What's new

China has grabbed Philippine satellite slot in space!

Chinese has lying about letter of PVD. After 1954, Geneva Accords, Paracel and Spratly belong to South Vietnam. North Vietnam doesn't has right to say about soveregnity of South Vietnam. in the latter PM of North Vietnam didn't mentioned about the Islands, he said that North Vietnam authority respect 12 mile between North Vietnam and China mainland only.

North Korea can not say that Dokkdo belong to Japan, because Dokkdo belong to South Korea. Do you understand ?

Lying about the letter by Premier Pham Van Dong!I Hahaha
The original letter is archived and kept as historical record unlike the now vanished PRIMITIVE Kingdom of Kampa which had no record whatsoever. I have seen the internet version online. Nothing to lie about.

Japan claim on Dokdo Island is in fact historically questionable. They annexed the Kingdom of Ryuku now known Okinawa.

North Vietnam conquered the South Vietnam and is now your MASTER, like it or not.

Much like Hong Kong today, the question of sovereignty does not lies with Hong Kong but Mainland China.

You don't seem to understand international law. That is what most prominent experts has opined that Vietnam has a weak case on the SCS.

You have to study more about History of Vietnam.

In fact, southern warloads has unified Vietnam from South Vietnam in 1802. The Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam is from South Vietnam.

We south vietnamese are not racist to ward Hua Chinese, in history of Vietnam Hua Chinese had cooporated with enemy of Vietnam in the past, Hua Chinese do bussiness with France and American to take money, they didn't cared about independence of Vietnam. When USA army went home, Hua Chinese has ran away from Vietnam. Today they are living in USA.

This true story.

You believe in all this BS. Hahaha Suit yourself.

Go to the PALACE of the so-called Nguyen and asked yourself why everything there was written in Chinese.

Living in denial does not means you are right.

That is all the time I can spend this morning.

I rather read books on true historical FACTS rather than listen to all the make believe Manga invented by RACIST to justify their argument.

For example:

The KINGDOM OF KAMPA vanished long them along after it CRUSHED by the King of ANNAM.

It is SAD that many descendants of the Chinese Vietnamese boat people who migrated overseas defended Vietnam blindly. Never understanding how their ancestors were driven out to die in the open after they were raped and robbed of their belonging. Simply because of these RACIST Khmer Krom descendant were jealous of the success of these people in South Vietnam.

They listened to all the BS histories which were like Japanese Manga scripts.

The Province of ANNAM was a quasi-state within China. The King of ANNAM was like any obedient official and had pledged their loyalty to the Emperor of China. Therefore it is their duty to defend the Province and they did so wonderfully and successfully, They destroyed the Kingdom of Kampa and annexed it.

If KAMPA had really been a threat, the Emperor would have despatch a million troops which was more than the entire population of the KAMPA KINGDOM then. But they never had to do it because all the King of Vietnam had to do is to send a message to Guangzhou and they were depatched soldiers there.

The primitive Kingdom of Kampa vanished after it was completely CRUSH by the King of ANNAM.

It was the French colonialist with their guns that drove the King of ANNAM. After the French was defeated, it should have been returned back to China as ANNAM.

South Vietnam is Yuechang of Viet in our history. Why Champa king is killed in Hanoi ?

Lying about the letter by Premier Pham Van Dong!I Hahaha
The original letter is archived and kept as historical record unlike the now vanished PRIMITIVE Kingdom of Kampa which had no record whatsoever. I have seen the internet version online. Nothing to lie about.

Japan claim on Dokdo Island is in fact historically questionable. They annexed the Kingdom of Ryuku now known Okinawa.

North Vietnam conquered the South Vietnam and is now your MASTER, like it or not.

Much like Hong Kong today, the question of sovereignty does not lies with Hong Kong but Mainland China.

You don't seem to understand international law. That is what most prominent experts has opined that Vietnam has a weak case on the SCS.

You believe in all this BS. Hahaha Suit yourself.

Go to the PALACE of the so-called Nguyen and asked yourself why everything there was written in Chinese.

Living in denial does not means you are right.

You are Hua Chinese in Singapore, disscusion with you is meaningless. Why Malaysia people has not droved you to Bratain and take back their land ?

Singapore got kicked out from Malaysia in 1965 due to difference in political ideology (sort of).
They have proved themselves as successful nation compare to everyone in the region. However, don't turn this discussion to rival between nations.

You are Hua Chinese in Singapore, disscusion with you is meaningless. Why Malaysia people has not droved you to Bratain and take back their land ?

uh, orbit are requested then given, if u dont use it then someone else can fully legally use it. in space the law is you snooze, you lose.

Vietnamese has been controlled officially Islands in East Sea of Vietnam first in the world. Chinese recognized in ancient time that there is Jiaozi Yang, the sea of Jiaozhi people (Vietnamese).

But the Philippines does not recognize your sovereignty over the stolen island (1973, Southwest Cay - Đảo Song Tử Tây) and your historical claims is worthless for them.

What will you do about this before you worry about Philippines lost slot in the space?

The Philippines should ask the US to launch ICBM missile to blow that junk out of the sky.

They should do it. Then we can shoot down all the US high tech up in the space. :partay:

Or, better, the Philippines should ask the US to first stop China's development program in the SCS. Then they should start worrying about the outer space.

Last edited:
Singapore got kicked out from Malaysia in 1965 due to difference in political ideology (sort of).
They have proved themselves as successful nation compare to everyone in the region. However, don't turn this discussion to rival between nations.

Observed all his remark is based on RACE not Nation.

He is a typical RACIST. I can easily spot one, miles ago.

Singapore with one of the highest per capita in the world is a FAILED nation by his definition. Hahaha

Good day!

It's none of our business at this moment LOL. Knowing how unique chinese technology is, make sure they don't fall on my front yard.

But the Philippines does not recognize your sovereignty over the stolen island (1973, Southwest Cay - Đảo Song Tử Tây) and your historical claims is worthless for them.

What will you do about this before you worry about Philippines lost slot in the space?

Both island South west Cay and North east Cay is under controlled of South Vietnam. Philippine has stolen from us when we were busy in Vietnam war 1954-1975. Vietnam will follow the negotiations with Pynoys base on rule of international laws.

Here is sovereignty stone mark of South Vietnam on North east Cay .

images

Tìm Lại Sự Thật : Ai để Philippines chiếm giữ một số đảo ở Trường Sa?

@Cossack25A1 @JayMandan is this true? According to this Vietnamese, they had the right to take over one of your islands back in the 70s by tricking you guys into playing soccer?

They took it over at the midst of the Vietnam war, and we didn't do anything because of South Vietnam which existed at that time.

Those anti-China Filipino will avoid this question.
Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
oh please this chinese imperials have no shame at all let them its more sin for them
What shame? You really believe there is sovereignty in outer space? The smearing level of pinoy has got to a new low. I will not be surprised next time a typhoon come to Philippine. Pinoy will claim the typhoon is caused by China? :lol:

What shame? You really believe there is sovereignty in outer space? The smearing level of pinoy has got to a new low. I will not be surprised next time a typhoon come to Philippine. Pinoy will claim the typhoon is caused by China? :lol:

We why are people surprise anyway you people are the arrogant aholes who takes everything and as if we are not like you guys which claim the Americans are responsible for that tragic incident tianjin because america attack it with some kind of weapon hahahahaha i love how the CCP comes up with stupid reason to pin on people for their epic failures and on that note it is china fault why their a lot powerful storms not because you have some magical weapon system its because of your as we say here wagas na pollution china is the largest maker of green house gases in the world and most folks believe that unlike your made up nonsense just like your illogical 9, 10, 11 dash claims and whatever lies china makes these days. Oh crap artist its Philippines learn to spell the name right d bag.

So basically, what does China want to observe once they begin their surveillance? What we "fap" at?

Back
Top Bottom