Reaction score
Country
China

China has been successful in battling coronavirus comparing to US

Washingtonpost
April 10 2022
at 1:40 p.m. EDT

imrs.php

Highways are empty during a coronavirus-related lockdown in Shanghai on April 7. (Qilai Shen/Bloomberg News)

The April 7 editorial “A failure of authoritarianism” said “China said its covid strategy was superior. It’s failing in Shanghai.” That’s more of a general propaganda statement against China than an epidemiologic observation. Over the past week, only 1 covid-19 case was reported in every 75,000 Shanghai residents each day, compared with 1 in every 6,000 New York City residents.

Over the past two years, Shanghai has seen only a handful of coronavirus deaths. Yes, Shanghai is experiencing its first real wave of covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, but even this wave must be considered an astounding success compared with what we have experienced in the United States.

Chinas Covid policy is fucking insane. Locking people into their apartments, killing pets, children separated from their parents. It’s like a policy designed and implemented by insane, neurotic OCD psychos.

Covid is a fucking flu. Get over it.

locking people into their apartments, killing pets, children separated from their parents. It’s like a policy designed and implemented by insane, neurotic OCD psychos.

Covid is a fucking flu. Get over it.

Luckily in a worst case scenario being restricted from leaving your property in the US is basically this

backyard.png

okay..sure..I won't leave my property...life sure is going to be rough.

Luckily in a worst case scenario being restricted from leaving your property in the US is basically this

View attachment 833165
okay..sure..I won't leave my property...life sure is going to be rough.
In the US, you weren’t ever restricted from leaving your property. There were quarantine orders initially but people still went in and out as they pleased. Sure there was a chance you might get written up but it’s nowhere near the insane draconian measures China has done. And it’s over a fucking flu!

Didn't stop one million deaths, and I lived in US for several years, in New York and most cities, it's more like this

bbbe347d-6514-4456-a80d-f233bcb23b11.jpg
A lot of those deaths were fake and other causes were attributed to Covid. The US govt was purposely driving up the numbers. I know a lot of people in the healthcare industry or people who were hospitalized during that time and they said there was this weird obsession to categorize everything as Covid related even when it wasn’t.

Covid is a fucking flu and Chinas draconian measures are cruel, psychotic and uncivilized. It’s honestly fucking crazy. Just downright crazy.

Taiwan social media platform interviews Taiwanese stuck in lockdown in Shanghai live online.

She told the interviewer that she is very impressed, every household has food delivered to their homes for free, one household package includes meat, various vegetables, milk, eggs and even a whole chicken. she said some media reported some extremely rare cases which the provisions provided late or inadequate, but these cases are extremely rare in Shanghai, she contacted many of her friends in Shanghai on phone, none of such cases happened to any of them, she believes since Shanghai is a mega city of over 20 million people, some isolated cases may happen here and there, but they are extremely rare, some Taiwan media hype them up and blow them out of proportion, which is very absurd, that is pure propaganda.

Didn't stop one million deaths, and I lived in US for several years, in New York and most cities, it's more like this

bbbe347d-6514-4456-a80d-f233bcb23b11.jpg

No, life isn't like that in most cities. You've been watching too many Hollywood movies.

20,000 cities in the US and maybe a handful (NYC, Chicago, Philly) have widespread buildings like that.

Even Detroit is 75% single family.

look what it says about LA

I'm sure the same is true for any big city in Texas.

Last edited:
A lot of those deaths were fake and other causes were attributed to Covid. The US govt was purposely driving up the numbers.

Well I think have to agree with you since I have yet to meet anybody who knows somebody who died of Covid. Something just isn't adding up.

A lot of those deaths were fake and other causes were attributed to Covid. The US govt was purposely driving up the numbers. I know a lot of people in the healthcare industry or people who were hospitalized during that time and they said there was this weird obsession to categorize everything as Covid related even when it wasn’t.

Covid is a fucking flu and Chinas draconian measures are cruel, psychotic and uncivilized. It’s honestly fucking crazy. Just downright crazy.
A Chinese would say the American way cruel, inhumane, uncivilized, and fucking inconsiderate of the weak, diseased, and old people in the community.

You know a lot of shit people in the healthcare industry. My family is practically all in the healthcare industry and I know half a dozen of people killed by Covid. At the height of the waves, bodies in the hospitals were too many and bodies were put in the laundry room NOT inside body bags. To the Trumparts, Covid never exists YET Trump was among the very first to have vaxed. Sick and tired of these BS and lies.

China's way may seem cruel but saved hundreds of thousands if not millions of lives. Imagine the kind of transmission in densely populated Chinese cities. But Trumparts have no brain to see. Of course the Chinese way could not be adopted by the Americans because of social/cultural differences. China is not asking the US adopt China's way. Citing the 'killing the dogs' is fucking biased and ignorant of you. You don't like it? Don't ever set foot in China. China is draconian so keep your 'civilized' *** in your little basement somewhere in noman's Cleveland land.

Well I think have to agree with you since I have yet to meet anybody who knows somebody who died of Covid. Something just isn't adding up.

You must be living in Nebraska where cow population is 3 to 1 human populations. Lol

A Chinese would say the American way cruel, inhumane, uncivilized, and fucking inconsiderate of the weak, diseased, and old people in the community.

You know a lot of shit people in the healthcare industry. My family is practically all in the healthcare industry and I know half a dozen of people killed by Covid. At the height of the waves, bodies in the hospitals were too many and bodies were put in the laundry room NOT inside body bags. To the Trumparts, Covid never exists YET Trump was among the very first to have vaxed. Sick and tired of these BS and lies.

China's way may seem cruel but saved hundreds of thousands if not millions of lives. Imagine the kind of transmission in densely populated Chinese cities. But Trumparts have no brain to see. Of course the Chinese way could not be adopted by the Americans because of social/cultural differences. China is not asking the US adopt China's way. Citing the 'killing the dogs' is fucking biased and ignorant of you. You don't like it? Don't ever set foot in China. China is draconian so keep your 'civilized' *** in your little basement somewhere in noman's Cleveland land.

You must be living in Nebraska where cow population is 3 to 1 human populations. Lol
Your response is just more proof that China’s gone off the deep end about Covid. The policies are created and implemented by neurotic, paranoid, hyper ocd type psychos and peoples lives are being ruined because of it. Fucking insane. It’a a fucking flu, wake the **** up.

Your response is just more proof that China’s gone off the deep end about Covid. The policies are created and implemented by neurotic, paranoid, hyper ocd type psychos and peoples lives are being ruined because of it. Fucking insane. It’a a fucking flu, wake the **** up.

The American way is not psycho and cruel killing close to a million? Who are you to say one way or the other? If you don't like China, Chinese, don't come, don't be.

FYI, I've never been in China during the pandemic and I knew the American way very well. So stop your lies and mad allegations out of thin air. Soon enough no people in America ever died from Covid.. according to your lies.

Woe is China -- according to white people.

This is an economy that grew 8.7% in 2021 practicing Zero Covid. You think the amount of lives "ruined" in lockdowns of Wuhan, Shanghai and the rest of China is greater than those of the 80 million infections and 1 million deaths in the US? Not even counting the shitshow in the UK and other parts of the West where another wave is coming. Please.

Woe is China -- according to white people.

This is an economy that grew 8.7% in 2021 practicing Zero Covid. You think the amount of lives "ruined" in lockdowns of Wuhan, Shanghai and the rest of China is greater than those of the 80 million infections and 1 million deaths in the US? Not even counting the shitshow in the UK and other parts of the West where another wave is coming. Please.
It's a small price to pay instead of millions of deaths, think about the sheer size of China's population. but this new variant seems to be very mild, we'll wait until we find more information.

I seen enough of your crazy silly rants.
Never will I see whatever #@!$^^%# rot that you be writing

Back
Top Bottom