What's new

China has not bought a drop of Iranian oil since May: Iran's Oil minister

While CHN Military prowess is growing by leap and bound every week,
OTOH, ... CHN national mental strength is shriveling and shrinking every moment.

Too many Chinese elites are always way ( too coward and too gutless ) in facing
the #1 Global enemy ... criminal United Smelly Sewages americese.

It is a very, very shameful society.

For the last 15 years, ... ...
Sick man and women of East Asia themes are being replayed all over again in CHN.
The very reason why Taiwanese and most hk don't see themselves as Chinese. I don't refer myself as Chinese. I don't have Chinese citizenship nor do I care for one

Stopped? 2 million barrels is stopped? The one stopped buying is I N D I A. That's the trump poodle. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am a very neutral guy. Let's analyze the current situation:

1) China = 2 million barrels iranian oil
2) India = 0 barrels.

So tell me who is bending over here? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Assuming 50$ per barrel, we just bought 100mil worth of Iranian oil. This is after the massive import in April, once the previous stock dries up, there will be more imports in June.

p/s: WE ARE THE ONLY ONES BUYING IRANIAN OIL!!!!!! :china:

PLease Indians, answer me, ANSWER ME, I have been asking so many times, DOES INDIA DARE BUY EVEN A SINGLE DROP OF IRANIAN OIL? ANSWERRRRRRRRRRRRR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Aren't you guys a supapowa, how come Trump is controlling you?
Fact remains, since sanctions started. China didn't buy a drop of oil from Iran. Not my words either. Should I believe Iranian minister or a dumb troll. Now chop chop... better luck next time, stronk China.

Fake news. Show me the source Iranian oil minister said that.

Alireza Nader is Washington based pro-US writer, not Iranian minster's spokesperson. I don't see this twit on his page. https://twitter.com/AlirezaNader?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Guys, you have been fooled. Do not assume anything posted by these Indian members is factual. Always validate the source!!

Last edited:
T-12062019095810.png

[fill in name of country] is just a lapdog of the US with no independent foreign policy.

China is just a lapdog of the US with no independent foreign policy.

Can't be anything more authoritative than this, can there?

The Iranian Oil Minister speaking in the Iranian Legislative Body!

@Han Patriot @TaiShang and all others who refused to believe.

China has totally capitulated on all fronts it seems!
I didn't see any authentic source besides a fake tweet from some Desperado. Remember the fake news about China FAST project that need a foreigner as it's head is also came from Twitter and Facebook.

Fact remains, since sanctions started. China didn't buy a drop of oil from Iran. Not my words either. Should I believe Iranian minister or a dumb troll. Now chop chop... better luck next time, stronk China.
If we didn't buy a single drop, US widdnt be so pissed. So much for being a supapowa...lol

https://uk.reuters.com/article/colu...e-loss-of-iranian-crude-russell-idUKL4N23I1OA

Vessel-tracking and port data compiled by Refinitiv bears this theory out, with China importing about 800,600 bpd from Iran in April, but just 255,000 bpd in May

How much did iran's hyper-ally india bought? None :fie:
Yes exactly India bought ZERO. The same bunch of negro monkeys said the trade war would b easy, guess which country bended the first thing after Trump gave a midnight call to poodle modi?

If we didn't buy a single drop, US widdnt be so pissed. So much for being a supapowa...lol

https://uk.reuters.com/article/colu...e-loss-of-iranian-crude-russell-idUKL4N23I1OA

Yes exactly India bought ZERO. The same bunch of negro monkeys said the trade war would b easy, guess which country bended the first thing after Trump gave a midnight call to poodle modi?

You are confusing BUYING from RECEIVING.

What happened was that earlier China didn't even let the oil that was bought earlier to be taken off at its ports.

But then China allowed that when the Iranian FM met his counterpart.

However doesn't change the fact that China has stopped ordering Iranian Oil.

You are confusing BUYING from RECEIVING.

What happened was that earlier China didn't even let the oil that was bought earlier to be taken off at its ports.

But then China allowed that when the Iranian FM met his counterpart.

However doesn't change the fact that China has stopped ordering Iranian Oil.
There is still 20mil tons sitting in our storage tanks owned by Iran my friend. China bought oil in both April and May, out of 4 tankers, 1 was delivering May oil after sanctions. Previously some tankers were stuck at port because China was still adjusting the system to pay the Iranians and receive the oil. If there was a trade deal China might stop buying the oil but in this current situation, who the fck gives a damn. We are not a poodle like India.

There is still 20mil tons sitting in our storage tanks owned by Iran my friend. China bought oil in both April and May, out of 4 tankers, 1 was delivering May oil after sanctions. Previously some tankers were stuck at port because China was still adjusting the system to pay the Iranians and receive the oil. If there was a trade deal China might stop buying the oil but in this current situation, who the fck gives a damn. We are not a poodle like India.

Cool then. Let's see if you buy oil going forward.

Cool then. Let's see if you buy oil going forward.
We will still buy but at reduced quantities since only Zhenhua petroleum can bypass the sanctions using kunlun bank. CNPC and the other giants are all exposed to the dollar system. Btw, these are oil which were tracked, I am pretty sure there is more black market oil floating around. Another reason for the reduction was also because we bought alot in April, so the tanks are still full.

[fill in name of country] is just a lapdog of the US with no independent foreign policy.

China is just a lapdog of the US with no independent foreign policy.
Sure Einstein. That's the reason the US loves China and vice versa. No more FON and South China Sea crap.
The next time think before you before you post. You sound like an idiot.

I thought China will not budge under pressure. Meh! :rolleyes:

Calling other trolls for back up.:enjoy:

In this case, US : Bend

China : I'll bend, don't hurt us badly.:lol:
Nothing to do with back up. It's in China and far east section they are bound to see it anyways. I tagged them because it's kinda funny when you think about it. :laugh:
USA: Bend
INDIA: How low.
USA: just fking bend.
India: okay thank you. Come again please.

Last edited:
Sure Einstein. That's the reason the US loves China and vice versa. No more FON and South China Sea crap.
The next time think before you before you post. You sound like an idiot.

No SFB this is the standard brainless idiotic fill-in phrase reply of the Chinese members here on PDF.

Please be like the other drones here and memorize it:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom