What's new

CHINA FRETS OVER INDIA’S ATOMIC SUBS

Umm People still survived in hiroshima/nagaski after Nuclear strike and trust me nuclear strike is not a taboo just like how People and media make it to bee You can survive one with 30 days of food and 50 ft deep underground container Stop watching hollywood movies about nuclear

and the trolling begins

Abe bacho wale nuke nahi hai hamarre pass

Nothing wrong over China's concern. They got good reasons to do so.

with Indian military which is like 3 decades behind of China

well who told you ? you are nuts ! , Both army are nearly equal in war equipments , they have financial advantage .
but china can't win any future war with India , what they lack is sensible leaders . they don't have capacity and will to fight with india , they just s_uck around in sea .

and why you are defending china , it's not your friend ok , sooner you accept it will be easy for u . they will never help you in any kind of war situation.

you know communist country broke quickly in extreme war pressure , because people always get pissed in these countries.

Nothing wrong over China's concern. They got good reasons to do so.

If they have no wrong intentions then they have nothing to concern about. But if they have those then they better worry

If they have no wrong intentions then they have nothing to concern about. But if they have those then they better worry
Yaar, we showed our concerns over Gwadar, they showed their concerns over our subs. SCS is important for them just like Arabian Sea is important for us.

These issues are raised so that both country comes to a solution which addresses each other's concerns.

Its Diplomacy 101. Game theory rather than Zero-Sum game.

well who told you ? you are nuts ! , Both army are nearly equal in war equipments , they have financial advantage .
but china can't win any future war with India , what they lack is sensible leaders . they don't have capacity and will to fight with india , they just s_uck around in sea .

and why you are defending china , it's not your friend ok , sooner you accept it will be easy for u . they will never help you in any kind of war situation.

you know communist country broke quickly in extreme war pressure , because people always get pissed in these countries.
Japan should start a war with them by your theory and i am not defending them read the article author mentioning china and pakistan and india in nuclear contest and china was only concerned about india helping vietnam in oil expo this author added currypowder of india's sub launched missile into his Pot of Veg biryanii:rofl:

Yaar, we showed our concerns over Gwadar, they showed their concerns over our subs. SCS is important for them just like Arabian Sea is important for us.

These issues are raised so that both country comes to a solution which addresses each other's concerns.

Diplomacy 101 has never reached to solution till now. And any side hasn't given a dam about others concern ;)

The only thing worked is counter moves. And in case of china and India its more interesting as both nations have N with second use policy. So it will come down to conventional thing and geographical vintage point and a lot a lot world pressure but will be first time in India's favour.

I am not saying India can over power china but certainly can create more problems than they can handle ;)

Japan should start a war with them by your theory and i am not defending them read the article author mentioning china and pakistan and india in nuclear contest and china was only concerned about india helping vietnam in oil expo this author added currypowder of india's sub launched missile into his Pot of Veg biryanii:rofl:

Exactly - It was curry powder with a whole lot of masala too - damn, how could the great nuclear powers China and Pakistan be worried about lowly India. Fret not my friend, you opened our eyes to the lies of the author - as I said earlier you are quite smart :tup:

Exactly - It was curry powder with a whole lot of masala too - damn, how could the great nuclear powers China and Pakistan be worried about lowly India. Fret not my friend, you opened our eyes to the lies of the author - as I said earlier you are quite smart :tup:

beta Veg briyani khoa article parhoo :cheers:

yeh exact cheez maine pehle hi post mein keh diya tha.. leking ek pakistani bacche ko hazam nahin hui.. apne hi funde bhidaye pada hai.

yeh exact cheez maine pehle hi post mein keh diya tha.. leking ek pakistani bacche ko hazam nahin hui.. apne hi funde bhidaye pada hai.
You can't educate everyone.

As some great man said, One can't wake up a person who is pretending to be asleep. :D

Back
Top Bottom