What's new

CHINA FRETS OVER INDIA’S ATOMIC SUBS

In response to this future prospect, China has set up a network of forward-deployed naval bases to protect its oil shipping lanes to the Middle East. Some of these facilities will be in the Indian Ocean, which New Delhi sees as a plan by Beijing to surround it.

This part of the article made it loose all credibiity. The truth is we reacted to the CHinese and this plan by them was enacted well before we built atomic subs.

what is p8i and when ever a missile is launched from the sub it gives its position specially ballistic

Yaar hum bevkoof to hain nahi ki missile launch karke aapke aane ka intezar karenge

what is p8i and when ever a missile is launched from the sub it gives its position specially ballistic

Yaar hum bevkoof to hain nahi ki missile launch karke aapke aane ka intezar karenge

Indian members please stop dreaming. We really don't care where india is, what indian believes, and the Indian never be the Chinese topic.

^^ Yeah right. If you didn;t care you wouldn't be arming Pakistan with 5th gen aircraft. To Indian members, if China is truly concerned about our subs capacity, then rest assured they will be working on effective countermeasures. We need to gather intel on what exactly.

^^ Yeah right. If you didn;t care you wouldn't be arming Pakistan with 5th gen aircraft. To Indian members, if China is truly concerned about our subs capacity, then rest assured they will be working on effective countermeasures. We need to gather intel on what exactly.
Actually, the Chinese still working on 5th gen aircraft, hopefully will getting 5th gen aircraft 3 years later, where did you get Infos that show Chinese is arming 5th gen aircraft to our pakistan friends? And the Pakistan is our all weathered friends and ally, they will get what they wants from china, and they are helping Chinese too, so no questions we will share our goods to Pakistan. And the atomic subs? I know Indian building their nuclear subs, and they are running leased Russian nuclear subs. But doesn't mean they have nuclear sub platform for missiles with nuke heads right now, still have long way to go.

Actually, the Chinese still working on 5th gen aircraft, hopefully will getting 5th gen aircraft 3 years later, where did you get Infos that show Chinese is arming 5th gen aircraft to our pakistan friends? And the Pakistan is our all weathered friends and ally, they will get what they wants from china, and they are helping Chinese too, so no questions we will share our goods to Pakistan. And the atomic subs? I know Indian building their nuclear subs, and they are running leased Russian nuclear subs. But doesn't mean they have nuclear sub platform for missiles with nuke heads right now, still have long way to go.

I wasn;t sure if the info was correct but another poster mentioned a deal was signed in 2011 to supply PAF with 5 gen. As for all weathered friend, I say its more a relationship of convenience if anything else. CHina and India have more history over the millenium. I don;t think Indian subs pose a threat at least not yet.

Back
Top Bottom