What's new

China government starts the evacuation of Chinese from India

OK so you believe India is going to win the next Sino-Indian War, while their border infrastructure doesn't even reach the border. And their soldiers have to trek for several days over extremely mountainous terrain, carrying 50kg+ of equipment on their backs, just to reach the border. And when they run out of ammunition then some more people will have to make the journey again.

I'm glad Indians think this way, hopefully your government starts the Forward Policy again, that was borne out of overconfidence too.

It took 2 months for you to start mobilizing. You think we've been twiddling our thumbs till now? You think we haven't been moving our troops northwards? Whatever border infrastructure advantage you claim you have has been lost. Both men and their ammunition have been moved to where they belong. If we do forward policy again you will do squat. In fact this is forward policy.

I doubt India is in a position for a full scale conflict and yes we know in it's wars with Pakistan, India either had to rely on Muktis or as in Kargil conflict, Israel and US to bail it out of humiliation.
And if PLA isn't bigger it certainly is more powerful.

In all wars with Pakistan you took a massive thrashing. That is the only, simple lesson you were supposed to learn and you didn't learn that after 3 successive beatings. How big you talk when the only sure thing in a conflict is that Pak will betray China and step away from iron friendship. Not that it's bad, despite efforts to whitewash the fact is that Mao also decided to not help Pak when we were brutally tearing you apart in 1971. So they will only be getting the treatment they meted out to you.

From my observations in the last 20 years at how China and India execute an event, I see a huge difference. Lets take large international events such as the Olympic Games or CWG. What the Chinese promised, the over delivered with a spectacular and precise execution that even almost a decade later, people still use the opening ceremony as a gauging standard to measure other opening ceremonies. On the other hand, I remember how Indians were bragging how the New Delhi CWG will outmatch, outshine and leave Beijing in the dust and ... well, the rest is at best forgotten history never to be mentioned again.

Actually the PLA is not that much more bigger than IA. Pak never 'gives as good as it gets'. We can make it diffifult for you but we're just putting up with your silly antics. 1971 was 8 days beginning to end. If we really wanted to crush you you wouldn't last that much longer even today.
In 1971, you were probably just a twitch, today Pakistan wouldn't need to fight a thousand miles away.
And war is a little different than how you internet warriors fight in your living rooms.
Just as well, your warlords don't go beyond issuing terminologies to keep a billion ostriches busy.
Here face the fact before you do some damage to your keyboard....REMEMBER THIS WAS IN 2008.

spacer15.gif

spacer15.gif
Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
By Siddharth Srivastava
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

In 1971, you were probably just a twitch, today Pakistan wouldn't need to fight a thousand miles away.

Karachi wasn't 1000 miles away in 1971, neither was 15,010 km2 of west Pakistan that India invaded.

And East Pakistan was your own territory in 1971,. so don't put the blame on us for poorly defending your own territory.

And war is a little different than how you internet warriors fight in your living rooms.
Just as well, your warlords don't go beyond issuing terminologies to keep a billion ostriches busy.
Here face the fact before you do some damage to your keyboard....REMEMBER THIS WAS IN 2008.

spacer15.gif

spacer15.gif
Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
By Siddharth Srivastava
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

yeah I know you'll say this and that with half your country gone.

If indeed Chinese citizens are leaving India, the first major sign the China is well on path for surgical strikes on India. Chinese citizens in India will no doubt be vulnerable to Hindu mod when China strikes India.
Bro, looks like quite serious this time!!! How is Pak taking preps??? IMO it won't be that "surgical" or "localized" for stakes are dead high!!! It's like rotating the global guards!!!!

In all wars with Pakistan you took a massive thrashing. That is the only, simple lesson you were supposed to learn and you didn't learn that after 3 successive beatings. How big you talk when the only sure thing in a conflict is that Pak will betray China and step away from iron friendship. Not that it's bad, despite efforts to whitewash the fact is that Mao also decided to not help Pak when we were brutally tearing you apart in 1971. So they will only be getting the treatment they meted out to you.
Give it a rest troll, your army doesn't have the capability or courage to fight alone, as i said it's either Muktis to keep your backside covered or some foreign powers that saved your face....and yea you won all, that's why Modi after 50 years decided to fake the 1965 as victory. :lol:

Give it a rest troll, your army doesn't have the capability or courage to fight alone, as i said it's either Muktis to keep your backside covered or some foreign powers that saved your face....

@Guynextdoor2 One has to appreciate the optimism of these types

All this false bravado after running to the US for help in both 1971 & Kargil wars. And having lost half their territory in a war with one of the largest surrenders post WW2.

Give it a rest troll, your army doesn't have the capability or courage to fight alone, as i said it's either Muktis to keep your backside covered or some foreign powers that saved your face....and yea you won all, that's why Modi after 50 years decided to fake the 1965 as victory. :lol:

You're NOTHING to us. You always were.

What about Japanese ?? They worked very hard (literally) on you from 1937 to 1945.
What u mentioned a loser of WWII, isn't it? U want become another loser like them, to lose the WAR or ppl killer ? I already read the united nations charter, technically speaking Japan still the enmey nation mentioned on U.N charter, and China is the one of five permanent members of the united nations security council. SO India wanna replace the place of Japan on U.N or the seat of China at united nations security council ? As a former war criminals country on the list of U.N, or as a responsible World Power at united nations security council of U.N ... India need make ur choice. Don't tell Japan killed many Chinese in WWII, that's their guilty and crimes in WWII, at last JUSTICE belong to CHINA, VICTORY belong to CHINA ! That's why China at united nations security council, not Japan.
timg.jpg
timg (1).jpg

Last edited:
India should give China some made in India Hanging and Pull up bars. That way the little Chinese can grow a bit taller and will be less intimidated by the tall Sikhs and Jats. Chinese have manlet syndrome. Since they are so small, they have to be aggressive to get noticed. Napolean had the same complex, short little man(although taller than most Chinese) and he went off on an expansion/conquest spree. He did well for a while before being spanked and put into place. Chinese have similar history, look at the battle of Nanking.

Back
Top Bottom