What's new

CHINA HELPED PAKISTAN BLOCK INDIA's nsg membership bid: Aziz

So your whole assertion lies on the theory that indians are not/were not capable enough to match the west. A rather sh$&#y argument and quite racist in every sense. You have never been able to proove any of your tall claims, like with the whole typhoons got "beat" and simply claim that indians are not smart or intelligent enough to match the west. That right there is racism in all its gory glory.
Now that i have confirmed my suspicions i will leave you and your posts alone. I have no more intentions of continuing any conversation of any sort with you. And you dont have to waste your breath on me.

Good day.
great... im racist now. well it sure beats calling me pakistani. great sideball.
not an assertion but im not able/allowed to show papers. you can get it your self you just need to know where to look.
i know its a fact, and who said i need to convince you? you have your idea on how they got nukes and i have mine. its just that india was better in hiding it.
as for the typhoon and the almighty mki you continu to think it wont i dont care.
call me racist, i dont care, it shows your weak.

we are growing till we beat the UK to submission. I bet India would have higher nuclear warheads than UK too.:dance3:
ohh nooo the supa dupa india will beat us. good luck
oh by the way we have trident missiles and our nukes are thermo-nuclear, somthing you failed to do.

Back
Top Bottom