What's new

CHINA FRETS OVER INDIA’S ATOMIC SUBS

shree835

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
India recently test-fired a submarine-launched ballistic missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead – something that is of serious concern not only to New Delhi’s arch-rival Pakistan, but also to China, according to report from Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.

China recently has been concerned about India’s efforts to expand its influence in the East and South China Seas, where Beijing has asserted exclusive jurisdiction especially over maritime resources. Beijing is upset with India over its assistance to Vietnam in off-shore oil exploration.
At the same time, New Delhi has been equally concerned about China’s expansion into the Indian Ocean. Beijing strategists see the Indian nuclear ballistic missile submarine capability as threatening its access to the Indian Ocean through the Malacca Strait, where 25 percent of global trade takes place.

At the same time, India could use its future ballistic missile submarine force to block Chinese oil imports through the Strait, thereby causing major disruptions in the Chinese economy.

In response to this future prospect, China has set up a network of forward-deployed naval bases to protect its oil shipping lanes to the Middle East. Some of these facilities will be in the Indian Ocean, which New Delhi sees as a plan by Beijing to surround it.

However, New Delhi’s deployment of these SLBMs could complicate that strategy and actually position Indian submarines off of China’s shores, resulting in the threat to China of a ballistic missile attack.

India’s ability to launch a ballistic missile submarine will ensure that neither China nor Pakistan will be able to destroy New Delhi’s nuclear capability in a first strike. With the ability to launch a ballistic missile from a submarine, it completes New Delhi’s nuclear triad – launching a nuclear attack from land, sea or air.

The missiles will be placed on India’s Arihant nuclear submarine. It will be outfitted with four launch silos designed to hold 12 of the new missiles that have a range from 700 kilometers to 3,500 kilometers.

The Arihant is expected to be operational this year, with three more planned for construction and put into operation by 2025.

Sources say that this reflects a new Indian strategic direction to make the Indian Ocean its own area of influence in competition with the Pakistanis.

CHINA FRETS OVER INDIA’S ATOMIC SUBS | idrw.org

1. When both the nations have declared no first use policy, the topic of one taking out other in first strike is moot. If any country after a declared no first use takes the other out by a fisrt strike and comes out unscathed from it, there is no chance that the remaining Top-Dogs will not take China/India unilaterally out..

Eg. If tomorrow China takes india out just like that, what is the guarantee that they won't take russia out. We needn't go into the reason for that !

2. The reason why china is possibly fretting about vietnamese and India about gwadar is because both have unresolved problems. There is a chance that one may try to settle their scores through these "vassal" states..

3. People of both the nations are extremely proud of their growing stature in world politics. Both wouldn't like to accept a defeat or even a diplomatic thrashing at world level from their smaller respective neighbours.

These so called fretting will continue.. and over time get resolved !

What you need is just love after all :lol:

It is my personal experience, 70% of People in China do not even know about Indo China relations whether they are good or bad. But to be frank as far as I know chinese they are very friendly just need a good company. During my project week I was given to develop control system for our project and I worked along with a Chinese. And Believe me it was the toughest job but also first to complete :P and we waited for others to bring the other system whole one week.

the article is baseless Indian militarily cannot challenge China no matter wut they have China also have asat capabilites in a war scenario china wont need nuclear it would obliterate India From 2 fronts one from china and the other pakistani side india wont be able to handle two sided attack with their sats gone not to mention the land mass of china compared to india they can launch cruise missiles for days and infact block India;s oil By closing down indian ocean also russia have no dog in when it will come to chinavs india sure india is their bigger cutomer and thats that and the rest of the world will find all their It sectors moving to Latin america and africa
so fantasy is far more then bollywood this time
where india can compete china with should be education and industrial development they cannot militarily compete with china and should give up on that dream plus both signed no first polocies while pakistan didnot

if this guy gets paid to do research on indian defense for offensive and deffensive purpose he should be fired and held accountable for tax payers money

the article is baseless Indian militarily cannot challenge China no matter wut they have China also have asat capabilites in a war scenario china wont need nuclear it would obliterate India From 2 fronts one from china and the other pakistani side india wont be able to handle two sided attack with their sats gone not to mention the land mass of china compared to india they can launch cruise missiles for days and infact block India;s oil By closing down indian ocean also russia have no dog in when it will come to chinavs india sure india is their bigger cutomer and thats that and the rest of the world will find all their It sectors moving to Latin america and africa
where india can compete china with should be education and industrial development they cannot militarily compete with china and should give up on that dream plus both signed no first polocies while pakistan didnot

if this guy gets paid to do research on indian defense for offensive and deffensive purpose he should be fired and held accountable for tax payers money

Please use punctuations. Makes for easier reading.

we hear these statements every time such developments take place . India does the same too.
so, , no big deal.

Please use punctuations. Makes for easier reading.
sorry i am illiterate and its punctuation, Grammar nazi

we hear these statements every time such developments take place . India does the same too.
so, , no big deal.

Only from indian side not from china side this guy in the article said that indian submarine will be forced to launch who will the launch at first China or Pakistan if pakistan can and will uses the nukes, and If they launch at pakistan first by that time the submarine will be detected and delt with swiftly by the china navy, so this article is lame the Real Threat of this development militarily is to Pakistan, And I dont know if india have Air launched cruise missiles yet that are nuclear capable cuz Bramosh* is not tested on the mki yet So india only have Land and Sea based i might be wrong

Sir ji baat indo china ki hai to aapki rai ki jaroorat nahi hai

Sir ji baat indo china ki hai to aapki rai ki jaroorat nahi hai
Sir ji yeh pakistan Defence forum hai that not indian defence forum where they have the right to choose kis ki jaroorat hai kis ki zaroorat nahi, and China is pakistan's Strategic ally so anything that china gets involved in pakistan comes in the picture specially in South east asia

Only from indian side not from china side this guy in the article said that indian submarine will be forced to launch who will the launch at first China or Pakistan if pakistan can and will uses the nukes, and If they launch at pakistan first by that time the submarine will be detected and delt with swiftly by the china navy, so this article is lame the Real Threat of this development militarily is to Pakistan, And I dont know if india have Air launched cruise missiles yet that are nuclear capable cuz Bramosh* is not tested on the mki yet So india only have Land and Sea based i might be wrong

Sirji chinese navy hai machali nahi jo submarines ko khoj le
Aur hamare p8i se bachne ke baad hi aap sub vs sub mein arihant ko hara paenge

The one who brings up insignificant grammatical errors is a grammar Nazi. In this case, that is you, for brining up punctuation v/s punctuations.

I was merely requesting you to use full stops when writing, so that we don't simply choose to gloss over your rants to avoid a headache. Full stops were invented for a reason.

Sirji chinese navy hai machali nahi jo submarines ko khoj le
Aur hamare p8i se bachne ke baad hi aap sub vs sub mein arihant ko hara paenge

what is p8i and when ever a missile is launched from the sub it gives its position specially ballistic

what is p8i and when ever a missile is launched from the sub it gives its position specially ballistic

I goggled it sir jii the amount of fighter jet China have you wont even be able to fly a RC plane when it will come to that

Sir ji yeh pakistan Defence forum hai that not indian defence forum where they have the right to choose kis ki jaroorat hai kis ki zaroorat nahi, and China is pakistan's Strategic ally so anything that china gets involved in pakistan comes in the picture specially in South east asia

Aapke statement se ye pata chala ki pak is not china's strategic ally
But china is pak's strategic ally to sahab ji china doesn't
value pak but pak values china so ur views don't matter

Back
Top Bottom