What's new

China hails India’s presence at World War II events

We fought for our independence. We got some French help but did most of fighting. We did not beg the British to grant us freedom. Real men earn their freedom, not beg for it.

If it wasn't a collective effort from the allied forces to keep Japan in check, China would have been steam rolled by Japanese forces.

And talking about real men :D They have hair on their face and chest.

Thanks for the feedback. But how should I reply to a member like Luca1 (aka faithfulguy) is still my prerogative, if the concerned member or anyone else doesn't like it, then the person is free to report that post or take up the matter with moderators or admins, or in GHQ, but that person cannot repeatedly try to dictate me how should I respond to a particular member.
I would not resort to dictation but politely request that we keep ourselves on topic and have a healthy discussion which is what I was requesting of you. If you resort to making derogatory remarks like, "I am not responsible for your lack of education and knowledge" instead of countering in a meaningful manner, it's not helpful one bit.

Btw, I still consider that trying to reason with @Luca1 is futile, because logical discussion is not his objective in threads related to India. Most likely you also know that.
If I may say so, kindly refrain from replying to him/her if you are fully aware of @Luca1 's intention and you're unable to counter such posts in line with forum rules.

Further humiliation for china.Even after India refused to send military contingent for fake parade and to share stage with insignificant countries.
Hmm... This is the same India that wants to be a full member of SCO? I hope you are aware.

Further humiliation for china.Even after India refused to send military contingent for fake parade and to share stage with insignificant countries.
What is a "fake" parade? Please elaborate because we are pretty sure India holds parades too.

And now "Hindus" are topic of discussion, what is this if not a clear attempt to troll?

@Oscar since you are here.....
We have to remember that not all of us have a good command of the English language. I'm sure the term "Hindu" meant Hindustan or Hindustani. Whether you're a Hindu or a Hindustani, there is nothing wrong in that.

India has send V.K Singh keeping in mind its evolving relations with Tokyo and the anti-Japanese sentiment that is said to be the driving force behind Beijing staging a massive military parade.
At last a meaningful reply and one that a reader can learn from. Thank you Hindustani78. :tup:

India is making the right decision, siding with the free world instead of the aggressive, fascist ccp state that invaded and stole their land.

Russia is a sinking ship. If the ccp nazis want to jump on a sinking ship, its their choice. :enjoy:
When was the last time China invaded and hammered a country? By the very definition of your name you have the gall to label China "aggressive" ? o_O

When was the last time China invaded and hammered a country? By the very definition of your name you have the gall to label China "aggressive" ? o_O

@Khanivore

In 1949 ccp fascists stole china from chinese people

In 1950 the ccp fascists brutally invaded the peaceful koreans trying to defend themselves from communist aggression

From 1950 the ccp nazis brutally and mercilessly invaded and genocided the free tibetans.

In 1962 the evil ccp invaded india due to the chinese lust for land.

In 1969 the ccp fascists backstabbed and invaded the ussr in a classic example of betrayal

In 1979 the ccp nazis brutally invaded the vietnamese, who kicked their ***, in an attempt to support the genocidal Khmer Rouge.

In 1989 the ccp nazis gunned down their own people in tianenmen square

Now in present day the fascists are taking islands belonging to vietnam and the philippines while claiming japanese islands.

Does this sufficiently answer your question?

Last edited:
Japan surrendered to the ROC because America wanted it it to surrender. The free nations of Manchukuo and Mengjiang
were annexed by china because china is a fascist state.

The only fascists I know are the evil CCP.
Yes we are evil because we annex huge territory. What are you going to do about it? Cry? We are already preparing for a massive nuclear first strike on USA to eradicate you. Now your whole family can be freedom fries, your favorite dish! When you tried to stop us from annexing territory in the Korean War, we sent you on a humiliating retreat and defeat. You are such pussies on the battlefield.

So the Hindu sided with German and Japan? If that is the case, I'm happy that India was under the British rule. India was doing better under British anyway.
Subhas_Chandra_Bose_meeting_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

I would not resort to dictation but politely request that we keep ourselves on topic and have a healthy discussion which is what I was requesting of you. If you resort to making derogatory remarks like, "I am not responsible for your lack of education and knowledge" instead of countering in a meaningful manner, it's not helpful one bit.

If I may say so, kindly refrain from replying to him/her if you are fully aware of @Luca1 's intention and you're unable to counter such posts in line with forum rules.

Hmm... This is the same India that wants to be a full member of SCO? I hope you are aware.

What is a "fake" parade? Please elaborate because we are pretty sure India holds parades too.

We have to remember that not all of us have a good command of the English language. I'm sure the term "Hindu" meant Hindustan or Hindustani. Whether you're a Hindu or a Hindustani, there is nothing wrong in that.

At last a meaningful reply and one that a reader can learn from. Thank you Hindustani78. :tup:

You are comparing our republic day parade with china :lol:

India don't invite countries to participate in our parades unlike china which invited even india who keeps on occupying Chinese terrority illegally known as arunachal Pradesh (south Tibet)

I call this parade of humiliation.

India can not take sides except the British side as India was a colony. It's capital was London.

Ok Continue to celebrate victory day for your humiliating defeat on the hands of Japanese in WW II and slaughter of huge number of Chinese followed by Mass rape. . Good luck.

Last edited:
Ok Continue to celebrate victory day for your humiliating defeat on the hands of Japanese. Good luck.
How dare you say that :pissed:. Cant you see pakistan and china are friends they both celebrate defeats as victories. The former 1965 and latter ww2. Infact chinese might have already started imbibing false history like pakistan. The next generation of chinese will say that china dropped nukes on japan.

Neither are you. Its better you report or agree to disagree and move on. If you dont like being replied to by a particular member.use the ignore option. But insulting them or engaging in flaming is a surefire way to get a warning.

I tried to move on by repeatedly asking him not to quote me on this discussion anymore, nowhere that person, khanivore I think, was insulted other than that. In any case, you are not restrained by anything to use your moderation powers if you think otherwise. However, your suggestion of using 'ignore' option seemed good, and it's working.

LOL at Indians humiliated by 800 years of rule by Central Asian conquerors, 200 years of Anglos and 1962 spanking by China.

LOL at Indians humiliated by 800 years of rule by Central Asian conquerors, 200 years of Anglos and 1962 spanking by China.

We were never Humiliated like you guys . You have to build the wall to contain aggressor as you guys were unable to resist them. We know your humiliation starting from old ages to Rape of Nanjing and Humiliation on the hand of Mao.

Indians is a loaded term. Prior to British India, Indians refer to anyone in the Indian subcontinent instead of a nationality. It's like referring to someone as Europeans. So the central Asian rulers never really took over a country called India.

We were never Humiliated like you guys . You have to build the wall to contain aggressor as you guys were unable to resist them. We know your humiliation starting from old ages to Rape of Nanjing and Humiliation on the hand of Mao.

You use a historical genocide as an opportunity to attack another country. The fact is that Indians today still live under the British influence. The only way to rectify this past imperialism is for India to revert back to the political units before British arrival.

There is a reason why you speak a bastardized form of Urdu called Hindi and same bastard taint can be found in your blood north Indians only Tamils were not conquered ;)

LOL at Hindu inferiority burning behind :lol:

Indians is a loaded term. Prior to British India, Indians refer to anyone in the Indian subcontinent instead of a nationality. It's like referring to someone as Europeans. So the central Asian rulers never really took over a country called India.

Nation state itself is a new concept, even hans of the present landmass called china spent centuries as mere subjects under the foreign invaders like Mongols and Manchus.

There is a reason why you speak a bastardized form of Urdu called Hindi and same bastard taint can be found in your blood north Indians only Tamils were not conquered ;)

LOL at Hindu inferiority burning behind :lol:
Reported

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom