinese migrant worker - no one really cared about the health and welfare of migrant workers at the time. No one cared enough to even document their names. I shared with you a London School of Economics research paper earlier....

Here is another one from Canada.
How come it didn't spread like crazy in China? how about we say Covid-19 was first brought in Wuhan by a nameless American?
The hard fact is US had the first known case and they they took it to Europe, the rest is history.

The Chinese in every thread of this forum, on every Social Media through money or playing victim or anything trying portray other nations as villains. They are trying their best to create an impression that this is not their fault. The bottom line is that they are the root cause of all this and bringing the world to its knees.

THEY MUST BE PUNISHED FOR THIS WHEN ALL OF THIS IS FINISHED. THEY HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS. PERIOD.

The Chinese in every thread of this forum, on every Social Media through money or playing victim or anything trying portray other nations as villains. They are trying their best to create an impression that this is not their fault. The bottom line is that they are the root cause of all this and bringing the world to its knees.

THEY MUST BE PUNISHED FOR THIS WHEN ALL OF THIS IS FINISHED. THEY HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS. PERIOD.

Personally I would ban every Chinese tourist from every country until China implements modern food hygiene standards and takes animals known to carry disease, off the menu.

I'm sick of this. People dying in their thousands so that the Chinese can continue having octopus rectum soup, bat testicles and civet cat brain cakes.

H1N1 killed way more people around the world, can you say there's blood in US hands? there is blood in US hands, but from other issues.

Personally I would ban every Chinese tourist from every country.
You can do it personally

Personally I would ban every Chinese tourist from every country until China implements modern food hygiene standards and takes animals known to carry disease, off the menu.

I'm sick of this. People dying in their thousands so that the Chinese can continue having octopus rectum soup, bat testicles and civet cat brain cakes.

Once this is over with, China is going to have a reckoning from nations worldwide. Anti-China sentiments have been growing for a long time now, this will be the fuel to the fire.

In a way I also blame the host nations and their medias... Being called racists for not shopping at Chinese supermarkets or trying to avoid Chinese restaurants, and not blocking Chinese air-lines for fear of having China's wrath fall down upon them.

This is what they get for putting their common sense in the backseat and allowing their emotions to prevail. This was the punishment that was needed to wake them up. Perhaps next time around buffoonery like this will not be accepted...

I remember get alot of back-clash because I criticised the idiot in this video, now I am getting praised for having used common sense, who would have thought?

Once this is over with, China is going to have a reckoning from nations worldwide. Anti-China sentiments have been growing for a long time now, this will be the fuel to the fire.

In a way I also blame the host nations and their medias... Being called racists for not shopping at Chinese supermarkets or trying to avoid Chinese restaurants, and not blocking Chinese air-lines for fear of having China's wrath fall down upon them.

This is what they get for putting their common sense in the backseat and allowing their emotions to prevail. This was the punishment that was needed to wake them up. Perhaps next time around buffoonery like this will not be accepted...

I remember get alot of back-clash because I criticised the idiot in this video, now I am getting praised for having used common sense, who would have thought?
YES, Italian have already started singing Chinese national anthems in Rome.

Once this is over with, China is going to have a reckoning from nations worldwide.
After this crisis is over, the day of reckoning will be coming not for China, but for EU. We'll see what will play out for EU.

YES, Italian have already started singing Chinese national anthems in Rome.
Then Han Fei Zi would consider them a doomed nation if he were alive today, I am a big fan of his work, as he spoke much common sense, it was no wonder the State of Qin prevailed back then...

Then Han Fei Zi would consider them a doomed nation if he were alive today, I am a big fan of his work, as he spoke much common sense, it was no wonder the State of Qin prevailed back then...
He wouldn't have suffered that tragic death if he could've been smarter.

He wouldn't have suffered that tragic death if he could've been smarter.

Perhaps, but the idiots in his home state of Han did not heed his advice and suffered for it, and even Li Si praised him, which is why he conspired against out of jealousy. It didn't discredit what he advised... Anywho I don't want to de-rail the thread, Italy and many western nations are behaving just like those doomed nations in the past.

Back
Top Bottom