What's new

China has built 5 km road crossing LAC

Are you troll or what ,there has not been any official statement on this issue, the article is quoting so called ”source” .Do you take anything for news until it's not released by your ISPR ??What a duplicity at exhibition .:lol:

This is one of the only sources of excitement in some people's lives.

I am fine with it. Let them enjoy their day in the sun. ;)

The whole damn problem lies in the fact that the border in Ladakh is manned by the ITBP and not the army. The bl00dy Home Ministry stuffed with babus and netas don't have a clue regarding military operational jurisdiction and the need for a unified command where the ITBP is placed under operational command of the army.

Dual control will never work. But who's listening? :pissed:

denying News is can be compared like this

Vijay's House got Burned in Communal Violence:deccanherald

Vijay: its a non news wait for the police to confirm it

Antony: but vijay i was just reading the Deccan Herald and it said that your House Got Burnt

Vijay: is this Your only Source of Excitement Get a LIfe wait for the Police to Confirm it

Antony: Vijay who is going to ask the police better yet are'nt the police and the rest of the india is busy with IPL Match Fixing

Vijay: its a non news just wait or you can be excited all by your Self

:rofl:

how can you Deny the World's Biggest Democracy's News Source Are you Mad or what

Are you troll or what ,there has not been any official statement on this issue, the article is quoting so called ”source” .Do you take anything for news until it's not released by your ISPR ??What a duplicity at exhibition .:lol:

Source is Indian. I would take it in any case.

You can discuss in civil way also.If you wan't to take it another level then your wish would be granted .

Rather than habitual blabbering, try and build some comprehension skills, let me enlighten you.
While the Udhampur-based Army spokesperson refused to comment on the incident, official sources said there was a brief stand-off at the Finger-VIII area after which army patrol returned without proceeding to the LAC.

The sources said that after the incident all patrols were stopped by the Ladakh-based 14 corps including the one proposed to be sent in Depsang plain, where Chinese Army had pitched tents for nearly three weeks beginning from April 15

Get the drift and if you must than give it your best shot since you seem too dense to understand what i replied to. !!

Rather than habitual blabbering, try and build some comprehension skills, let me enlighten you.

Get the drift and if you must than give it your best shot since you seem too dense to understand what i replied to. !!

You seem pretty thick to differentiate between anonymous so called "source" and official source.If that so called ”source” was official then name of the source is ought to be mentioned in it.While it's irony that spokesperson of Udhampur didn't gave his approval to this so called ”official source ” of newspaper.

You mean you take any unofficial Pakistani news source over official ISPR ??

I would take the source if the news is from some credible source. Not everything from the govt is true. We all know that.

I would take the source if the news is from some credible source. Not everything from the govt is true. We all know that.

”Credible source” being subjective creates lot of ambiguity.So you are entitled to your POV.

Seems china has really got big butks and free hands. Building roads for us…:woot:

You seem pretty thick to differentiate between anonymous so called "source" and official source.If that so called ”source” was official then name of the source is ought to be mentioned in it.While it's irony that spokesperson of Udhampur didn't gave his approval to this so called ”official source ” of newspaper.

Idiocy doesn't come alone but then you are an exception.....suddenly Indian source has become non-credible for you, I guess all these reputable sources just pulled the news out of the air without any confirmation or substance.....may be the idiots are oblivious to the fact that there's a solitary intellectual out there. :cuckoo:

Face-offs continue; China builds 5 km road crossing LAC

Face-offs continue; China has built 5 km road crossing LAC - The Economic Times

Face-off continues; China builds 5 km road crossing LAC

Face-offs continue: China has built 5 km road crossing LAC | Business Standard

Mangalorean.Com- Serving Mangaloreans Around The World!

I think, it has been a long ago

You must be here to clean it then. !!

one thing is certain, with people like you pakistan is gonna go to gutters soon.. One one hand you guys say Kashmir is part of pak, then you say woo hoo when china allegedly occupies it ? LMFAO !

China is only doing this to get Kashmir for both of us...
With Kashmir in China and PAKISTANS hand, South Asian region will return to peaceful

Back
Top Bottom