What's new

China has world's strongest military; India at number four: Military Direct's study

Just conventional military power.

1: USA still by far the strongest.
2: China.
3: Russia.
I'm sorry but India drop out of top 10 after February-27th-2019. And dropping 20... I mean dropping out of top 20 after Gowan valley incident. :cheesy:

P.S This list was made by the Indians.

What was the miltary study in 1950?

What was the ranking of Murica , UK, and host of others?

And where was China in that ranking with single shot bolt action rifles?

Way way way way behind all those heroic Muricans and whites I do believe.

And what happened to the talk and promise by Dugout Dough of being back home by Christmas ?

:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

They all ran shitting in their pants and screaming MAMA MAMA south of Parallel in less than 3 weeks

main-qimg-76ba0450b51799a9dcc51e4a9e9faf5a

Look on the front line at 24 Nov 1950 and the front line of 16 Dec 1950.

main-qimg-f101c7f9b3e6b53ead4cb3a8b4210040

Not my soldiers...but I don't think they surrendered.....anyways...fact is unlike Napoleon

"China Came, China Saw, China retreated"....Period.
Looks like India surrendered here
1616567723265.jpeg

looks like they got their asses kicked and then gave up

China has world's strongest military; India at number four: Military Direct's study
The USA, despite their enormous military budgets, comes in 2nd
New Delhi, March 21
China has the strongest military force in the world while India stands at number four, according to a study released on Sunday by the defence website Military Direct.
"The USA, despite their enormous military budgets, comes in 2nd place with 74 points, followed by Russia with 69, India at 61 and then France with 58. The UK just about makes the Top 10, coming in 9th place with a score of 43," said the study.
China has the strongest military in the world, scoring 82 out of 100 points in the index, it noted.
The world's biggest military spender with a budget of USD 732 billion per year is the USA, it noted, adding that China comes second with USD 261 billion, followed by India at USD 71 billion."China would win by sea, USA by air and Russia by land" in this hypothetical conflict, it said."USA wins in an aerial war with 14,141 total airships vs Russia with 4,682 and China with 3,587. The Russian Federation wins in a land war with 54,866 vehicles vs USA with 50,326 and China with 41,641," it mentioned.
I agree with you with proof. But I think India is far behind as Indian media has always been giving wrong figures and false date.

Back
Top Bottom