What's new

China gets its catch, hook, line and sinker

the japanese was too arrogant trying to invade us. China is a huge land and the japanese was too small an army to fight against all of our brave fighters! Even without the american involvement, the japanese would have been annihilated by our joint military forces over time

lol......ofcourse you would. At best you managed a stalemate with huge territory losses which tipped in your favor only when Japan attacked pearl Harbour.

It's a printed map and sorry old maps dont have English on them.we have hard proof,but very often they don't count much in territorial disputes,what matters is that we have overriding military advantage.we never worry that much cause all Chinese people know,they are ours,sooner or later,if not today ,we can wait for some other years,when China becomes the most powerful country in the world,all other claimant will shut up,we can win the battle without firing a single shot.

Crystal ball said all that?

lol......ofcourse you would. At best you managed a stalemate with huge territory losses which tipped in your favor only when Japan attacked pearl Harbour.

Had British and Americans not constructed Ledo-Kunming road, these Chinese would have starved of supply. Look at his funny claims.

dong_yang_nan_yang_ge_guo_yan_ge_tu.jpg

This map is very good. In the map it is stating clearly the sea 東洋大海 (dong yang da hai) Great East Sea, same as we call it Biển Đông in Vietnamese. It means Chinese accepted that East Sea and Islands belong to Vietnam in past. No where is South China Sea 南 海. :tup:

lol......ofcourse you would. At best you managed a stalemate with huge territory losses which tipped in your favor only when Japan attacked pearl Harbour. Crystal ball said all that?

that is why I mentioned the japanese were very arrogant. they thought they could take on both China and the usa at the same time. We were behind in equipment but not in manpower. in the ww2 era, the strategy of attrition worled well against the imperial army. It would wear them down and out over time! Probably you have forgetten China was the master of the vietcongs on guerilla warfare, havent you?

This map is very good. In the map it is stating clearly the sea 東洋大海 (dong yang da hai) Great East Sea, same as we call it Biển Đông in Vietnamese. It means Chinese accepted that East Sea and Islands belong to Vietnam in past. No where is South China Sea 南 海. :tup:

you can whatever translate that into your Vietnamese,but they are Chinese,we China has the say about what Chinese words mean.

that is why I mentioned the japanese were very arrogant. they thought they could take on both China and the usa at the same time.

No lol.....

the japanese was too arrogant trying to invade us.

Since the invasion started 10 years before USA entering the war, you clearly meant they could not defeat you alone...

We were behind in equipment and not in manpower. in the ww2 era, the strategy of attrition worled well against the imperial army. It would wear them down and out over time!

It didn't wear them out in 10 years....they actually found collaborators because they were indeed short on manpower if you mean this attrition.

Probably you have forgetten China was the master of the vietcongs on guerilla warfare, havent you?

I know nothing about that and if you have some links for me to read i'd be very thankful.

Now with all that said, China did put up a good fight with the limited technology and experience it had, ironically your best equipment was German as was the training of some of your divisions.

but sorry there is no ifs and buts in the history,only facts,and the fact is we won they lost,that's the hard fact and Japanese troops in North Vietnam surrendered to China,cause you had no government at all,haha

Soviet Union and USA won on Japan Imperial, no China. It's truth.:P.
Ho Chi Minh declared independence of Vietnam on Second September 1945. ROK and Britain's soldiers came to Vietnam to un_militerized Japanese troops only.
In fact Japanese have been transferred to Ho Chi Ming's VNA parts of their weapons. That why Vietnamese hatred Japanese Nazists but not Japanese people. Some Japanese officers didn't turned back to Japan, they joined to VNA to fighting counter France Army in Vietnam war.

you can whatever translate that into your Vietnamese,but they are Chinese,we China has the say about what Chinese words mean.

You say, but you lie about the nature of the map. In the map chinese drawn clearly about 東洋大海 East Sea of Vietnam, including Islands. The liar has his weakness when they are lying, which disclose the Truth. Ha ha.

You say, but you lie about the nature of the map. In the map chinese drawn clearly about 東洋大海 East Sea of Vietnam, including Islands. The liar has his weakness when they are lying, which disclose the Truth. Ha ha.

东海大洋 means East sea of Vietnam?where did you learn your Chinese?

No lol.....

Since the invasion started 10 years before USA entering the war, you clearly meant they could not defeat you alone...

It didn't wear them out in 10 years....they actually found collaborators because they were indeed short on manpower if you mean this attrition.

time, the huge expanse of land, familiar terrain, and manpower were on our side!

I know nothing about that and if you have some links for me to read i'd be very thankful.

this is the appetitiser:

pbs_battlefieldvietnam/guerrilla

Guerrilla Tactics
In December 1965, Ho Chi Minh and the North Vietnamese leadership ordered a change in a way the war in the South was to be fought. From now on, the Vietcong would avoid pitched battles with the Americans unless the odds were clearly in their favor. There would be more hit and run attacks and ambushes. To counter the American build-up, Vietcong recruitment would be stepped up and more North Vietnamese Army troops would be infiltrated into South Vietnam.
The Vietcong, following the example of Chinese guerillas before them, had always given the highest priority to creating safe base areas. They were training grounds, logistics centers and headquarters. They also offered secure sanctuaries for times when the war might go badly.

The main course:

Chinese Support for North Vietnam during the Vietnam War: The Decisive Edge
by Bob Seals

militaryhistoryonline

Now with all that said, China did put up a good fight with the limited technology and experience it had, ironically your best equipment was German as was the training of some of your divisions.

that might be the case of German supplies which I am not aware of. History told us imperial invasion wont last

东海大洋 means East sea of Vietnam?where did you learn your Chinese?

I learnt Chinese for my curious, bro.
The map is stating the Great East Sea is just in correct place, in east direction of the two mainlands of Vietnam, 越南東 and 越南西.:meeting:

I learnt Chinese for my curious, bro.
The map is stating the Great East Sea is just in correct place, in east direction of the two mainlands of Vietnam, 越南東 and 越南西.:meeting:

the map shows 南洋大海(south China sea) and 千里石塘(spratly).and Vietnam is not today's Vietnam.

that is why I mentioned the japanese were very arrogant. they thought they could take on both China and the usa at the same time. We were behind in equipment but not in manpower. in the ww2 era, the strategy of attrition worled well against the imperial army. It would wear them down and out over time! Probably you have forgetten China was the master of the vietcongs on guerilla warfare, havent you?

I have to laugh at these ignorant trolls. They think they are the masters of Chinese history just by reading a couple of posts by the devious Viets, who in turn distort the facts and substitute fantasies as true and repeat them a thousand times.

time, the huge expanse of land, familiar terrain, and manpower were on our side!

all except time is debatable here...by that time Japan had also a huge expanse of land and a series of local puppet governments installed which would account for familiar terrain and manpower in that equasion above.

Thanks! I know about support during Vietnam war but was more interested in actual tactics that the communist guerillas used and passed down to the Vietnamese.

that might be the case of German supplies which I am not aware of. History told us imperial invasion wont last

It's also mentioned on the Wiki page you listed for casualties. Battle of Shanghai iirc, Chiang Kai Shek used troops trained by Germans with German gear.

I have to laugh at these ignorant trolls. They think they are the masters of Chinese history just by reading a couple of posts by the devious Viets, who in turn distort the facts and substitute fantasies as true and repeat them a thousand times.

lol......indeed my history knowledge was gained by reading a few posts....

all except time is debatable here...by that time Japan had also a huge expanse of land and a series of local puppet governments installed which would account for familiar terrain and manpower in that equasion above.

Japan in its heydays managed to occupied less than a third of China territory and the fact they occupied a big expanse of land further proves that Japan had already stretched itself too far and too thin,they were actually on hostile land with which they had to put tremendous military resources to maitain.those puppet government can't be counted much,there is no fight in them and they can turn around their guns at anytime actually Japanese troops needed to stay close to keep them in check.

Japan in its heydays managed to occupied less than a third of China territory and the fact they occupied a big expanse of land further proves that Japan had already stretched itself too far and too thin,they were actually on hostile land with which they had to put tremendous military resources to maitain.those puppet government can't be counted much,there is no fight in them and they can turn around their guns at anytime actually Japanese troops needed to stay close to keep them in check.

I think Japanese screwed themselves....namely all the attrocities they commited together with an extremely aggresive expansionistic policy lead to international oil embargo by the major powers, without which any invasions and occupations would simply not be possible.
This in turn lead to their attack on the US and from there on it largely went downhill everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom