What's new

China gets its catch, hook, line and sinker

they are always are and even more so during the cold war.those islands are ours and we just made it very clear to the world.if you like to challenge and bring it on.

Bring what on ??? most of the Islands in East sea belong to Vietnam and other neighbouring countries ... if you have it in you then you need to bring it on or just have infinite patience and maintain status Quo as per UNCLOS !!! :lol:

dont deny, you were slaves of China for 1000 years. go and study your own history book,SB

You were slaves of Hunos, Mongolian, Mans, Japanese and Britain. Go and study more, but dont read books printed in China which was modified, edited to brainwash chinese.

India was created by British colonialism. Without the British, India would not have existed. India occupy land and islands that were part of the British empire. India invaded many countries that are now part of India, include Hyderabad, Gao. Check out operation Polo and Vijay.

Operation Polo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1961 Indian annexation of Goa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India also invaded Muslim kingdom of Kashmir. Many Muslims were slaughtered by the peaceful Indians in 1947. The world need to know the true face of India.

India should grant independence to the territories that India occupied by force and apologize.

pathetic troll,get a life.topic on China,if you have to discuss india,open another thread.

Bring what on ??? most of the Islands in East sea belong to Vietnam and other neighbouring countries ... if you have it in you then you need to bring it on or just have infinite patience and maintain status Quo as per UNCLOS !!! :lol:

we did in 1974 and 1988,and soon we are still doing by cruising their coastline and they dare do nothing about it.

their first map appeared as late as the year 1838,and the reference shows that we have way more document to back our claim than any other claimants,and also we are much more militarily prepared for the worst case senario.we have both evidence and the power.

showing some islands in your map doesn't make you claimants of those islands.Vietnam was never so much advanced country that can plot maps of sea(at least i don't know).and those maps mentioned are proper geographical maps,not home hand drawings.and i already posted maps of Quing dynasty.it didn't show those areas on China's color...did it???If Qing emperors thought that its their territory,they would have show it in China's color.

see another map...it never showed under Qing Dynasty at all..neither diaoyu islands nor spartly and parcels are there..

Divisiones-administrativas-del-Imperio-Qing-en-1820.jpg

You were slaves of Hunos, Mongolian, Mans, Japanese and Britain. Go and study more, but dont read books printed in China which was modified, edited to brainwash chinese.

Mongol Chinese and Manchu Chinese are also Chinese,Japan surrendered to China and we kicked Brits out of Hongkong in 1979 and I dont know what history book do you read and what they say otherwise.

showing some islands in your map doesn't make you claimants of those islands.Vietnam was never so much advanced country that can plot maps of sea(at least i don't know).and those maps mentioned are proper geographical maps,not home hand drawings.and i already posted maps of Quing dynasty.it didn't show those areas on China's color...did it???If Qing emperors thought that its their territory,they would have show it in China's color.

see another map...it never showed under Qing Dynasty at all..neither diaoyu islands nor spartly and parcels are there..

this is a land map,Korea and Japan are on this map but it doesnt mean they are part of China.

this is a land map,Korea and Japan are on this map but it doesnt mean they are part of China.

but is Korea and Japan pointed out in this map???only Chinese territory is pointed out..see,they didn't miss Taiwan or Hainan.but they missed those islands..

but is Korea and Japan pointed out in this map???only Chinese territory is pointed out..see,they didn't miss Taiwan or Hainan.but they missed those islands..

it's a land map,everyone can see that,don't try to say that you are no seeing it.

What I care is that you are our slaves.

What I care is chinese are slaves of Huno Mongolia, Man Qing, Japanese.

we did in 1974 and 1988,and soon we are still doing by cruising their coastline and they dare do nothing about it.

We don't open fire to fishermen, like Russian did on chinese.

Mongol Chinese and Manchu Chinese are also Chinese,Japan surrendered to China and we kicked Brits out of Hongkong in 1979 and I dont know what history book do you read and what they say otherwise.

Funny joke, Japan surrendered to UN ally: US and Russian, not to China. US ordered his servants KMT do his job, don't forget what KMT said to obey his master. Britain given back Hongkong because agreement was terminated. And one more thing was interesting that most of Hongkong_ren have two passports.:P

Slaves never understand big country like China. dont bother to educate those no-writing system monkeys.

Chinese never understand that Chinese were slavese because they have a habitat of mentality ills, they did masturbation themselves. With out victory of USA and USSR, chinese are still enslaving by Japanese.

By the year 938 Viets have been beating chinese invaders and regained independence. It's the difference.:enjoy:

Funny joke, Japan surrendered to UN ally: US and Russian, not to China.

Are all Vietnamese illiterates?Japan surrendered to ally countries and UN was not formed at that time.stupidity has no boundary,lol

it's a land map,everyone can see that,don't try to say that you are no seeing it.

whatever..I never see any Indian map that excludes Indian territory.can you post a map that shows those islands as Chinese territory???please not the "9 dotted line" one..

whatever..I never see any Indian map that excludes Indian territory.can you post a map that shows those islands as Chinese territory???please not the "9 dotted line" one..

there was no country named india before your British mother gave birth to you. How can you have a map? In imagination or mentally masturbation?

Back
Top Bottom